The first objective of this paper discusses the freelance writers knowledge of Scornavacca and Barnes (2008) mobile venture model framework (S&B Model) and an illustration of its current utilization and future execution in neuro-scientific existing Patient management system.
The second goal is to discuss the existing implementation of mobile utilization in Learning of Life College or university (LLU) with value mobile enterprise style of S&B Model in regards to to its digital learning environment in the categories of General student administration, Coaching, learning and examination and Examination management and tracking.
In this part the dimensions and levels of mobile venture model will be discussed and also it relevance to the prevailing healthcare organization. Below is the number advised by S&B model.
Picture 1: Proportions & Levels of Mobile enterprise model (Scornavacca, & Barnes 2008)
First let use discuss the particular terms Market, Process and Range of motion mean in the above figure.
- Market: this represents how a particular feature makes customers of your company or product more seduced towards it which is also known as the value proposition. It may also consist of the experiences of business associates with respect to the product and services.
- Mobile Channel gain access to - it is at the lowest level which presents that mobility is largely being found in the enterprise for information.
- Mobile Service value - it is at the center level which signifies that wireless network has been used at an intermediate level in specific areas to improve mobility.
- Mobile Service creation - it reaches the best level which symbolizes that an organization is completely using wireless medium to create new service/products and improve it frequently.
Let us discuss the sizes and stages in the field of Healthcare related to Patient Visit scheduling system (PABS). As far as now there is very less to nil use of mobile technology in PABS. Based on the writer of this report freedom in PABS can be symbolized in the mobile business model as shown in Picture 2.
- Mobility: How 3rd party are people/ patients to book a scheduled appointment with a doctor/GP through the mobile app using a wireless web connection.
- Transient - Something where patients can book a doctor's session by visiting the hospital.
- Mobile - A online system where patients can book a doctor's appointment via normal computer using an web connection by sitting down in a specific place.
- Remote - A mobile system in which a patient can reserve appointments regardless of their current location and also pick a time as per their convenience predicated on the slot supply.
Picture 2: PABS w. r. t S&B model
- Process: How has the patient appointment arranging system upgraded or how is the current situation.
- Automation - If PABS is transferred to mobile then patients save adequate lot of their time which they can make investments on various other productive work. It also helps hospitals to employ personnel particular for visits or they may use the existing personnel in other administration work. It saves time of both patient and hospital.
- Information - A online PABS can be used by people to book visits where in hospital can get information about the patient even before they reach a healthcare facility.
- Transformation - A mobile PABS is present where in people can reserve appointments every time they want by being location unbiased and having an web connection. The mobile system can be transformed when the individual is able to postpone or cancel the booked visit if needed and that provides out notification for the urgent patients who are able to indicate themselves as immediate if they need such notifications and those newly created slot machine games can be utilized on the basis of first come first serve or the notification might also be sent based on the criticality or the urgency level.
Below picture shows the transformation which may be created by the ideas given in the illustration in PABS.
Picture 3: S&B Model when upgraded with given ideas for PABS
REFLECT ON CURRENT SITUATION
Currently Learning of Life University or college (LLU) uses an electric college student record to keep an eye on all the new and ongoing students and their details including their level and modules, attendance record and educational performance i. e. results of the modules they examine; which appears to be a vintage method in comparison to the current solutions in the market.
Coming to the teaching, learning and diagnosis part LLU provides records and analysis online but it'll still need the tutors and students to employ a traditional computer that may acquire space and also people will need a particular device to make use of the resources.
Now for the property management and tracking of university or college resources; LLU uses field staff to keep track of the device utilization by viewing the utilization logs of devices which really is a very old method of doing when we have new software's and sensor devices to achieve that such as logging software RFID receptors and so many more whose data can be reached by using a mobile device.
Almost all the jobs done by college or university administration personnel is very manual related to monitoring student records, school possessions such as computers, library catalogs etc. So, as a specialist we can symbolize the existing situation of LLU in S&B Model as shown below for the above mentioned 3 areas.
Picture 4: LLU's Current situation with all three areas
Why the business considers that LLU lies in the above-mentioned area with considering all three regions of study is because all three areas do not have a mobile system where in the students, tutors, administrators or the field staff could do their work without having to be location unbiased.
WHY MOVE TO MOBILE AND ITS OWN IMPACTS
As a consultant company, we wish to suggest LLU to work with Cloud Computing (CC) which provides teachers and learners to access resources form everywhere and anytime. The main good thing about this is that it is low cost for implementation and its own infrastructure for LLU.
The fast changes in e-learning technologies aren't being used by education companies due to the infrastructure limitations that are being avoided because of the high cost to make use of multimedia system content which also contains the companies resources and a tutor's skills in utilizing a e-learning platform. So, as a specialist company we would like to let you know the advantages and future probable of moving to mobile e-learning program which includes CC as well which is of low priced.
Mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets etc. can make great good thing about the resources available on cloud. And cellular devices enable the users to access resources such as records, presentations, assessment suggestions, lectures, courses, information about workshops, lab classes etc. anytime and anyplace. A mobile application will allow the users to access the resources, download it with their mobile device, that may access the cloud when required later, and it creates it possible for students and other personnel of LLU as they can use technologies like Wi-fi or LTE or 3G. It is also to be known that it might be a big transformation to LLU as well; as CC is a disruptive technology and it will impact education in an exceedingly positive manner when utilized. The most important positive influences when migrated to a mobile system with cloud are as follows (Veerabhadram & Conradie, 2013).
- An software on cloud can be utilized by any number of mobile devices irrespective of the mobile service agency or mobile.
- University can avoid the hassle of keeping the servers and it'll be possible for the LLU to size the application form as well and it might focus only on the development of a mobile system to access the cloud resources.
- Mobile devices may not have the space required on these devices to keep all the resources required so CC can offer good efficiency and also determine what data a device can gain access to.
- Mobile devices can be lost or broken or stolen, but getting a cloud infrastructure data can be preserved, as the data is stored on cloud rather than device or server.
Some of the characteristics of cloud learning are the following (Wang & W. P. Ng, 2012).
- Universal convenience - As long as one has access to the internet with a mobile, tablet, Computer, or even Tv set, Students can research. As all the data, applications, software's run on servers in cloud it starts to new opportunities to provide low-cost terminal access to everyone.
- Collaborative connections - From continuous relationships with tutors and fellow students, students can build their knowledge as they can co-operate in cloud everywhere, anytime.
- Sharing and Saving - Documents on cloud can be edited commonly via services like Google Docs, Dropbox, office Live, sky drive and share the same on a cloud server. And cloud also allows to store unlimited data in its storage area.
- Learner Centred - Students can select the resources they want from cloud and keep track of their improvement as well as cloud is learner centric and specific learner needs are satisfied.
As a expert company, we would like to give a 4 stage Cloud centered learning model for LLU based on analysing the three regions of importance (Wang & W. P. Ng, 2012).
- Learning level - How students learn has developed from traditional classroom to e-Learning to mobile Learning. With this development, wise learning systems have been developed to aid many means of learning such as e-Books, AUDIOBOOKS, Training video lessons etc. So, at the end of your day it is the selection of the student to pick the mode they need. And to store all these kinds of resources a good cloud would be helpful.
- Communication or Connections stage - for students to learn something, connection is vital looked after is vital in mobile learning. It would require trainer and peer collaboration and guidance to remain on track. Cloud centered system will provide a forum where students can interact with their tutors and fellow students where they can promote their learning, requesting some FAQs and these questions and answers will be stored in a cloud repository which can be easily searchable.
- Assessment Level - That is one of quite level in a learning process. It ensures that students has learnt the module and also its outcomes. Within the old traditional classroom learning; assessment can be carried out only via a test where as a mobile environment allows various methods to assess the learning objectives and final results of students with methods like report-writing, producing an artefact etc. , by which students can be assessed and be contributed to their learning final results.
- Analysis Level - With the most common class room it'll be impossible to analyse a student's performance for tutors and recommend them with a proper learning materials or methods. A cloud centered mobile classroom may be used to get statistical evaluation of learning results and suggest appropriate learning materials and methods. An analysis of learning methods, styles, activities and behaviours can be carried out by the teacher to recommend an individual student a proper learning method.
The next problem to resolve would be for the administrators to do their jobs, by them being linked to the cloud data source of students being enrolled to LLU the administrators do not need to adhere to one place they can maneuver around the entire campus with their mobile device to resolve the queries of each student related with their university admissions and many more.
The last problem is of asset management and traffic monitoring, as said already that the cloud can store unlimited data, so it will be easy to link LLUs property to the cloud data source and keep an eye on all the logs and usage information and also keep track which use uses which device the greater or in addition which property is more popular.
Now, let's discus how the recommended idea from the specialist company underpins the S&B Model with respect to its dimensions and levels of flexibility.
- Mobility - As the advised system is cloud and can be utilized in virtually any device at any point of time and from any place without location dependence the recommended system would maintain Remote stage.
- Process - With all the change to cloud tutors, students and administrators may use any device, from any place and anytime to handle their daily process which is a big change for all.
- Market - With all the changes being created by moving to mobile by creating a new service with a great value a wireless device can be employed by students to study, tutors to answer questions and administrators to do their job form anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
RISKS AND ISSUES
Many of the best business companies such as Yahoo and Microsoft are providing free cloud services for educational corporations which eliminates commercial risk. So, there wouldn't be any commercial risk but LLU must maintain the cloud which comes with a price.
Legal, cultural and ethical concern would be related to protecting personal data of the users as it is cloud and security of data is one of the best concern. Strong customer authentication system will be a solution for protecting individual data.
Picture 5: Basic Composition of the suggested Cloud based structure
Picture 4 shows the Traveling with a laptop architecture with variety of devices which can be utilized by anyone related to the university to gain access to the university or college resources via any device with their choice. Providing a proxy for all your mobile devices one can use as shown in Picture 4 such as a laptop, smartphone, tablet is the primary goal of the structures proposed for mobile CC for LLU.
Picture 6: Mobile CC Architecture
(filipdevelter, 2015) & (Cloud services, cloud processing, cloud alternatives Mumbai, India, 2016)
Picture 5 offers a synopsis of the architecture of the mobile CC system and also cloud's main features. We can say that the mobile CC consists of three main parts, mobile customer i. e. these devices we use to gain access to the cloud data, middleware which is sensible to provide usage of cloud predicated on device used and it is also responsible to give instant changes of services to cellular devices and the cloud services.
Minimizing the restrictions of present e-Learning in LLU through the use of the proposed mobile CC system is the key concentrate, which utilizes all the advantages CC can provide. LLU may use the CC for education which gives all requirements to process and store data, all data needed by students is provided by the cloud, and mobile CC allows the user to use device of their own choice as shown in the picture below.
Picture 7: Mobile Cloud Computing architecture for Education
(Veerabhadram & Conradie, 2013)
LAYERS IN CLOUD LEARNING SYSTEM
Information Infrastructure and teaching resources sorts the infrastructure level and it includes internet, software, hardware as shown in Picture 6. It is the lowest covering in the cloud system, CPU is present in this coating i. e. the server. New hosts can be added to enhance the system as the machine is scalable and dynamic. Picture 7 depicts it obviously (Masud & Huang, 2012).
Picture 8: Proposed Infrastructure layer
Software(s/w) layer involves the operating system of the cloud system and the middleware. Numerous software resources can be built-into the middleware to provide an interface for s/w programmers to develop applications and embed them in cloud for users to work with.
Resource part achieves the coupling of software and hardware. On-demand and s/w for various devices can be included by virtualization and CC.
Service layer contains 3 layers, SaaS (Software as a service), PaaS (Platform as a service), IaaS (Infrastructure as something). SaaS is the best as it do not need to be maintained or upgraded, it's just pay each month.
Application covering is where in fact the teaching resources are integrated in cloud which also includes interactive classes.
BENEFITS OF CLOUD ARCHITECTURE
- High Safe-keeping capacity
- Computing power
- High availability & security
Managing and providing resources from Cloud is one of the very most compelling paradigm over the internet. Utility computing has been turned into reality by the rise in CC. Current monetary situation and upsurge in Educational resources have made colleges to adopt CC and also there are proofs that the bills are decreasing scheduled to cloud solutions.
(2016) Cloud services, cloud computing, cloud alternatives Mumbai, India [online] Available from: http://www. comprompt. co. in/services/cloud-services/. [Accessed: 4 December 2016].
EREL, O. (2014) Important ideas of cloud processing Middleware structures [online] Available from: http://saasaddict. walkme. com/important-concepts-cloud-computing-middleware-architecture/. [Accessed: 4 December 2016].
FILIPDEVELTER (2015) Back-up maken [online] Available from: http://www. neonomen. be/2015/10/26/een-back-up-is-niet-genoeg/. [Accessed: 4 December 2016].
HAOLIANG, W. et al. (2010) The use of ID Authentication Safeness System in Campus Mobile Education. International Discussion on Computer Software and System Modeling. 13. pp. 519-522.
MASUD, A. HOSSAIN & HUANG, X. (2012) An E-learning System Structures based on Cloud Processing. World Academy of Technology, Engineering and Technology. 6.
-STLUND, S. , PANCHENKO, A. & ENGEL, T. (2015) A report on moral aspects and legalities in e-learning. International Convention on e-Learning. pp. 280-286.
SCORNAVACCA, E. & BARNES, S. J. (2008) The proper value of organization mobility: Research study insights. Information Knowledge Systems Management. 7. pp. 227-241.
VEERABHADRAM, P. & CONRADIE, P. (2013) Mobile Cloud Construction Architecture for Education Corporations. Research and Information Seminar. pp. 924-927.
WANG, M. & W. P. NG, J. (2012) Intelligent Mobile Cloud Education. IEEE - Eighth International Convention on Intelligent Surroundings. pp. 149-156.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay