Prospects for the Development of the State Civil Service of the Subjects of the Russian Federation
Paragraph 4 of Art. 2 of the Federal Law No. 58-FZ of 27.05.2003 "On the State Civil Service System of the Russian Federation"; provides that the legal regulation of the state civil service of the United States is in the joint jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and the United States. Legal regulation of the state civil service of the subject of the United States is a ramified system of legal norms. Within the framework of the new (basic) federal and regional legislation on the state civil service, norms related to the definition of the legal basis for the organization of the state civil service of the United States entity, the legal status (status) of state civil servants of the United States entity, as well as a number of legal rules governing the passage of state civil service of the subject of the USA.
Legal regulation of the state civil service is the creation of basic conditions, i.e. & quot; game rules & quot; in the system of public administration. These rules are the basis for the process of organizing the civil service. The organization of the state civil service of the subject of the United States is administered by the subject of the United States on the basis of legally defined principles and approaches.A decree of the President of the United States of 19.11.2002 No. 1336 "On the federal program" Reforming the Civil Service of the Russian Federation (2003-2005) "is playing no less significant role in strengthening the state civil service of the US subjects." & quot; On the basis of this decree, plans for measures to reform the state civil service of the United States entities are being developed and implemented in the United States entities.
Adopted in 2009, the Federal Program "Reforming and developing the public service system of the Russian Federation (2009-2013)" also aims to create an integrated system of public service by completing the reform of its types and creating a system for managing the public service, creating a highly qualified cadre of the civil service, ensuring the effectiveness of public administration, the development of civil society and innovative economy.
The main directions of the implementation of the Federal program are:
- the formation of a public service system as an integral state-legal institution, the creation of a public service management system;
- the introduction in the public service of effective technology and modern methods of personnel work;
- increasing the effectiveness of public service and the effectiveness of professional performance of civil servants.
The Federal Program for Reforming the Civil Service rightly draws attention to the fact that such a difference in wages between state, municipal employees and employees of the non-state sector of the economy makes it difficult to attract highly qualified specialists and managers to the state and municipal services, leading to an outflow of state and municipal employees in the non-state sector of the economy. This reduces the effectiveness of government bodies and local self-government, worsens the professional and sex-age composition of state and municipal employees.
On the website of the Federal Portal of Management Personnel, a survey was conducted: "In your opinion, what is the most significant factor that can impede the effective work of civil servants?" The survey involved 2,388 people, mostly unregistered users of the Federal Portal for Management Personnel (96.4%).
Almost a third of respondents (30.5%) believe that the most significant factor hampering the effective work of civil servants is the low level of pay. This option is a priority both for self-nominees, and for representatives of federal executive bodies (central offices and territorial bodies). Also, a significant part of the respondents (18.8%) considered the most significant factor as the absence of pay dependence on actual results. Proceeding from this, it should be noted that, on the whole, half of respondents link the effectiveness of work with material incentives.
A significant reserve for increasing the effectiveness of civil servants is the level of professionalism of employees. A general low level of professionalism of workers was noted by 26.9% of the respondents. 10.6% of survey participants believe that limited opportunities for career growth are a factor hampering the effective work of civil servants. 10.3% of respondents attributed to the number of negative factors the imposition of additional functional responsibilities, overtime, unregulated working hours. A small part of the respondents (less than 2.9%) noted as such a low level of logistical support for the workplace.
Based on the foregoing, the whole complex of measures to reform the state civil service in the subjects of the Federation can be conditionally divided into three blocks.
Organizational support for the implementation of activities. Within this block it was provided:
- holding coordination and methodological meetings with the heads of personnel services of executive bodies on the issues of reforming the state civil service of the subjects of the Federation;
- discussion of the progress of reforming the state civil service at meetings with employees of the administration of the republic;
- coordination of the activities of the personnel services of the constituent entities of the Federation and executive authorities on issues of admission to the civil service, passage and termination of the civil service;
- to monitor the activities carried out to reform the state federal service, and to prepare recommendations for their implementation.
Improvement of the legislative and regulatory framework of the state civil service of the constituent entity of the Federation. This block provided for an examination of the existing regulatory and legal framework of the state civil service of the subjects of the Federation and bringing it into line with the adopted federal laws and other normative legal acts, as well as the preparation of a number of new laws and other regulations on public civil service matters.
Formation of the civil service management system and improvement of its human resources. This block represents the most extensive section of the plan. He means the following activities.
1. Study of the effectiveness of the current structure of the apparatus of the administration of the subject of the Federation and executive bodies of the subject of the Federation.
2. Development of scientifically grounded recommendations on optimization of staff numbers, formation of organizational structures and staff schedules of executive bodies of the subject of the Federation.
3. Establishment of a system for assessing the effectiveness of public civil servants and its implementation in the practice of the apparatus of the administration of the subject of the Federation and executive bodies of the subject of the Federation.
4. Development of recommendations for determining the nature, responsibilities and measures of responsibility of state civil servants of the apparatus of the administration of the subject of the Federation on the basis of studying the nature and scope of the functions actually performed by it.
5. Preparation and specification of the list of reserve for the replacement of state civil civil service posts in the administration of the constituent entity of the Federation and executive authorities and the plan of work with it.
6. Introduction to the practice of studying candidates for filling vacant state civil positions of the state civil service of the subject of the Federation with the method of multi-level interview, method of expert evaluation, modern computer methods of psychological testing.
7. Improving the practice of holding open tenders for filling vacancies in the state civil service in the apparatus of the administration of the constituent entity of the Federation and executive bodies of the constituent entity of the Federation.
8. Preparation of proposals for renewal and planned rotation of the staff based on the replacement of posts of public civil servants who have reached retirement age, etc.
9. Improvement of training, retraining and advanced training of civil servants of the subject of the Federation.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay