The essay are presented to recognize problem and collecting information about the research study of Ecowash Mobile, also to generate the most possible subject matter of strategy and its own implementation to the business, and find at least 5 relevant educational papers of this issue which are relevant to the problems at Ecowash Mobile.
Focus areas include Strategy, Sustainable competitive advantage within an increasingly competitive environment will be developed, standard topic such as business culture, creativity, management for change would be the aspec to consider in analysing the situation.
The Continuity Planning & Alternatives on Business to Technology Positioning, bring strong and sustainable value to the business enterprise today.
In any business Development is an integral goal and objective for rising companies. good management must carefully determine the best way to combine the primary competencies within ecowash mobile company. Functional departments to supply the company with the best opportunity for reaching and sustaining a competitive gain in its environment.
This essay focuses on analysing and looking at between the case study and this article and what needs to be done to discover the best solution for the business enterprise of setting up business strategy and its implementation which includes demonstrating that organisations sustainability thinking and methods enjoy positive benefits. and is dependent on the particular sector, strategy and stage of development. Potential the company benefits are illustratively listed below:
Improved functional efficiency
Preservation of licenses to operate (Franchise)
Enhanced brand value and reputation
Customer appeal and retention
Access to Capital
Enhanced individuals and intellectual capital
Perceived as contributing to the wider community
Ecowash mobile is among the most leader in the service to get opportunity to create itself as a respected mobile, waterless, carwashing and franchise in Australia and globally. With the perspective that people shouldn't have to spend their treasured time keeping their cars clean; nor should they need to fret about drinking water being misused, when washing their cars. With their 'Save water, love lifeTM', this technique are their core competencies to help make the stongest capability in the business.
The main business for Ecowash Mobile is professional car cleaning and detailing. For car cleaning, Ecowash Mobile uses a special mixture that lifts dirt and grime so that it can be removed without scratching paintwork. The procedure results in a polish residue that is removed with a gentle cloth to disclose a clean, polished and secured surface.
low initial investment costs and a solid profits on return is the key to succed in the business. it has attracted numerous international get-togethers interested in setting up an Ecowash Mobile franchise in their individual countries. within the MiddleEast, European countries and the United States.
There are three which makes the company different to their competitor:
Water usage and the sustainability of water supplies have grown to be important issues for many people and organisations throughout the world.
being environmental but withoutcompromise'.
provide customers with high-quality environmental alternatives that are commercially sustainable.
Sustainability as a corporate responsibility
(the environment), commercially (the business enterprise) and in person (people). All three are interconnected to this extent that failing of one part hazards the stability of the whole business sustainability notion.
Services with innovation
services offered include carpet shampooing, leather couch treatments,
superficial scrape removal and bumper restoration. Cover services offered include
paint protection, with up to a five-year warrantee, as well as fabric, carpet and leather
seat safety, with a one-year warranty. The range of services attracts a variety of
motor vehicle sizes, as well as motorcycles. Furthermore, Ecowash Mobile has the ability
to provide services on a larger commercial size for car dealerships, manufacturers and
government firms or for special occasions such as automobile exhibitions where there is
management for change
Ecowash Mobile's management quickly decided that it was not enough to simply offer environmentally safe products. The business enterprise also has a solid focus on extending its range of services as well as constantly bettering the delivery of services to its customers.
Information is readily communicated throughout the organisation and franchisees know they can always contact people in the head office whenever needed. This consists of calling the co-founders themselves.
Having the right people can be an extremely important factor in cultivating and expanding the Ecowash Mobile culture. For the right person to be an Ecowash Mobile franchisee, area of the selection criteria entails having an entrepreneurial spirit, a determination to be coached and thinking in Ecowash Mobile's eyesight of providing high-quality environmental alternatives that are commercially profitable.
Critics to ecowash company
It comes to intention that it's necessary to analyse the marketplace opportunity where in the automobile clean business, there 3 main head in the carwash business, such as
Recycle normal water car wash
Automated car wash
waterless car wash (ecowash Mobile)
Not be able to locate in detail their store over local and other country
Limitation with time, to clean car without any water.
Competition with car wash who provide recycle normal water is also good for environment, as recycle water also use for gardening.
Automated car rinse provide rate and recycle water
Online service is not provided in ecowash mobile, because they are not totally service online, the business today are very update from what the website could profide to customer.
As we're able to see on their website at http://shop. nanotek. co/, there are no product specs about price, or information about how precisely to buy the product and where you can buy, the price also not included, this is their limitation in the business, that their rival can look up this as new market entry.
http://www. insidefranchising. com. au/ecowash_profile. php, while their product are concentrating on growing their francising of offering service, not concentrating on reselling the innitial product to clean the automobile, this is is becoming their weekenesses, while centering their business in auto detailing inside the car, not outside look.
There are other rival that we could surf on the internet, providing similar strategy but with better knowledge such as:
1. http://www. enviroconcept. com. au/contact-us/
2. http://www. wagnercarwash. com
3. http://www. ecowash. com. au
4. http://www. washtec. com. au/
5. http://www. shiners. com. au
6. http://handcarwash. com. au/
7. http://www. imocarwash. com/
8. http://www. autowash. com. au
9. http://ecocarwash. com/
10. http://ecomobileautospa. com/
The circumstance of the Amazon's company is to process the business enterprise strategy through the solar energy in the industry and execution of ideal source in company to help gain competitive benefits on the market. Beneath the highly competitive global environment, Amazon's basic on its creativity capacity of development utilizing the solar energy in goods creation to gain the company competitive, to lessen the cost on development hence to make more revenue. The world inhabitants had increase however the resources are not increase and arriving less and smaller. solar energy helps the competitiveness of contribution to the monetary development strength a fresh expect the society, through the use of cleaning energy it is tend to be looked at as environment friendly, and also profitable for the marketplace in the polluting companies(Chavaglia & Filipe 2011). In the current competitive environment to work with the renewable sources making the technology to help make the development and also for the better future environment which is make the benefit in competitive.
By using the suitable energy it tend to create a far more environmental friendly environment gain the market competitive in the buyer mind's effect. Consumers discuss and interest for the green resources of using, also which are making the highly profitable, more and more people accept the suitable sources. Consumer's understanding to social responsibility and environmental responsibility, this permit conform to certain requirements, the company will be favorably evaluated comp aired to the business (Chavaglia & Filipe 2011). Beneath the competitive in increasing environment, to receive the sustainable competitive benefit which is to make profit in the market and also have to find the competitive advantaged in its development process to get low development cost then have profitable on the market.
Ufone is the brand of Pak Telecom Mobile Limited (PTML) a leading company in Pakistan. It has got a decrease in their marketing number. Ufone GMS recently discovered that in the current competitive market, they need to find a marketing strategy that suit the environment adapting to the world class real human capital competencies and the management operations (Dar, Md. Yusoff & Azam 2011). The company's development depend on the employees, just how they manage individuals capital development ensure competitive advantage, that may be targeted to a more substantial marketing human capital hence making more profit and competition the marketplace share, to attain the best future of company. So to have good managing human being capital the organizations must be totally identified by its employees creating a feeling of owed hence they will use all their wisdom to generate lots of stations for its company to make it successful. Then to development give attention to staff as the innermost aspect of
the organization, presenting recognition to spectacular employees that has a rich description of the role and great contribution to the organization(Dar, Md. Yusoff & Azam 2011).
The Ecowash Company uses great technology hence creating competitive benefits but in the forthcoming it'll be meet up with the other company by using the similar way, hence it is best to develop suitstainable competitive benefits. Human Capital can look at the intangible resources which are produce to obtain additional competitive advantage than the tangible learning resource, that will help the production to add value (Dar, Md. Yusoff & Azam 2011). To obtain great managing real human capital, that's provides added value. To begin with, from a totally different starting point has a central location and that means it is possible to utilize the full potential of individual capital. Secondly, social dimension managing real human capital, within its functions is important as it could effectively stimulate corporate culture, as well as employees that lead to shared binding and bound with the business. Third the controlling human being capital to organize specific and collective education major functions in an improved way. Managing human capital make the good develop in the individual capital so that to get create in the folks.
Ecowash Mobile has got an environmental security idea in the first days, they discovered that the new method - using element instead of normal water - to clean the vehicles could save energy. They had three products to provide no drinking water cleaning, and other car services to meet all types of motor vehicles and motorcycles. Throughout a five-year period, its turnover has a quickly elevating from $500, 000 to $7. 88 million in different fiscal years. This quick expansion has made Ecowash Mobile rating among famous BRW top hundred franchise models in Australia.
On the contrary, for example this case is concentrate on what lessons Nokia 's history holds For Nordic and European innovation policy designers. Nokia's stocks in Europe dropped as a result of inability of its new policy. The important thing of innovation coverage is the competition technology. Service technology needs new knowledge of knowledge and the organization from management. It needs new skills and the talents of professionals and employees.
The failure management of Nokia is very obviously. It's too much time to comprehend these changes occurred in mobile industry rather than installed sense of urgency in the organizational change. Management trapped too long in its "comfort zone" design and superior mobile training video camera. And creating a view of Nokia's burning off an association and mobile software builders, thus missed the opportunity to get new application from the global common create entrepreneurship and innovation ecological system
Samsung is creating a creative corporate culture by four policies
1. 'Stimulating Ideas for Work Process Improvement'. Samsung Consumer electronics facilitates the results of the employees' recommendations and ideas in a variety ways. With the data management systems, staffs can show their knowledge and skills
2. 'Adopting a Flexible Time Program'. The employees are allowed to take care of their working hours flexibly, as long as they do eight hours' working every day.
3. 'Work-Life Balance'. Samsung Electronics supports and stimulates employees to balance work and life. In addition, it provides self-management and other trip programs, including a family group vacation projects.
4. 'Welfare Programs'. They believe that a creative corporate culture grows up from the quest for new solutions and applications. Samsung electronics improves employees' satisfaction and offer better working environment. Besides the basic statutory welfare tasks, the business also provides medical subsidy, business annuity program, physical exercise facilities and apartment leasing services
Compare with the Samsung Electronics' pattern, the difference between Ecowash and Samsung is that it uses information to organize and talk to their staffs, choose the best person to make decisions and solve problems. , and finally they want to create customers' awareness and use the method of promotion to make a brand commitment.
The Coca-Cola has the unique venture culture that is different to prospects two companies, which called "One Company. One Team. One Enthusiasm. "
One company means the employees would use their distributed passion to convert the company. When new employees become a member of the company, they'd prefer the bordering where ideas are absolve to find; supports are around and happy stimulates those to grow. They might speed up learning chances and prospect the abilities and resources to satisfy their future needs.
One team means that the associations which employees build every day will not only be beneficial to their job success, but also go very good towards their careers.
One enthusiasm includes spreading the happiness through the company by efforts to produce a reasonable and inclusive workplace, which believe in most of employees' unique ability. The company is devoting itself to neighborhoods, and making use of itself to protecting and protecting the earth as well.
The classification of knowledge management for, in the organization is creating a culture and technology of both knowledge system, allow tissue of the information and knowledge, through acquisition, creating, writing and integration, information, access, updating, and process, to attain the ultimate target of knowledge invention, and feedback to knowledge system inside, specific and group of knowledge to your everlasting deposition, from the point of view of system thinking this will become the wisdom of the business capital, help enterprise to make the right decision, in response to the changes of the marketplace.
Knowledge management is the company's a formal, standardize the process, through this process that first company owned or operated what kind of information to the benefit to the company to others, and then make an effort to make about the company can be easily get this information. Inside the practice of different organizations using different knowledge management model, but usually include the following steps:
1. To create the best practice directories;
2. Customer support personnel in the business and product creation personnel setup information communication between networks;
3. Establish formal process to ensure that the execution of the assignments have lessons to teach to the similar responsibilities colleagues.
From management perspective, professionals must take the lead in organizing a report, make competitiveness on the market can improve, bounce higher and farther than in the past, the energy is from the organization of knowledge management and technology. MOTOROLA just lately in m&a influx in succession and other venture alliance under, to be able to adjust to the change of market environment explosive. To make sure that the business reform following the inheritance permanently, but on knowledge management of the transformation, the creativity and constantly learning, toward the trim, the development of the flexible and network, to handle the market uncertainty change task.
MOTOROLA knowledge from "organization outside and inside", the so-called "organization inside and outside" identifies the source of knowledge aren't confined to the business organization inside employees, also protects the organization customers, suppliers, competitors etc spouse. MOTOROLA set in place by the organization university, employ many professional fields of experts on the curriculum design, doctor, allow customer and suppliers and participates in the implementation of learning, establish a professional knowledge showing channels. In the knowledge integration, MOTOROLA on the practice at the use of photography information and Lotus Notes will document standard together in the manner to system, the integration of most knowledge resources, and promote the capability of users, and shorten the personnel more than half of the analysis time, improve the working efficiency. Knowledge is continuous, must be passed on from technology to generation, to accumulate, can let posterity stand on the ex - shoulder to see higher and additional. MOTOROLA use "engineer rdquo; survey & and" inability mode evaluation ", will be bad product is progressively developing problem research, the defective rate analysis there are particular guide process, avoid a similar fate of experiment, let the accumulation of knowledge continuously
Knowledge management requires companies to understand the writing of knowledge, the utilization of the knowledge of the collective will enhance the enterprise the strain and the invention potential, and can make the organization external demand a rapid response, and use of knowledge resources prediction of the external market developing course and change. In the knowledge economy period, the enterprise if left the knowledge management can't be competitive. Xerox noticed this. As xerox main scientist John Brown (John Dark brown), the era of knowledge economy, said the company to have the ability to quickly increase the competitiveness of the business with knowledge. As soon as in the s and 60 s, xerox has is the celebrated office equipment suppliers, it produces each kind of the world famous copier. Later, a dominating position by japan copier threat, in order to consolidate their copying equipment in the industry leading of xerox companies in the 80 s was the first set up the standard test (benchmarking) system, to other industry exceptional company study, increase the enterprise competitiveness. Following the 90's, xerox and a strategic vision, whatever the investment, take the lead in build-up a perfect knowledge management system, and illustrate the enterprise to meet up with the coming of knowledge market and take the development strategy, and thus for venture competition and development in to the new energy and electric power.
British Petrol Company in knowledge management is regarded as one of the leading position on the planet. Their successful experience including: older managers to get the support; High quality of full-time project; "Guide" and not "teach"; Take pilot way; Pay attention to measurement and analysis results.
In 1994, the United kingdom oil company (English Petroleum) launched a called Virtual working group (Online Teamwork) project. The goal of this job is to through the advanced technology, create a across geographic and group of the online group boundary, achieve will need to share the knowledge, skills and collaborative working employees, companies connected purpose. In 1995 the task is completed, the British isles olive oil company employees can be remote TV system common work together. In 1995, British petroleum drilling ship had problems. Before, to solve the condition of a lot like experts by helicopter to the landscape to solve problems, costs typically $150000 per day. In online working group into after use, drilling dispatch engineers in a little camera malfunction with the maintenance of the equipment before, this camera through dish communication systems and British petroleum digital working group from the bottom. They and the a long way of experts contact through the real-time Television system, these experts and the ship's technical engineers common diagnostic equipment failure. Failure is in a very short period of time can solve. This is actually the British engine oil company online working group system program cases. Throughout the virtual working group system, the British olive oil company greatly reduces the procedure cost. British Engine oil Company in knowledge management is recognized as one of the leading position on the planet.
Here are their successful experience:
1. Obtain the support of the top management knowledge management job if lack of top managers of support, it is doomed to failing. In addition to provide additional support on the budget, the British oil company professionals support even part of the aim of the project involved in making. They feel that online working group project is to increase the enterprise cooperation keep on the key work, alternatively than individual organizations or knowledge writing supporter, a glitzy ambition of the project. Get the best management support to set up a mix each department's central team into may, at the same time, make the plan easier to have the acceptance of the employees.
2. High quality of full-time project team to design a variety of planning, management and support are able to make the entire reasons for the plan to achieve success, the job team by skilled employees structure, they can put his whole heart into work. Their others in the successful experience to allow them to make the right decision laid for the building blocks, but also increase the confidence of the individuals. In contrast, the utilization of the part-time means to take part in the job, the last effect will be greatly reduced. They can't get the support from the positive besides, still feel that job to enterprise mean little, it will reduce the task team members enthusiasm.
3. "guide" and not "teach" electronic working group in the implementation of the process, not only ask the participant to improve work way, and asking them to learn to use new tools, this change will require the way through the information of support. So called "guide" rather than "teach", because the complete process more focus on the connection between people. Inside the "teach" the procedure, the project associates as "teacher" and "gamer" interactive, not act as the instructor for employees to passively acknowledge knowledge. They through the exclusive working band of the terminal relationship system, so that, in the exchange's at exactly the same time he is able to feel this system employees in collaborative work and knowledge exchange value. Finally through the assistance, to found their own employees and the purpose of the value system implied.
4. The pilot. Certainly, take just how of pilot investment will be far less mass implementation. In addition, carefully chosen pilot thing and serious design can measure evaluation index, make the pilot dramatically increase the probability of success. At exactly the same time, in a little range of testing is can also measure indicators easier implemented, it pointed out the path for project development.
5. Way of measuring and evaluation results though knowledge the finish goal of the project is more in quality rather than amount was better, and the evaluation work for evaluation of knowledge management job results is crucial. The project team members to very clearly indicated through the execution of the "virtual working group" to a project, the business which saves over head, where promotes enterprise production efficiency, all of these as proof the worthiness of the project. More important is, although the measure of the long-term benefits the project is very hard, but, through some areas of the data, the story to evaluate the worthiness of the task, such as individual experience, and members enthusiasm, can also well explain the benefit from the task.
Chavaglia J & Filipe J, 2011, 'Photovoltaic SOLAR TECHNOLOGY Contribution for Amazon's companies', International Journal of Academic Research, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p225-231.
Dar I. R, Md. Yusoff R. b & Azam K, 2011, 'Taking care of Human Capital for Sustainable Competitive Advantages: A Case of Ufone GSM Pakistan', Interdisciplinary Journal of Modern Research running a business, Vol. 2 Concern 11, p498-510.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay