Organization of work with documents
As a result of mastering this chapter, the student must:
• the order, stages and basic procedures for organizing work with documents;
• stages of document movement in the organization in the process of document circulation and the order of their registration;
• rules for working with incoming, outgoing and internal documents;
• Features of work with personnel documents, with citizens' applications
be able to
• organize document flow in the workflow system, routes of document movement in the organization, preparation of cases for transfer to the archive;
• register documents in the organization;
• organize work with incoming and outgoing documents;
• prepare documents for transfer to storage in the archive;
• the method of drawing up the nomenclature of cases;
• skills in the formation and registration of the case, a list of cases.
The correct approach is to develop single simple processes with their subsequent integration, and not to build a single cumbersome process.
Ready to make your order?Get your great paper now
Organization of work with documents is an important part of the workflow in the chain "creation/receipt of the document - execution/dispatch of the document - storage of the document". This stage of work with documents largely determines the effectiveness of the activity of the device, providing rational document circulation, creating information retrieval systems for documentation, monitoring the execution of documents and preparing documents for transfer to the departmental archive.
Organization of workflow
• Organization of work with documents - organization of document circulation, storage and use of documents in current activities.
The document turnover, i.e. the movement of documents in the organization from the time they are created or received to the completion of execution or dispatch is carried out in the form of document flows between the information processing centers (managers, specialists, employees) and points of technical processing of documents (expedition, secretary, copying service, etc .) (Figure 5.1).
Fig. 5.1. Workflow Scheme
Basic threads of documents are divided:
• to incoming (incoming to the organization);
• outgoing (sent from the organization);
• internal (documents created in the organization and used in its internal management process).
Incoming documents, in turn, are divided into document flows sent to managers directly to structural units or specific executors.
The most important characteristic of the workflow is its volume , ie. the number of documents received in the organization and created in it for a certain time. This indicator is important because it determines the choice of the organizational form of office work, the type of information retrieval system based on the documents of the institution, the structure and staffing of the documentation support service of a particular organization, the degree of technological equipment of the processes of working with documents.
The number of documents received and created in the organization is calculated monthly, for the first half year and by the end of the year, with an accrual result from the beginning of the current year for control and registration forms in the places of their registration. For the unit of accounting for the number of documents, the document itself, taking into account the copies reproduced, is adopted. Replicated instances are counted separately.
The number of documents can be accounted for by the organization as a whole or by its separate divisions. The final counting data is presented in tabular form.
For each group, the number of documents and their circulation are taken into account (the figures are placed through a slash or in separate columns).
It is expedient to count the volume of document circulation by groups of documents: administrative, statistical, correspondence, letters of citizens, financial, etc.
The order of movement of documents in the organization can be divided into several stages :
1) the organization of delivery of documents;
2) reception and initial processing of documents arriving in the organization;
3) preliminary review of documents by the documentation management service;
Ready to make your order?Get your great paper now
4) registration and review of documents by the head of the organization;
5) delivery of documents to performers;
6) the work of the performers over the document;
7) control the execution of documents;
8) processing of executed and sent documents, the formation of cases;
9) preparation for transfer of cases to the archive, transfer to the archive.
Price Plan & Our Features
- Free Outline
- Free Formatting
- Free Title page
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Submission by Chapters
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Customer Service
- 1 – page abstract
- VIP Support
- Expedited delivery
- Essay outline
How to ...
We made your life easier with putting together a big number of articles and guidelines on how to plan and write different types of assignments (Essay, Research Paper, Dissertation etc)