In the seventh chapter, the students will acquire knowledge and experience of applying this knowledge in practice in the process of participating in the seventh practical lesson. As a result, according to the materials of the seventh chapter, they will be:
• the subject, goals and objectives of non-game training methods;
• the provisions and theoretical basis for the training;
• features and distinctive features of the method of concrete situations;
• conceptual and categorical training apparatus;
• Methodological principles for considering specific situations;
• professional requirements for the implementation of teaching methods based on the electronic educational environment;
• views and approaches to the use in the learning process of the electronic educational environment, as well as the structure of the electronic information and educational environment;
• modern ideas about training;
• history, logic and trends in the development of the method of concrete situations;
be able to
• generalize and systematize the elements of the training;
Ready to make your order?Get your great paper now
• Identify and classify non-player training methods;
• analyze and interpret the solved problems on the basis of the method of concrete situations;
• solve the problems associated with the use of the electronic educational environment;
• apply theoretical knowledge to situations by analogy with learning cases;
• use the knowledge gained about the training;
• competently navigate in non-game training methods;
• choose the necessary non-game methods for implementing the tasks;
• give an independent assessment of the success of the training;
• methods of conducting the training;
• modern technologies for the formation of the training structure;
• skills of system analysis in the structure of the method of concrete situations;
• the skills of finding the information necessary for the training;
• Skills in working with educational and scientific literature on the method of specific situations and methods based on the electronic educational environment.
In general, the case method is a learning technique that uses a description of real economic, social and business situations. Trainees should analyze the situation, understand the essence of problems, suggest possible solutions and choose the best of them. Cases are based on actual factual material or are close to the actual situation.
The method allows not only to consider any practical problem, but also updates a certain set of knowledge that must be learned when solving this problem. The problem itself does not have unique solutions.
There are many kinds of analysis: system, correlation, factor, statistical and other types of analysis. All these varieties of analysis can be used in the case-study method, which greatly extends its capabilities. Case method involves the connection of several types of analytical activities, possible in the interpretation of the situation. And this requires a high level of the methodological culture of the teacher.
According to AP Panfilov, the principal difference between the method of cases and other intensive technologies for activating the educational process is that the need for professional and managerial competence of the trainee prevails here. It can be said that the method is directed not so much at the development of specific knowledge or skills, as on the development of the general intellectual and communicative potential of the student and teacher. And the effectiveness of the method is that it can be easily connected to other learning methods.
Price Plan & Our Features
- Free Outline
- Free Formatting
- Free Title page
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Submission by Chapters
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Customer Service
- 1 – page abstract
- VIP Support
- Expedited delivery
- Essay outline
How to ...
We made your life easier with putting together a big number of articles and guidelines on how to plan and write different types of assignments (Essay, Research Paper, Dissertation etc)