In this part of the paper should be the author's analytical, systematized statistical material. The results of the research should be described sufficiently fully that the reader traces its stages and assess the validity of the conclusions drawn by the author. In terms of volume, this part occupies a central place in the scientific research. In the main section, you should include the purpose of which is to use analysis, generalization, and explanation of the data to prove a working hypothesis.
The conclusion is the part where the student shows his results. Many tutors prefer to read the conclusion only, missing the main text. The conclusion is the most important part of the paper because it leaves the final impression on topic. The results are confirmed if necessary by illustrations - tables, graphics, drawings that represent the source material or evidence in a collapsed form.
Show the effective information without repeating
It is important that the illustrated the information did not duplicate the text. If the results are already presented in the article it is desirable to compare with previous works in this field of the author and other researchers. Such a comparison will further disclose novelty of the work done, it will also give it more objectivity.
If an article has a theoretical character, most often it is built according to the following scheme: the author first gives the main points, thoughts, which in the future will be analyzed and subsequently deduced. Empirical scientific articles, using a number of theoretical methods, mainly rely on practical methods of measurement, observation, experiment, and so on.
The results of the study should be summarized; in this case, they should contain enough information to evaluate the findings. They should be also clear. It should be obvious for the reader why this data was chosen for the analysis. The conclusion of the paper means a lot.
Briefly state the main purpose
The conclusion contains a brief statement of the results of the study. In it, in concise form, the main thoughts of the main part of the work are repeated. Any repetitions of the presented material should be better formulated with new phrases, new formulations, which differ from those that are expressed in the main part. In this section, it is necessary to compare the results obtained with indicated at the beginning of the work purpose. In conclusion, the results are summarized effectively.
To get the effective conclusion, you need to show your understanding of the topic, give generalizations and recommendations. You should emphasize the practical importance of the paper, as well as the main directions for further research in this field. In the final part of the article, it is desirable to include attempts to forecast development of the issues discussed. The main enemy of students who write the research paper is their procrastination. It steals time and leaves less time for the effective writing.
What is the connection between the conclusion and the introduction?
- The purpose and object of the research undertaken by the author. The work should contain a certain idea, a key idea, the disclosure of which it is devoted to. To formulate a goal, it is necessary to answer the question: "What do you want to create as a result of the study?" This result can be a new technique, classification, algorithm, structure, a variant of known technology, methodological development, and etcetera. The wording of the purpose of any work, as a rule, begins with verbs: to find out, reveal, form, justify, verify, identify
- Relevance and novelty. The relevance of the topic is the degree of its importance at the moment and in this situation. This is the ability of the work results to be applicable for solving sufficiently significant scientific and practical problems. Novelty is what distinguishes the result of this work from the results, obtained by other authors.
- Initial hypotheses, if they exist.
- Are the object and the underlying hypotheses clearly stated?
- Is there any contradiction?
- Is the relevance and novelty of the work indicated?
- Are the main studies on this topic mentioned?
Fight with procrastination when writing the research paper conclusion
There written a million articles and books about procrastination. Unfortunately, there has been little understanding of this phenomenon, so it remains. The definition of procrastination is the propensity to postpone important cases to the detriment of one's own life. Definition of laziness is different, but the essence boils down to the following: absence or lack of diligence, desire to replace labor with relaxing. Already at this stage, there is a difference between the procrastination and the laziness.
A procrastinator is not a lazy person, he is constantly engaged in something, only replacing important and urgent matters with other (sometimes not important) activities. For example, you should prepare research paper conclusion for attestation at work, and clean your apartment instead. This is the biggest problem of procrastinators. They do a lot, but not what is important for their development, career, financial well-being, and what will quickly bring the result.
It is easy to think that a procrastinator is such a mess, unable to separate the important from the unimportant. But it's not about laziness, but about a special character of a person, about how the brain works. A procrastinator can be disciplined and responsible, but for him, this is a great tension and constant awareness. However, such behavior exhausts him, and when he gets tired, he goes back to his core. He knows that he needs to do a lot of important things, but he will delay everything until the last moment, substituting an important with interesting and bringing a result in the short term.
How to be a procrastinator and write the effective conclusion
- Set a deadline before its real-time
- Split any tasks into smaller parts that are easy to accomplish in a short time and easy to measure their result
- Remind yourself why this is necessary and what bonuses the fulfillment of this task will bring in the short term
Try not to fall into the guilt or in the accusation. Because the sense of guilt is the anchor that drags the procrastinator deeper and deeper into the bottom of self-torture. The bundle is simple: the more guilt, the worse the result. To realize that you are a procrastinator is to start the fight. The next step is to regularly and calmly, without hysterics and irritation, remind yourself about the time allotted for each step.
In general, it is very useful for procrastinators to undergo therapy with a psychologist. So you can easily switch to important tasks and blame yourself less. If you feel that due to your procrastination you have no time to finish the research paper conclusion, you should ask for professional help. The professional writing firm will offer an effective finalization of the manuscript.
How to deal with procrastination
- Change your attitude to urgent and complex tasks
- Develop your skill that makes our work more qualitative and productive – time planning
- Try to understand what is unachievable and unpleasant in the assignment
- If you cannot change the situation - change your attitude to it
- Struggle with the fear
- Find something that will inspire and rejoice you
- Practice self-discipline and willpower.
Change your attitude to urgent and complex tasks. Let them be difficult, and at first, glance seems unworkable, it is important to believe in your abilities. If the process is time-consuming, split it into parts. When setting goals, large ones are broken up into small ones. Don’t forget to relax after completing each small part or goal. Time planning is a skill that makes our work more qualitative and productive, it is the basis of personal effectiveness.
Organized people due to a clear work plan minimize the loss of time, and consequently, procrastination. If there are a number of tasks that are postponed with constant regularity, then, in order to cope with procrastination, try to understand what is unachievable and unpleasant is in these matters. Maybe these tasks can be delegated to someone else or done so that they do not need to be implemented at all.
Having understood the reason, perhaps you will get rid of the problem. In any case, you need to try. Also, in the fight against procrastination, you can use the approach "If you cannot change the situation - change your attitude to it". Procrastination is a consequence of the fact that we are afraid of responsibility, and the phrase "I must" scares us. Instead of "I am obliged," "I must," say: "I will do it of my own free will."
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay