Arithmetic Operations Commands
The computing capabilities of the microprocessor are limited to simple commands for adding and subtracting 8-bit operands. The operations of multiplication and division are implemented programmatically. The command set allows you to:
• addition and subtraction of 8-bit operands with and without transfer, while one of the operands is always in the accumulator A, and the second - in one of the RON registers or is the second byte of the command;
• Arithmetic comparison of the contents of the accumulator A with the contents of one of the RON;
• increase and decrease the contents of registers and register pairs per unit of content
• Decimal correction of the contents of the battery after performing arithmetic operations in the binary coded decimal code 8421.
Logic Operation Commands
Commands allow you to implement:
• AND operations, excluding OR, OR over 8-bit operands. Logical operations are bitwise and are performed independently for each of the 8 bits of the operands. The non-addressable operand is in the accumulator, the result of the operation is also there. The second operand is the contents of one of the RONs or the second byte of the command;
• inverting the contents of the accumulator A and the signal C of the transfer register of the characteristics register;
• cyclic shifts of the contents of the battery left and right.
Control Transfer Commands
There are three types of control transfer: transition to the specified address, subroutine call and return from the subroutine. They are divided into unconditional and conditional.
Using the three-byte JMP command, an unconditional transfer of control is implemented. In this case, the second and third bytes of the instruction indicating the program continuation address are entered in the computer's computer counter. The conditional transfer commands (/ **) control the branching of the computation process depending on the condition specified by the value of the signals Z, C, , P
Unconditional (CALL) and conditional ( C **) commands are used to call subroutines. These commands always provide for the possibility of returning to the interrupted main program.
The set contains commands that allow unconditional (RET) and conditional (R **) to pass control to return to the interrupted program.
Microprocessor Control Commands
are used to specify the operating mode of the microprocessor. For example, the RST command is used to restart the microprocessor and to service interrupts.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay