BUSINESS PLAN - COMPANY WRITE UP
2. OPPORTUNITY, INDUSTRY AND MARKET
YSDPC Waterproofing is a happily Southern African Brand. YSDPC Waterproofing is a South African Company that Producers, supplies and can be applied a range of creating maintenance products country wide, with our systems and solutions for:
- Torch-on waterproofing
- Acrylic waterproofing
- Cementitious waterproofing
- Concrete roof structure slabs
- Zinc and tiled roofs
- Retaining walls
- Foundation walls
- Balconies and patios
- Multi-level boarded systems
- Roof flashings and valleys
- Reservoirs, ponds and tanks
- Flower boxes
- Parapet walls
- Face brick sealing
- Damp confirmation applications
- Rising damp
- Lateral damp
- Penetrating damp
- Chemical treatment DPC
- Exterior and interior walls
- Basement and cellars
- Showers and bathrooms
- Subsoil and drainage systems
- Slurry coatings
At YSDPC Waterproofing, we discover the various issues posed to keeping buildings, due to your harsh Southern African climate. We produce all our products specifically for the South African market. We make sure that your building is managed, whether it is a personal building, commercial building or an commercial building, so as to be happy with the long-term value added to your property.
YSDPC Waterproofing products are all manufactured from the best quality GREEN raw materials that are available to us internationally. Not only do we combine Environmentally friendly and Eco-Friendly recycleables into our products, but our Processing procedures, are also predicated on minimizing the utilization of the natural resources.
YSDPC Waterproofing's target is to provide all our clients at the personal level, commercial level or commercial level, with affordable, long term alternatives, at the first instant.
We provide you, our valued Customer with, environmentally-friendly Building Maintenance, long-term Professional alternatives.
GAPS INSIDE THE MARKET
DURAM happily produces the best high quality coatings for our South African market. This range includes coatings for waterproofing flooring surfaces and metals. With huge knowledge and experience you can be reassured that DURAM product manufacturers use their progressive thinking to produce brilliant paints that are assured to increase the life expectancy of your assets. DURAM is a South African product which is made to survive in our unique climate and it fully adheres to the local and international standards.
ABE is a leading provider of ground breaking and affordable waterproofing products in your South African market. ABE is a supplier of custom and specialised products to our retailers, construction and maintenance sectors, including civil engineering industries. They spread from their two manufacturing plant life in South Africa, making source easy and productive for ABE. The products are a good value for your cash local waterproofing solution.
With the growing global emphasis being put on Eco-friendly products there's been a strong curiosity about the new environmentally friendly waterproofing products that was recently launched on the Southern African market by ABE structure chemicals.
7 new environmentally friendly products
- ABE Resistant Acrylic Primer
- ABE Proof Anti Root
- ABE Heat Shield
- ABE PU Eco
- ABE Proof Acrylic
- Matrix K11
- Duraproof Dekflex System
How fast is the market growing?
There has been a growing infrastructure demand in the Southern African development sector, which is related the investment that is taking place in South Africa and Africa. The areas of investment which include water sanitation, electric power, energy, transfer, logistics, accommodation and facilities, telecommunications health and education, and beneficiations infrastructure.
We give support to the growing infrastructure of South Africa through the strategic partnerships with our local and international suppliers
The anatomist and development industry is a growth filled sector locally and in the rest of Africa
The engineering and structure sector creates and sustains careers, contributes to the countrywide fiscal revenue and it seeks to increase the well-being of the many of its citizens who have employment with the sector. Without infrastructure, lasting social and economical development will never be possible.
WATERPROOFING FEDERATION SOUTH AFRICA (WFSA)
Is dedicated to the support, promotion and protection of the business of the common hobbies of its clients specifying government bodies, its contractors and its manufacturers to ensure that there surely is integrity and professionalism and reliability in the waterproofing industry.
The waterproofing industry sector comprises of the account of WFSA
- Waterproofing contractors
- Waterproofing materials and manufacturers
- Affiliate and associate customers from the building technology section of the C. S. I. R Institute of S. A Architects, the SA Institute of creating, the South African bureau of standards, and also other professional and education systems.
HOW MUCH Electric power DO THE CUSTOMERS HAVE?
The concerns of customers generally rest in the three basic areas
- The customer must be certain that she/he obtains professional advice during the selection of the merchandise and system right at the outset
- That the waterproofing will be effectively and appropriately installed to the industry standards
- That after assembly she/he will know how to go about retaining the waterproofing correctly.
By the client dealing with any of our WFSA members they could be assured that they can have the best advice and service according to the above.
CUSTOMER Set up COMPLAINTS
Whilst the vast majority of unit installation work that is carried out by the WFSA contractor the member is trouble free. The federation also acknowledges that there could be certain events when the standard of work considered by the customer is significantly less than what are desired industry expectations. It is specifically in this field that WFSA will help.
When a customer has a cause for the best grievance against any builder member WFSA can be approached to provide impartial advice and assistance as the occasion demands
STEPS TO BE STUDIED IN CASE OF AN Assembly COMPLAINT
Firstly it is essential that the WFSA member is afforded a reasonable chance to rectify any defect as complaints can usually be settled in this manner
WHAT TO ACCOMPLISH IF THE COMPLAINT CANNOT PROMPTLY & SATISFACTORILY BE SETTLED
If for whatsoever reason the issue contrary to the member can't be settled the customer must contact WFSA who will prepare yourself and happy to 'Conciliate' in the problem. Once the information on the issue is obtained, the conciliation will usually involve getting into contact with the member and then if necessary, arranging for a niche site inspection to help set up the facts and measure the circumstances. This conciliation action will normally lead to the problem being resolved.
TYPES OF WATERPROOFING SUPPIERS
- ABE - Is a leading distributor in the South African market that is focused on provide affordable & progressive products
- DURAM - Is often a proudly South African brand which is the leading producer of top quality steel coatings and waterproof flooring
- RB10 - Is a local manufacturer of an array of waterproofing and priming paints and chemicals
- SIKA - Is a reliable brand within the SA building and structure industries supplying particular solutions.
POWER OF MANFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS
- To protect the normal interest of suppliers and manufacturers to ensure they don't receive adverse promotion, unfair blame, or lack of sale anticipated to misuse of their products
- To thoroughly research complaints and too assist in a quick, cost effective solution of the problems
- To act as a syndication centre for information on new products the manufacturer wishes to bring to the notice of the industry
- To arrange training for users and manufacturers, supplier's premises in order to ensure the correct usage and increased customer satisfaction.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay