Path to the journalistic profession
And another very important aspect that can not be ignored. Today, the problem of training journalists is actively discussed in Russian society. The eternal question is that it is better - to master a specialty in the journalism faculty or to study in the process of work directly in the editorial team, still remains "open". Moreover, it seems to us that it is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to it. It is essentially rhetorical, since there are plenty of examples of both. Apparently, the sacramental "every man has his own way to the profession, as well as his own creative Fate" here fits best. The main thing in the other is - do you mean something for the society in this profession?
We are more interested in another aspect of professional training, and specialists of any profile. Leading political scientists, sociologists, psychologists, teachers of the country are concerned today that modern education is extremely rationalized and verbalized, the emotional element has been emasculated from it, and the humanitarian base is limited. As colleagues-philosophers rightly remark, this leads to the spread in the society of a professionally competent but spiritless individual. After all, the transition from anthropogenic to anthropogenic civilization and a heterogeneous society brings to life another set of human qualities. Professional professionals are needed, capable, firstly, of quickly adapting to any changes, and secondly, in the vastly large world of the Internet to find the information they need, and third, to analyze these volumes of information.
How to ...
Tired of looking for a solution?Get Your ESSAY Now!
Professor of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology GT Marks, reflecting on the specifics of training young people for professional work, expressed several postulates of a general methodological nature. Thus, in particular, he is convinced that in teaching, "it is necessary to attach more importance to explicating our understanding of the world and the wisdom that we convey informally. I believe that the image of the profession that is presented to students in the university is illegitimately sterile, formal and scholastic. He inadequately prepares students for the world in which they will enter. For us, as teachers and scientific leaders, an imperative requirement is to discuss both professional and more personal aspects of our discipline with students. It is important to teach them to see the big picture, determine their place in it, reflect on why and how we carry out our work, and understand what gives meaning to our life. " To this end, the American scientist even proposed 37 moral imperatives, which, it seems to him, will contribute to the effective professional formation of the future sociologist. Their tone is playful, but, as the author writes, these are ideas in which he very much believes. I will permit myself to quote only three of the imperatives that he proposed. After reading them, I think any teacher of journalism will vote for them with both hands:
& quot; 1. Develop the habit of critical thinking, evaluation and observation:
• Have your opinion, express it, give evidence in its favor;
• clearly identify the criteria that are used in the assessment, know how to prioritize;
• Be passionate!
2. Write clearly and logically:
• Work on form and content;
• Read fiction and poetry;
• open the power of metaphor, appreciate the aesthetic qualities of the language;
• Constantly edit yourself, read your work out loud, perfect it, consider it as a draft before it comes out.
3. Write everywhere, all the time, for any reason:
• Always with a notepad and pencil;
• Boring activities are especially fruitful for this;
• When you can not sleep, or wake up early;
• write down ideas from a dream, otherwise you will lose;
• Compose everywhere and write on everything that keeps pencil scribbles ... & quot;.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay