Legal support of the personnel management system
Legal support of the personnel management system is one of the subsystems of the personnel management system. Its role is to use the means and forms of legal impact on the bodies and objects of personnel management in order to achieve the effective operation of the organization. The main objectives of the legal framework for the management of personnel: the legal regulation of labor relations between employers and employees; protection of the rights and legitimate interests of workers arising from labor relations. Legal support of the personnel management system includes: observance, implementation and application of the norms of the current legislation in the field of labor, labor relations; development and approval of local regulatory and non-normative acts of organizational, organizational, administrative, economic nature; preparation of proposals on changing existing or abolished obsolete and effectively expired normative acts issued in the organization on labor, personnel issues. The implementation of legal support in the organization is entrusted to its head and other officials within the limits of the rights and powers granted to them in the exercise of their organizational, administrative, economic, labor and other functions, as well as to the head of the personnel management system and its employees on matters in their competence. The head office for legal work in the field of labor law is the legal department. Acts of centralized regulation - the US Labor Code, US Government Organs, acts of the US Ministry of Labor, etc. - prevail in the labor legislation. At the same time, there are labor issues that can be solved with the help of local legal norms adopted in each organization.
Normative and methodical support of the personnel management system is a set of documents of organizational, regulatory, organizational, methodological, organizational, administrative, technical, regulatory, technical, economic and economic nature, as well as normative and reference materials that establish rules and regulations , requirements, characteristics, methods and other data used in solving the problems of pile organization and personnel management and approved in the prescribed order a competent authority or management of the enterprise.
Normative and methodological support consists in the organization of the development and application of methodological documents, as well as in the management of the normative economy in the personnel management system.
Based on the standard documents, taking into account the specifics of the enterprise's activity, the specialists of the personnel management department develop documents for internal use.
1. Organizational and administrative documents:
• rules of internal labor regulations, containing such basic sections as: the procedure for the admission and dismissal of workers and employees; the main duties of workers and employees; basic duties of the administration; working time and its use; encouragement for success in work; responsibility for violations of labor discipline;
• collective agreement - an agreement entered into by the labor collective with the administration of the enterprise for the settlement of their mutual relations in the course of economic activity during a calendar year. Legal Framework: The US Law "On Collective Agreements and Agreements"; from 11.03.92 No. 2490-1 (as amended on 29.06.04);
• an employment contract with an employee.
2. Organizational-methodical and methodical documents:
• the provision for the formation of the personnel reserve in the enterprise;
• position on the organization of workers' adaptation;
• recommendations on the organization of selection and selection of personnel;
• provision for the regulation of relationships in the team;
• Regulation on payment and labor incentive;
• Instruction on compliance with safety regulations, etc.
3. Organizational and regulatory documents:
• Regulation on the division - a document regulating the activities of any structural subdivision of the personnel service: its tasks, functions, rights, responsibility. A typical structure of the situation includes such main sections as tasks, organizational structure, functions, rights, responsibility of the unit and its relationship with other parts of the enterprise;
• job descriptions.
It should be noted that the effectiveness of job descriptions, their impact on the effectiveness of the service is largely determined by the quality of these documents, their information capacity, compliance with the requirements for the wording of all positions. Normative regulation of the activities of the service promotes specialization, helps to achieve a clear interaction of its employees, to delimit their official duties. The development of organizational documents is not a formal bureaucratic procedure, but a real means of influencing the effectiveness of the work of the cadre service.
However, organizational documents only reflect the adopted system, the basic directives and principles in the field of personnel management, management policy. They fix the order of work of the personnel service, but do not determine the strategy of personnel management. The existing system of personnel management assumes the fulfillment of mainly registration and registration functions, which are traditionally fixed in the provisions on personnel services, job descriptions of their employees.
4. Regulatory Documents:
• Routing and technological map;
• operational-technological map;
• a technological map of management procedures;
• The operogram;
• The part release program;
• shift-daily assignments;
• Instruction of the US State Tax Service for the application of the US law "On Income Tax from Individuals" from June 29, 1995 № 35, etc.
5. Documents of a technical, technical-economic and economic nature:
• Temporary health standards and workers' rules
• business plan;
• Cost estimates for production;
• a report on the number of employees of the enterprise;
• the safety standards system;
• Typical time limits for the development of design documentation;
• Recommendations of the International Labor Organization on the duration of working hours and rest periods in road transport.
How to ...
We made your life easier with putting together a big number of articles and guidelines on how to plan and write different types of assignments (Essay, Research Paper, Dissertation etc)