To write papers like a professional is possible! Just adopt a simple method of making your writing organized and planned.
Every good author has a unique writing system for producing papers especially if he or she writes a research essay. Whether your paper is short or long it must be a quality paper. This requires several habits you need to have or develop:
- A skill of doing the research. Academic writing means conducting an extensive search of topic-related materials, digesting the information and interpreting it according to your goals.
- While doing this, you should focus on the materials that can help you support the argument. Here comes an ability to sort out the facts that best fit your argument. As you deal with loads of sources, you should make notes to record all necessary data. Another useful tip is to compose a bibliography list while you are researching.
- A skill of organizing the obtained information. The notes you have made should be thoroughly arranged in the order of priority. Do not rely on your memory and write down a quote, summarize and cite the text when you understand it will be useful for your paper. That will considerably save your time and nerves as once you need this or that book you will have to go back to the library so that to look through the source again. The waste of precious time, isn’t it?
- A skill of composing the essay. Talking about five-page papers, you should structure your ideas following this order – introduce a topic, develop a thesis statement, compose body paragraphs and refute your thesis in the concluding part. Of course, the choice of how many body paragraphs to write depends on the essay type. Commonly, academic writing requires two body paragraphs; however, there can be more.
How to ...
Tired of looking for a solution?Get Your ESSAY Now!
Types of essay that fit the length
If your purpose is a five-page paper, it is better to choose among four essay types:
- A persuasive essay
- An expository essay
- An argumentative essay
- An analytical essay
Writing a short paper is harder than composing a long one consisting of ten or more pages. Long essays give more room for your ideas. In the case of a five-page essay, you should write briefly supporting your argument with solid facts. Many students find it difficult to reduce the gathered material to the required essay size.
To keep your writing within these limits, expert writers recommend choosing a narrow topic. The narrower, the better. For instance, if your aim is to tell about the history of the French revolution, you should select a small part of this historical period – it can be the reign of Napoleon Bonaparte, the era of Robespierre and the Commune, the ideas of Jacobins. Perhaps the topic can be even narrower like the Destruction of Feudalism as the Main Reason for the Revolution in France, Women of the French revolution or the Bastille Day.
Sharpen your skills on essay parts
Introductory part begins with the topic presentation. Then goes a thesis statement which outlines the entire paper – tells what are you going to argue about in the essay body. The last sentence in the introduction is the hook – a sentence that draws the readers’ interest and transmits them to the first body paragraph.
It is up to you how to introduce your topic and argument. A helpful hint here is to start the paper with a quote or an anecdote. A strategy here is to know who your readers are.
- The secret of the effective body writing is that every paragraph should have a strict order of sentences and contain a strong argument. Follow this formula:
- A topic sentence. It is necessary for the writer to relate this kind of sentence to the thesis.
- An argument
- An illustration. It is commonly a supportive fact which should be bright, sharp and credible.
- A final statement which signals that the debates are finished. For example, a final statement for a persuasive essay is a call to action.
- A transitional hook. All the paragraphs must be tied up cohesively otherwise your arguments won’t work.
The last body paragraph usually has the weakest argument, example and so on. The function of this paragraph is also to introduce a final key point of the paper. Like all the previous ones, this paragraph is finished with a hook which is a bridge to the concluding part.
A conclusion is a part of the essay which requires strong writing skills and understanding that this part refutes your thesis. You are to emphasize the significance of the obtained results. For those who are going to complete a paper as quickly as possible, it is important to spend minimum half an hour on summarizing the researched facts and restating the thesis.
5 pages in the shortest time
Ready to make your order?Get your great paper now
Here are some soothing words from the students who have already experienced writing academic papers within strict time limitations. Get inspired by their cheerful comments on how to write a 5 page essay:
- Assuming you have collected the needed information and have a good point of what you are going say, it is surely doable to write a big essay in due time.
- Getting a perfect score for a five-page paper is easy peasy unless you have no problems with expressing your ideas and English. The challenge might be reading books that are more than 500 pages long. The faster, the better.
- When missing the deadline, students tend to ignore error correction which is unacceptable. Haste makes waste. A rough draft makes low scores.
- It is not a big deal to write a five-page paper. The hard part is carrying out the research and writing a thesis. If they are OK, the essay will write itself. Do not forget to create the bibliography and take notes while researching the topic.
- There is no reason you can’t have your essay completed within several hours if the first draft is done. Just see if its parts are interrelated and edit the paper carefully.
- If you are a newbie in academic essay area, you will need lots of hours to produce a decent paper in contrast to mature students. They can do it overnight. Experience matters!
- Writing a long essay in a day or so? It’s possible, no doubt. You’ll get exhausted though, so a tip from me is to have short breaks and a litre-bottle of coffee.
To see if your paper works well, it is good to leave it aside for a certain time. While you are having a rest from writing, let your fellows or parents read it. You may ask them what they consider important in the paper if they agree or disagree with the point you have developed, what else can make the essay sound impressive and convincing.
Keep in mind that the paper needs to be revised for several things: grammar, spelling and punctuation, scholarly voice, stronger evidence, cohesiveness and effective structure.
In package, the things that can make every academic paper A-scored are:
- Perfect scheduling
- Reliable sources
- A skill to structure the essay
- Fine English
These are a few but useful suggestions to craft an essay which has five pages in the shortest time. However, you may always have a spare variant by addressing the authors of this article for help. They make incredible papers and have already assisted all who stuck with essay assignments. Your advantages are numerous:
- Quality essays
- Huge writing experience
- No plagiarism
- English-native authors
- Stand-by service
- Friendly managers
- Cheap prices
- On-time delivery
Simply fill in the essay request form and wait for a stunning essay. Ordering papers here is the best decision you can make to improve your scores and save your time.
On our website every student will find loads of interesting articles about academic writing, college life tips, the information about essay-writing and language courses and other helpful things. We serve our customers in the-first-rate fashion.
Price Plan & Our Features
- Free Outline
- Free Formatting
- Free Title page
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Submission by Chapters
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Customer Service
- 1 – page abstract
- VIP Support
- Expedited delivery
- Essay outline
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay