Well, you’ve been already assigned an unusual writing assignment – an electoral college essay. That’s undoubtedly more challenging compared to the themes you handled before. Instead of merely comparing pros and cons of online games, for example, here you’re expected to illustrate the political system of your country, which suggests focusing on quite objective things. This topic definitely lacks flexibility as you’re expected to stay within strict limits. Perhaps, the only thing which can greatly help you to successfully complete an electoral college essay is your deep understating of the very essence of the US political system.
Electoral College: what is it?
The Electoral College system employed in America to elect the US President was established to make voting smoother. To drastically speed up the voting process, American leaders introduced the Electoral College system. The authentic idea was to enable the electors representing every US state to keep each other informed without the delay of travel.
These days we have the World Wide Web. Information is transmitted at light speed through electronic channels. As a result, votes are coming in from all the US states without delay during Election Day. Respectively, a question emerges - why does such a technologically advanced and wealthy country as America keeps employing this obsolete procedure? There’s no doubt it’s one of the most intriguing questions today. Today’s Electoral College system in America is outdated, totally unfair and it needs to be replaced. However, the Electoral College system doesn’t appear to be the only issue with voting in America, but also the two-party system that often forces voters to choose a candidate only because they dislike the other. The number one issue with the Electoral College is how it distributes voting power. Well, instead of the US citizens being granted votes, states get them based on their population. By the way, US states are automatically provided with three votes regardless of their population. Moreover, the erroneous system provides votes to folks who aren’t actually in the states, while taking the votes away from US citizens residing in other states. For instance, ten votes are taken away from Texas and redistributed among smaller states such as Vermont and Wyoming. In other words a vote in smaller states turns to be worth more than a vote in a larger one.
Aside from that the entire population of America isn’t represented by these votes at all. As a matter of fact nearly 11 million people reside in such US territories as Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, to say nothing of the US Virgin Islands. Apparently, these folks are also American citizens and they obey the same federal laws, although voting for their leader is what they can’t do. It definitely goes against the republican values America was founded on.
What makes it worse is that American citizens traveling abroad are capable of mailing in their votes, although if you go to these territories, the federal law forbids you to do this. It’s so sad, the US government treats these territories as if they have nothing to do with the Electoral College. Another problem is that even although the vast majority of the population doesn’t support you, anyway you can still become the winner. For example, it took place up to three times in the history of the United States. There have been 56 elections, which is the 5% likelihood that a president who wasn’t backed by the majority of America will lose. A great number of US citizens are insulted by the fact that the loser can win this contest for the most powerful human of the world. Unfortunately, the Electoral College often allows it to occur. Instead of the outdated Electoral College system, America requires utilizing the simple, but efficient popular voting technique, ensuring that every Us citizen’s vote is equal and whoever grasps the majority of the votes, will automatically win the presidential election.
Those criticizing the system offer such an argument that US presidents will probably abandon smaller states in favor of larger ones in terms of population to enjoy more votes. Obviously, it’s already occurring as presidents rarely visit the less populated states, instead, they prefer coming to the states, which flip flop. Nominees normally focus on states, changing the party they vote for every election and neglect the states defined as either Republican or Democratic. Additionally, if a nominee were to only campaign in large US cities, she or he would still not be getting the required amount of folks to grasp the majority. Evidently, most of the American population resides in urban areas, although these urban areas happen to be numerous, spreading out across the USA and it’s impossible for a candidate to cover them all to enjoy a majority. The two-party system is another serious issue with the US voting system. As a matter of fact, in every election, there’re two key nominees running for every major party, Republican and Democrat. It obviously leaves the three hundred million US citizens to decide between two candidates. Folks might not agree with everything a nominee is proposing, however they have no choice, but to vote for this person simply due to the fact they’re picking the nominee they have the least issues with rather than the nominee they backs.
Aside from that the two party system keeps nominees not in these two parties literally no chance of being ever elected. As we see, the two parties system violates a natural person’s right to pick who they think they are capable of doing the job the best. In order to fix this issue, more political parties need to be involved with the election. Nevertheless, it can generate more issues. If ten nominees are running and a certain nominee gets 20% of the vote, 80% of the population didn’t want him to be their president.
A probable resolution to this problem could be for voters to list the nominees, which they would most like to see in the White House. If the number one nominee on this list loses, then the vote, which would go to that candidate, goes to the second one on their list, etc. It’s an instant-runoff voting. It happens to be a more balanced system than the Electoral college because the nominee backed by the majority of citizens, wins the election. It goes without saying the Electoral College was a positive thing for the time period it was established. However, nowadays, when the presidency had an effect on the rest of our world, one can’t afford to keep utilizing such an unfair voting technique and should instead opt for popular voting and the instant-runoff vote. With the help of these two methods the right candidate will be elected - the one who most people back.
We can help you with your electoral college essay
For some reason you might find handling such a writing assignment as an electoral college essay on your own a daunting task. Here’s the list of probable reasons:
- Your chronicle tiredness
- Your lack of corresponding skills
- Your lack of time
Of course, that’s not a complete list of reasons why many learners are struggling to cope with their writing tasks. Fortunately, at any time they can shift to a pretty nice alternative solution – buying an electoral college essay. Many of your classmates have already tried this option and they’re quite satisfied with the outcome.
Crucial tips for your electoral essay writing
Because you’re highlighting several distinct issues, as you perceive this stuff, with the way in which US presidents are elected, you need to revise the very beginning of your paper. The beginning suggests that you focus exactly on the Electoral College system, although it’s just one part of the larger issue you’re eager to analyze. Your paper is about all the issues with the American electoral system, and exactly for that reason you require clarifying at the outset, which you’re talking about the general situation. The very problem with the way you set up your paper from the outset is rooted in the way your paper is organized. You start by illustrating the Electoral College system, and conclude by talking about this as well, although in the middle you come up with a list of disparate things you actually find problematic with the way the American president is elected. As for the second paragraph, in the first sentence, you’re expected to raise the problem of the Electoral College. You should identify an issue with the Electoral College system. After this, in the same paragraph, you require announcing another problem: residents of American territories, who are deprived of the right to vote. In the same paragraph, shift to the likelihood that a nominee can be picked without actually winning the popular vote. Then, you need to divide that paragraph into three separate ones. The beginning and the end of this section relate to the point of whether today’s Electoral College system is promising enough or not. The second issue dealing with the lack of representation in territories turns to be a separate one. Maybe there’s a sort of resistance to enabling residents of those US territories to vote due to a sentimental attachment to the American electoral system, although it seems to be a separate problem altogether.
Make the most of our professional assistance!
Day and night you can count on our reputable online service when it comes to handling your writing tasks. If you decide to entrust your writing to our service, enjoy the following benefits:
- Guaranteed quality: Shell out your hard-earned money only for high quality tasks completed by our expert UK and US authors. The academic stuff produced by them is absolutely authentic.
- Absolute confidentiality: You shouldn’t worry that your advisor might catch you utilizing our service as your account information is going to be safely stored in our database.
- Friendly support: Enjoy our round-the-clock customer care. In the land of business and academic writing there’s no sleeping. We faithfully serve our customers’ writing needs and successfully please graduates around the globe.
- Free revisions: We never doubt as for the quality of what we write. That’s why we allow unlimited revisions and never charge an extra penalty for this.
If you’re having difficulties with writing a perfect, grammatically correct and authentic paper, if you’re out of time and you can’t concentrate on the subject rapidly, if you’re unable to find enough materials for making a substantial research, it’s still possible to deliver a perfectly written and absolutely unique paper.
We’re so glad to present you our cutting-edge service dealing with term papers, custom written essays, reports as well as other business and academic writing tasks, where you can purchase an essay, which will absolutely match your specific demands. Feel free to determine the font type, the number of pages, the number and also kind of sources to be employed in your paper and the theme.
By the way, there’re several crucial points that we take into consideration in our work. Well, if you make up your mind to purchase a paper from us, just be sure:
- The materials utilized by the author and referred to in the reference list. They turn to be 100% reliable. We take them from reputable scientific sources. Utilizing the required citation style, these sources are going to be cited within the text of your paper and also on the bibliography/reference page. So, if you purchase this stuff, you’ll see that all the facts are extracted from only trustworthy sources, such as magazines, books as well as other reliable sources. It’s true that learners often don’t have an opportunity to find all the required data or have no access to. They might face thousands of other reasons preventing them to handle their tasks on their own. If you decide to purchase a paper from us, in addition to a well-written paper you will get all the materials collected for your order. In this case it would be much easier for you to persuade your advisor that it’s your paper.
- The paper you’ll obtain will be authentic, and there’s no chance to find the same stuff anywhere on the web. Every paper bought from us is custom, created only for you and thoroughly checked with a plagiarism control software tool. Certainly, we’ll never have it resold. If ideas of other people are employed, there will be proper citation as well as referencing to the author. So, it’s unreal that you’ll obtain the same essay to the one of your pals or to the one from specialized websites with free papers.
- The native language of our authors is English. They boast a Bachelor degree and rich experience in the required field. With impressive background they’re capable of providing a perfect paper 100% corresponding to the exclusive demands and wishes of your tutor. If there’s the case when you’re absolutely dissatisfied with the work carried out for you, you will be given an unlimited number of revisions built around your remarks on the first draft. Just one revision won’t be enough, so exactly for this reason we ensure the unlimited number of revisions. Additionally, we ensure fruitful and direct communication between the author working on your project and you, so that you’re free to express all of your wishes, demands and remarks regarding the assignment or already completed essay. After the submission of the first draft free revisions are ensured within ten business days. If your advisor checked your paper and there’re some things to be modified, you can simply readdress them to the author to have it improved.
- Our authors have rich experience in producing all types of academic papers. Obviously, it’s not enough just to have the required knowledge on this particular theme, it’s also necessary to be capable of presenting it in the right and interesting form. For many years we’ve been successfully working for learners and with them. Our authors keep polishing their expertise. They’re always aware of the fresh news as for custom written papers as well as approaches to academic writing.
- We consider our price level to be optimal – it’s neither high nor low. It’s a normal thing that a well-qualified and extremely experienced author won’t agree to work for a miserable fee. Nevertheless, we do our best to make our highly qualified service affordable for our customers. In addition to this, we strictly keep the secrets. Our service can’t be found on any bank receipts of our customer that is useful especially considering you won’t want to reveal the very fact of making use of our service.
Don’t overlook your chance to improve your grade!
Writing academic papers is often a difficult thing for many learners. A great deal of work is required, while not all learners are ready to utilize their best skills to cope with the task on their own.
Students often find themselves in great need of extra assistance on a professional level. However, they aren’t sure where they can receive some. Instead, you’d better pay attention to our reputable online services and buy a high quality paper from us.
There’re many reasons why it makes sense to opt for our editing and writing help:
- You can buy papers from us 24/7: We’re used to cooperating with learners from different parts of the world. That’s why it’s difficult to make a certain working schedule. However, you’re welcome to ask questions and utilize our services any time you need.
- We hire only true professionals with enormous academic experience: Our editors and authors are top notch specialists from a variety of fields. Some of them even boast scientific degrees. We invite you to buy a good paper from us and choose whether you wish to cooperate with ESL editors and authors or native speakers.
- We provide an attractive discount system: Well, if you’re searching for affordable and credible writing services, we can become an appropriate choice for you. Thanks to the provided discount codes, any of our clients are capable of saving their hard-earned money. They can make use of three types of discounts on our websites, which are seasonal, lifetime and help-a-friend. Our team really believes that the reasons specified in this review will help you to realize why you require buying academic papers from us. We’re happy to work with all learners, and you can become one of these happy guys. Make a vital choice today and join the team of satisfied clients.
The total price of your paper will depend on such crucial details as the number of pages, deadline, spacing, level of writing, not to mention the assigned author. Additionally, all prices are provided in American dollars.
Our formatting and editing services
The prices above show the cost of our formatting and editing a double-spaced academic, 1-page or business paper. Our editing services include correcting punctuation, grammar as well as sentence structure and also improving the overall quality of your order.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay