Getting ready for a real estate listing presentation is very crucial. The important factors are the energy and time you invest into it and whether or not the owner of the house will let you lease their house. Usually, it takes seven seconds to make the first impression. If you are a real estate agent, you want to make an outstanding impression, so that those who are selling their house will list it with you. Sufficient preparation and appropriate plan will provide you with an advantage over your competitors and will make it possible for you to sell the place of those who contacted you.
When making a presentation, it is not the best idea to just throw around flash statements and previously sold signs. Describing your services and qualifications that will be of no interest to your prospect seller is useless. If you pay attention towards what the sellers want, you will know how to get ready for a discussion about their needs.
Today, you can have a website and post all the great stuff about yourself there, so that your potential sellers know where to find information about you if they wish. Make sure that on your website you have information about listing, selling, preparation, and prices in a prominent way so that the clients could see what significant to them. When you work on the presentation, it’s all about their house and their needs.
How to ...
Tired of looking for a solution?Get Your ESSAY Now!
The more information you will include into the presentation, the better it will be for you. Start your relationship with trust because you want to know the clients’ urgency and timeline. Check the following:
- When making an appointment talk to the prospect. Ask about the motives for selling and what they wish to get monetarily from the selling.
- Check if the house sold in the previous MLS records.
- Take drive-by pictures.
- Get the tax records
- Ask the prospect how many agents they are considering and ask to be the last appointment.
Analyze the price range in the market
Prepare a detailed comparative market analysis (CMA) for your appointment if you know you are going to close an agreement of the listing.
If you have not seen the house yet, offer a more consulting approach by presenting a broad range of prices according to CMA. When you get to the appointment you will have these prices but once you see the place and communicate with the sellers, you can get more details and return with a more perfected listing price advice.
It is recommended to do at least a couple of CMAs. For example, do the second one including the latest prices of recently listed similar houses. There are constant changes on the market, so it is important to keep up-to-date.
Tips for CMA
Follow these steps when preparing your CMA:
- Be aware of your market. The better you are aware of the properties and the neighborhood you’re going to present in your presentation, the more knowledgeable, skilled, and reliable you will look. If it is possible, include comparable listings. Think about taking photographs or video so you can demonstrate the upgraded counters, appliances, built ins, etc.
- Concentrate on the listings of the neighborhood. If it is possible, demonstrate the properties that are closest to the house of the sellers. There are places where only crossing the street changes the property value. Take listing and sales in the neighborhood and provide an average price.
- Get rid of the extremes. It is recommended to use the median price instead of an average because having an average price, you’re going to have people who sold either too low or way too high.
- Using like models. If you compare listings for the seller it will be useful to use the homes that most look like theirs. The closest you can get, the more likely it is that your seller will define the correct market value for their property.
- Using properties that were sold. When you talk about sold listings in your analysis that are older than 90 days, you may present out of date prices into your presentation. Start with the houses that were sold within the 30 days, then you can move to 60 days, and then you can go to 90 days.
- Keep in mind special financing. Houses that are sold as a short selling may have lower sales prices to be taken into account while a house that was financed may have sold for a higher price than a market value.
- Take the land into account. Do not consider only the square footage of the house. People usually ready to pay a bit more for a property if it has more land.
- Keep everything simple. Present a listing presentation in the format your seller would understand. Customize your similar listings so that it is easy for your sellers to compare. Present brief property descriptions and simple photos.
Ready to make your order?Get your great paper now
Prepare a marketing package
If you think that the package and the way you’re going to market the seller client home in print and other means will make a difference for your seller client, prepare a professional list and marketing package.
It is not about the CMA. Instead print or show online the materials that you are going to use to promote the services of your brokerage as well as yours. It is recommended to bring little instead of bringing mediocre brochures or not professional materials of the marketing.
Be aware of your strengths
Be comfortable when you value your expertise, knowledge, and resources. Your resources are part of the package. Don’t apologize if you are new to the business. Resources consist of the knowledge and support of your mentor and/or broker.
Preparing a demo
With the development of technology, some real estate agents usually use the innovative services of the listing marketing. If you’re thinking about using things such as website text messaging, toll-free hotline recording, or some other new gadget, have a demo at hand advisable with the actual house you want to list as a demo.
Updated information in the listing
If your appointment with a potential client has been postponed and you have already prepared your comparative market analysis, you should refresh your date if necessary for the next appointment.
If your present up to date information, you won’t be embarrassed and you will look professional by providing the latest information about the homes sold in the neighborhood.
Concentrating on the situation and needs of the lead
Once you add the main information related to your business, pay attention to your seller lead.
Find out everything about their situation including what their selling timeline is in order to create a professional presentation. Some agents even pay attention to how the seller is feeling whether they are sad or happy to let the property go, whether it is a hard decision for them, etc.
Research the residence for the following:
- A total number of rooms
- Square footage
- Total acreage
- The year it was built
- Updates and renovations that took place
- How many times it changed owners
Then take into account all the notes you have on the needs and preferences of your seller. For example, a lead could know that they are only willing to sell the house as it is without making any repairs the buyers may ask for.
Analyzing the information provided by your leads
You probably find your real estate leads in different ways both offline and online. Not all leads are equal, however there is an effective way to find a good one.
The main thing that shows a high-quality lead is how much information they provide you. Those who list only their last name and email address can be good leads but the better ones are those who provide more details about their unique housing situation.
Adding quotes from satisfied clients
The focal point of any real estate presentation should be customer satisfaction. Of course, social proof helps agents find leads. If you already took footage and photos of your previous customers right after closing so you could share this information on your website, you can simply use this content for your presentation.
Choose some the best quotes from your most satisfied clients and sellers who have most similarities with the lead you’re working on. When a seller sees that you have successfully represented someone similar to them, they will feel much more at ease allowing you to let you present their listing.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay