Composition of the user interface
User Interface is a combination of tools that provide favorable conditions for user interaction with the OS (environment) for solving application problems. After the computer is turned on and the OS is booted, the Desktop and Taskbar .
Desktop (Desktop) is a monochrome or drawing-containing surface that occupies almost the entire screen. It hosts various graphic objects: program icons, windows running programs, individual document files, toolbars, etc.
Taskbar (Taskbar), located along one of the borders of the screen (often along the lower border), can be divided into three parts.
On the left side, the Start with the Windows logo. If you click this button or press Ctrl + Esc, the main menu of the system will open (Start Menu) containing the following items (commands):
• Programs ► & quot ;. This menu item allows you to open programs that are installed on the computer. The list of programs has several levels of attachments. The presence of a triangle on the right indicates that there is a list of programs;
• Documents ► & quot ;. When this menu item is activated, the My Documents folder appears on the screen. and a list of the last 15 documents that the user worked with. If you click on the name of the selected document, the application that created the document opens, and the document itself;
• Settings ► & quot ;. The item in this menu provides access to the folders Control Panel and Printers & quot ;, as well as setting the Start menu, the taskbar and the desktop,
• Find ► & quot ;. This menu item allows you to search on local disks or on a computer network of documents and programs taking into account the contents of files, the date of creation, etc .;
• Help & quot ;. This menu item allows you to call the help system Windows XX;
• Run ... & quot ;. This menu item is used to start the program. After activating it, it is suggested to enter the name of the program, folder or document that you want to open (as in MS DOS) at the command line. You can use the Browse ... button to populate the command line. The item in question saves a list of command lines that can be used when calling a program again;
• Shutdown ... & quot ;. Activating this menu item will allow you to perform one of the following operations: suspend or shut down the computer, restart or restart the computer in MS DOS mode.
Using the above items in the Start you can perform all basic operations without having to use the window of the folder "Desktop".
The right part of the taskbar is provided for setting system indicators that display the system time, keyboard layout (United States or English), the status of emergency power batteries, etc. The central part is used to display data about running applications, for example:
• My Computer (Mu Computer). My Computer has all the elements of the standard application window: a header with a logo; a horizontal menu with the items "File", "Edit", "View", "Go to", "Favorites", "Help"; toolbar, etc.;
• Explorer (Windows Explorer). It is commonly believed that the Explorer is the main Windows program for working with files, although practically the same functions can be performed by the application My Computer & quot ;. Using the Explorer you can copy, move, delete files and folders, establish communication on the computer network, run programs, format diskettes, create directories, view the contents of directories and perform a number of other operations;
• Trash Is a special folder located on the "Desktop", designed for temporary storage of deleted objects (files, folders, shortcuts), which has the ability to restore objects deleted by mistake.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay