Keywords: anorexia symptoms, anorexia essay
Circulatory system is made up of the vessels and the muscles that help and control the movement of the blood around your body. Blood is made up of antigens and antibodies to safeguard us from infectious and non-infectious diseases which called the immune system. Whenever antigen and antibody interlock, the antibody signifies the antigen for devastation.
Everyone would like to have the perfect body. They'll do everything so that their bodies could be perfect form, especially feminine. Approximately 95% of these affected by anorexia are feminine, but males can form the disorder as well. Anorexia nervosa is a non-infectious disease. Anorexia nervosa or usually called anorexia is an eating disorder or loss of desire for food (desire for food). When folks have this disease, they may be called to be anorexic.
The process of too much limiting the amount of food into the body will probably effect a person experiencing anorexia. People with anorexia nervosa behave to be high achievers, performing very well in many activities. Professionals for instance players, model or superstar are often got anorexic, because of their professional requirement. Anorexia is mainly resulted from one maintaining an exceptionally low weight, and created consequently of changes in one's behavior, emotions, considering, perceptions, and interpersonal interactions.
When people called to be anorexic, they don't have any nutrition in their body and so anorexia's antigen could assault antibodies. When antibodies failed to prevent anorexia's antigens, our body will get fatigued, fragile and other symptoms of anorexia will happen. Even though there were many anorexia situations, at the end of the millennium, people health will be better and anorexics will lower due to technology improvement. This essay will discuss the causes, symptoms, protection methods, and treatment methods towards anorexia disease.
Anorexia is a very dangerous disease since it is happening in all over the world. An archive has been manufactured in 2004 by world health corporation statistical information system to demonstrate how unsafe is this eating disorder. There are roughly 20 countries counted for folks death triggered by anorexics. Below is the diagram of the record.
Anorexics may cause by having stressed interactions or being teased about their size or weight at their past. When being teased, person noticed of inadequate, low self-esteem, and even anger. Thus this will influences their public life. Matching to a study suggests that a combo of certain personality qualities, emotions and pondering habits, as well as cultural and environmental factors might be accountable.
People who have anorexia are behaving to refuse that they have a problem. Because of people with anorexia often hide their condition symptoms aren't easy to see. But as time goes on, as anorexia advances symptoms may be seen and it's start to be difficult for them to deny. The symptoms are:
- Anorexics reads food brands to steps and weighs about the energy of the meals that they can eat.
- Anorexics will pretend that that they had ingested before when someone ask them to or throw the food away.
- They preoccupy with food. By collecting formulas, reading food periodicals or baking for friends may make other feel that they are simply normal and forgotten about their prior thought of (he/she) getting anorexia.
- Anorexics will cut food into small bits and nibbling every bite a certain number of that time period.
- The affected person uses various methods such as vomiting or laxative mistreatment to prevent weight gain.
- Most individuals with anorexia nervosa do not identify that they have an eating disorder. And usually cover their emotions, thoughts, intentions and activities from other folks (secretive).
- They may easily get exhausted, weak, and almost all of enough time dizzy because of low blood circulation pressure. Have purplish pores and skin on their legs and arms from poor blood flow. They also happen to have yellow epidermis and dry mouth area. Patient of anorexia nervosa are easily getting perplexed and slow-moving thinking.
Not most of cases involving this type of non-infectious disease can be prevented. Despite that, there may be some ways to be achieved to prevent some cases to happen. What can be done are: teaching and motivating healthy eating habits and realistic attitudes about food and body image to people who are suspected might experience anorexia. The role of parents in a family is also important. Specifically, moms should create a healthy lifestyle to be able to show her children how important to take particular amount of food, and fathers shouldn't criticize too much on his children' body shape and weight. In addition, parents should promote a healthy and supporting environment because of their children. Alternatively, the media can also be used to market much healthier lifestyle. It must symbolize the world, as the essential characteristic of an individual is that they may tend to follow other's lifestyle. The marketing can also screen programs that are created to prevent eating disorder.
Many of anorexics perished before they could easily get a proper treatment. Anorexics that are in an exceedingly underweight condition, must be cured carefully, or hospitalized. After anorexics find the medical treatment, they have to get psychological counselling in order for them find out about healthy foods and lifestyle. The mental health counselling may includes nutritional counseling, individual counseling and group counselling. Nutritional guidance will teaches anorexics to rely energy of body needed in comfortable method. Also to help with weight gain, doctors usually use liquid dietary supplements. Anorexics may also need some therapies such as cognitive-behavioral remedy or known as CBT in the average person counseling. CBT teachers can help anorexics to change their attitudes and manners about eating. Group counselling is also needed for anorexics, to share their experiences and also to encourage their friends (who also experience anorexia) to recover. Family therapy is very useful, especially for teenager with anorexics. Parents and siblings could support the anorexics during treatment psychologically and actually. Another work to help anorexics recover is by permitting them to expressing their feelings and doing something interesting on their behalf for instance doing their interests. Then, doing relaxation is also important. With yoga, therapeutic massage and the traditional Chinese relaxation exercises will create a healthy relationship with their body.
- ThinkQuest, ThinkQuest. "Circulatory System". 30-11-09.
- National Malignancy Institute, USA, Country wide Malignancy Institute, USA. "Antigens and Antibodies". 29-12-09.
- Stoppler, Melissa. "Anorexia nervosa". medecinenet. com. 29-11-09.
- ehealthMD, ehealthMD. "Anorexia nervosa". 30-11-09.
- NationMaster. com, NationMaster. com. "Mortality Information > Eating disorders (most recent) by country ". 1-12-09.
- Cleveland Medical center, Cleveland Center. "Anorexia nervosa". 1-11-09.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay