The goal of the project is to develop a functional Content Management request on cloud system that functions common business reason for ZTE Telecom Pvt. Ltd. With more and more orders and product enquiries, the business activities a few problems such as difficulty in handling the content effectively and in a secure manner so the user has a wonderful experience from purchase to payment. The job also consists of a Data Migration application based on Dot Net technology.
The Data Migration application has been developed to be integrated with the ZTE Content Management request on the cloud guaranteeing high security of the info being migrated.
The main concentrate of the job is to provide security to an individual in that manner that data confidentiality, convenience and authenticity is made certain. The security has been enforced such that an individual will obtain mails on his documented email Identification on successive enrollment, placement of a new order and successful exchange. An email from the admin would be automatically sent to the user when any change is made in the order status placed by an individual. The administrator gets the power of tracking down the activities of varied users, generate accounts predicated on a weekly or every month basis, producing dashboard records, create workflows and approve processes and has full control over that can access which data.
1. 1 Firm OVERVIEW
ZTE was at first founded as Zhongxing Semiconductor Co. Ltd. in Shenzhen, China in 1985. ZTE Telecom India Private Limited is a Chinese multinational telecommunication company and its head office is positioned in Shenzhen, China. It is a main product MNC whose main products are cell phones, data telecommunications, cellular, gain access to, exchange and optical transmission gear, telecommunications software. ZTE was the first Chinese corporation to see the ISO 27001 ISM system successfully in 2005.
It is one of the top ten largest smartphone manufacturers worldwide and between the very best five in its market. ZTE aspires to be a leader in global communication and provide sufficient products and services to its worldwide clients and customers.
1. 2 Task Overview
ZTE CMS is a secure content management system developed on Salesforce system to meet up with the data management needs of ZTE.
In order to become more productive in order control, ZTE Telecom Pvt. Ltd. Requires a solution which can help their current way of dealing with the use of cloud computing technology and software such that it can be reached by all its branches all around the globe.
With a huge number of orders it is rather very important to ZTE to control the orders in an efficient and efficient manner. It requires a large timeframe to handle the complaints, track activities and generate accounts. Hence, this technique has been made with the aim to give a means to fix these problems. ZTE Telecom needs a powerful administrative system that should be built to suit their organizational requirements. There exists no readymade system that satisfies the complete requirement set of the organization. The system is primarily designed to package with the sales procedure for the company but in future, will possess the capability to integrate and lengthen to other operations such as suppliers.
1. 3 Purpose
a. There is a need of a data management system which gives effective management as well as ensuring security of the info.
b. Consumer can register, login, view products, create an order.
c. An individual is educated through email whenever any change was created to the order status put by him.
d. The issues can be easily tackled so the customer has a satisfactory experience during any obtain ZTE.
e. The administrator will need to have full control over the control stream of the whole process and must be able to monitor the activities and generate documents.
f. Addititionally there is the need for a data migration request which needs to be integrated with the Salesforce application so that the data can be submitted on the cloud with the desktop request. This also functions as a shortcut for this whole project.
1. 4 Opportunity of Project
Scope of the project is to investigate and design a solution which can aid ZTE in carrying out their daily jobs, bettering efficiency, and aiding them to become more fruitful and secure. This task will provide a fix through which ZTE can easily manage, deal with and generate all required information when needed. It will help them to control order details, historical data, manage data inquiries and also is producing the documents of information and dashboards regular or monthly consequently.
This solution will help ZTE in reducing effort devote to managing orders.
Chapter - 2
The Secure Content Management and Data Migration on Cloudproject is a mixture of software and hardware components, the concentrate which is to provide security to the assistance related to sales and buy and to secure the data being migrated between the systems.
2. 1 HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Group of computers minimal Pentium III 512 megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- 128 MB RAM
- Routers and switches.
- Internet Connection
2. 2 SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/Seven
2. 3 FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- System must manage to adding/changing customer.
- Customer must have the ability to outlook his/her details only.
- Customer must have the ability to outlook his/her details only.
- Customer must have the ability to see his/her order background.
- Each customer must be able to view placed order position.
- Customer must receive a email for new sign up.
- Customer must receive a mail for new order and business deal process.
- The admin must be able to change the position of the order between order executions.
- The system must guarantee secure access to the stored data, handling the permissions in line with the user profile.
- System must support easy addition of functionalities and enhancements.
2. 4 NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- System will be accessible from all over the world.
- System connection with the internet.
2. 5 REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS
Salesforce. com is a cloud processing and SaaS(Software as a Service) company headquartered in SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA. The company was founded in March 1999 and established fact because of its CRM (Customer Relationship Management) product which consists of Work. com, Sales cloud, Power. com, Marketing cloud, Service cloud and Chatter.
Figure 1 Overview of Salesforce
- Dashboards and Reports
- Campaigns, Leads and Opportunities
Model: It symbolizes the info and the schema which are used by the Salesforce to completely represent the machine. In Salesforce, we can presume that the sObjects become models as every entity in salesforce is mapped for some sObjects. It notifies its associated views and controllers when there's been an alteration in its state.
View: Aviewrequests from the model the info that it requires to create an end result representation. It focuses how the schema and data is symbolized. Visualforce is utilized to present the data to users.
Controller: Acontrollercan send orders to its associated view to improve the view's display of the model (e. g. , by scrolling via a document). Additionally, it may send directions to the model to revise the model's status (e. g. , editing a doc).
Fig: MVC Architecture
Figure 2 Types of Licenses
Apex is an object oriented program writing language for development on Pressure. com program and the calls can be produced to the Force. com API. Apex assists with adding business reasoning to the situations in a system utilizing button clicks, writing VisualForce webpages and apex code can be initiated through sets off.
Apex is a strongly-typed, object-oriented programming language that enables you to centralize and do flow and transfer control assertions on the Pressure. com platform together with application cell phone calls to Power. com №APIs. Using syntax that appears like Java and operates like data source stored strategies, Apex enables you to add powerful custom business logic to most system happenings, including button clicks, related record improvements, and Visualforce web pages. Web service requests and database sets off on items can also start the execution of Apex code.
Data manipulation language (DML) telephone calls, such as Add, Upgrade, and DELETE, including built-in
Inline Salesforce Object Query Vocabulary (SOQL) and Salesforce Subject Search Language (SOSL) questions that
return lists of sObject records
Looping that allows for bulk processing of multiple files at a time
Locking syntax that stops record update conflicts
Custom general population Push. com API phone calls that may be built from stored Apex methods
Create Web services.
Create email services.
Perform intricate validation over multiple objects.
Create intricate business processes that are not recognized by workflow.
Create custom transactional reasoning (logic occurring over the whole transaction, not just with an individual record or subject. )
Attach custom logic to another procedure, such as saving a record, so that it occurs whenever the procedure is executed,
regardless of whether it originates in the user software, a Visualforce webpage, or from Cleaning soap API.
Figure 3: Programming elements in Apex
A list is a collection of elements, such as Integers, Strings, items, or other choices. Work with a list when the collection of elements
is important. You can have duplicate elements in a list.
List My_List = new List();
[= new List();] |
[=new Listvalue [, value2. . . ];] |
A set is a assortment of unique, unordered elements. It could contain primitive data types, such as String, Integer, Time frame, and so
on. Additionally, it may contain more complicated data types, such as sObjects.
[= new Set();] |
[= new Setvalue [, value2. . . ] ;] |
The following example creates a set of String. The principles for the set are handed in using the curly brackets.
Set My_String = new Set'a', 'b', 'c';
A map is a collection of key-value pairs. Secrets can be any primitive data type. Beliefs can include primitive data types, as well
as things and other series. Start using a map when finding something by key issues. You can have duplicate values in a map,
but each key must be unique.
[=new map();] |
key1_value => value1_value
[, key2_value => value2_value. . . ];] |
The pursuing example creates a map which has a data kind of Integer for the key and String for the worthiness. In such a example, the
values for the map are being transferred among the curly braces as the map has been created.
Map My_Map = new Map1 => 'a', 2 => 'b', 3 => 'c';
Visualforce contains a tag-based markup dialect that gives coders a more powerful way of creating applications and
Build wizards and other multistep procedures.
Create your own custom stream control through an application.
Define navigation habits and data-specific guidelines for optimal, productive application connections.
Enable Visualforce Development Mode
Development mode embeds a Visualforce web page editor in your web browser that allows anyone to see code and preview the site at the
same time. Development method also offers an Apex editor for editing controllers and extensions.
1. Click Your Name > Setup > My Personal Information > PRIVATE INFORMATION.
2. Click Edit.
3. Select the Development Method checkbox, then click Save.
Your Products Here
Step 2: Add Additional Components
You've created a page, used the part, and changed its tendencies. You'll typically want to utilize additional
components supplying a lot more functionality.
Visualforce includes a few dozen built-in components, and you may mount and build your own components to increase this
set. On this lesson you'll understand how to find them, and use one.
1. Click on the Component Reference link in the Page Editor. A help popup windows exhibits with all available components.
2. Click. A explanation of the actual component does, and what attributes you can add to improve its
behavior shows in the Component Details tabs.
3. Click on the Usage tabs to see an example of how to use the aspect. You'll notice that the component
is often used in combination with the element. Click to learn more
about that element.
In general, you'll dip in to the component reference once you need to. You'll soon learn the particular major components
do-and although some of them take a big number of characteristics, in practice you will only use a handful.
Now add both components to your site. We're going to go a little faster here-see if you can do that without looking at
4. In the aspect, add an part with a name attribute place to A Block
5. Inside the element, add an part, with its name attribute
set to A Section Title.
6. In the, add some words, like I'm three components deep!
I'm three components deep!
Step 3: Add Nested Components
I'm three components deep!
This is another section.
What are the Limits of Apex?
Apex radically changes just how that builders create on-demand business applications, but it is not currently designed to be a
Render elements in an individual interface other than error messages
Change standard functionality-Apex can only just prevent the operation from going on, or add additional functionality
Create non permanent files
Features of Apex:
- Apex is integrated: Apex provides built-in support for DML phone calls, SOQL and SOSL inquiries, looping, locking syntax and making custom API calling.
- Apex is easy to utilize: Apex resembles Java and the syntax and semantics are very familiar and so the code is simple to write and understand.
- Apex is data centered :Apexis designed to combine multiple inquiries and DML statements into an individual unit of work on Force. com.
- Apex is rigorous :Apex is a strongly typed terminology and stores all custom items, fields, class dependencies in metadata so that dynamic apex code can employ it and there is absolutely no threat of deletion.
- Apex is hosted: Apex is carried out and handled completely by Make. com program.
- Apex is multitenant aware :Apexruns in a multitenant environment and specially made to help against runaway code.
- Apex is automatically upgradable :No distinct changes need to be made to Apex when the system is improved ; it gets up to date automatically with the system.
- Apex is easy to check :Apex provides built-in support for unit testing and so you can attempt if all your classes and items are working consequently before placing your software in the SendBox.
3) MICROSOFT VISUAL Studio room 2010
It is an IDE Integrated Development Environment by Microsoft. It is used to develop programs for Home windows as well as websites and web services. It supports different programming dialects.
- It can be an object oriented dialect and facilitates inheritance.
- It is type safe and supports exception handling.
- Other features are method overriding, overloading, constructors with parameters, multithreading etc.
Events in VB. NET: Occurrences are defined utilizing the Event keyword.
Overview of current working
The Secure Content Management and Data Migration on Cloud is controlling all customers, requests, and transactions by making use of a Content Management request integrated on the Salesforce using the Apex program writing language.
- Order Detail
3. 1 End user Registration
This step requires the subscription of the new customer needing the relevant information. When the registration is effectively done, a mail is brought about to the customer on its Email Identification which is made up of its Username and Password which the customer requires while login.
3. 2 Login
Once the client login into its bank account, a User Identification has been allotted to him which is required in the application for various purposes.
3. 3 Order
- Initiation of Order
This step entails receiving order from customer selecting the merchandise from various products available and also in stock. While buying, an Order Identification is being generated on each order which is provided to the customer for its record basis or for any query.
- Order List
This tabs views all the orders list that was being placed by the customer with their Order Id, Product being ordered and the Order amount and variety.
- Order Info
This functionality works the function of locating the position of the order being located by the client predicated on the Order Identification.
3. 4 Order Trigger
A trigger is being implemented on the Order subject such that when any order is being placed, a mail is received by the customer containing the Order Identification, Position, Amount and other relevant information.
3. 5 Transaction
While the order has been placed the client create a fresh transaction which creates a transaction Identification and sends the submission to the lender for even more process.
It is meant that when the acknowledgement has been received from the bank, the admin posts the status of the Order of the customer and a mail will be received by the client related to the successful purchase.
It also includes the list of all the transfer and also the purchase search function.
3. 6 Complaint
If the customer is having any problem related to the company or the merchandise or any service, then your customer can document a problem in this section to the specialist and a complaint Id will be provided to him for any query or search.
The grievance will be send to the respected member of this company which will perform the required actions.
3. 7 Generate Bill
Once the order has been completed, a charge will be generated containing all the necessary information required by the client.
1. The administrator has full control over the system and has the power of keeping the information secure by deciding data convenience based on functions and permissions
2. The administrator can monitor all the activities happening on the system.
3. Dashboard studies can be produced in order to get graphical information of the info.
4. Leads and opportunities can be supervised that assist in the growth of the business.
5. Auto mails are sent to the user on creation of a merchant account, keeping an order, and on any change in the order position.
6. Workflows and authorization procedures can be created within the company for the agreement required on things.
7. A data migration software has been designed using VB. NET which is integrated with the Salesforce application and helps in migrating data to the cloud through this desktop program. The whole process is guaranteed by generating a unique security token.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay