* It will identify the task scope, efficiency and use resources.
* Your proposal should evidently mention the project objective, goal, outcome and time frame.
The key Objective of your project is that it is a customer focused e-commerce website. People can straight purchase without spending the time. In the current hasty world time is a primary factor. People can straight buy Tshirt stuffs and other clothings with the help of our e-commerce portal. This is completely customer established or we can say B2C i. e, Business to Customer. The latest fashion entrance is on our website with cheaper prices.
GOAL: The purpose of our project is to build an online e-commerce service which is specialised in Tshirt accessories with today's fashion world. We've our very own house and some business connect ups with sellers to market the t-shirt apparels.
Phase-2: (Project Planning).
Assume that you will get this task. IT Manager and Marketing Officer make an idea how the project will complete.
Being the project manager (Simran) I've assigned the task to my dedicated team. My team members (Simran, vipul, Amrit, sukhwinder, Rajwinder). Our complete project will be done by the every participants effort. The responsibilities are divided as per the time structure. During the first week of the project we build a complete design for the task requirements. The look phase will be conducted through the second week, In design stage we will create two phases some may be customer focused. Customers can view the products and can buy online. The second stage of design is accessible by who owns the site. The owner can edit the merchandise, set the costs and also take away the products or we can say any upgrade he is capable of doing via backend businesses. The most important period i. e. , data structured will be conducted on the third week. The php my admin will be used for this because of its greater versatility and availability of code m is easier with this. The connectivity will be achieved within the next procedure of the week. Therefore, data source connectivity will be done in the 4th week. The fifth week will be of our group getting together with where we will completely revised the task between us and consult with every single group member. So that we can get to know any pitfall (if it occurs). Thus the feasibility of our own project can be acquired. The 6th week is our distribution time domain to your client. We will discuss the task with our customer.
TASK 2(LO 1)
2. 2 Analysis of the job function such as dependencies, IT resources, manpower, time utilization and total cost.
Dependencies: The project is designed in html, php, css style. The databases is stored in XAMPP.
IT resources: local web host, 4 laptops
Manpower: There is a vital role of the entire team behind this project. Contribution of each and every person is reliable and there is manpower of five people is requested this project. I would like to mention the name of we participants who contributes to the success of this project.
The tool people are: Simran, Vipul, Amrit, Sukhwinder, Rajwinder.
Time consumption: The full total time consumed for the development of this project is almost 6 weeks.
Per week three times are contributed. Each day consist of 8 hours.
Total Cost : The total investment for this project is NZD5000
- Task amount and task name
- Time frames for the conclusion of each process (start and end dates)
- Float time to mention the time hold off possibility between each task
- Add milestone
- Successor and predecessor(dependencies)
- Gantt Graph legend
2. 4 Examination the chance factor and contingency intend to avoid the risk during project period.
The risk factor for this project would be the hardware get crashed, software may be get corrupted.
Lost of data and other important files, People involved in this project may be withdrawal because of the personal issues or may be due to any other reason. The full total cover be job may be detained if shareholders step again.
The contingency plan to avoid the risk during job period are
For Hardware crash concern, we will consider the additional notebook computers and other machine. To avoid the software corruption we use the valid and up to date variations of software's.
Phase-3 (Manage the task)
You should Team leader of your group will be responsible for manage the project.
TASK-3: (LO 5, 2, 3)
3. 1 Develop your project according to the plan.
The project is developed according to the plan.
Our project is about the E-Commerce website. We are developing a web site for E-Commerce. Our consumer business is related to the clothing that special with T-shirts and shirts. Our project is completely based upon the requirements of our consumer. We are developing a online E-Commerce website because of this. To meet the difficulties of today's scenario of strong websites. Our team decided to make this task in HTML, PHP is employed for the backend server side encoding as its of powerful mother nature. We also use local sponsor. And for repository we are employing PHPMyAdmin.
3. 2 Examination the project status, milestone and job improvement rate.
3. 3 Make an idea against the job progress and task plan (if any).
The task plan is completed so that every facet of the job could be go out. The strategies are quite simple and up to the point. During the first day we made a pen and paper layout as per the requirements of the client.
Then we changed this in to the designing structure. The website design was completed. We used html, CSS, PHP for backend. The databases is designed by using PhpMy Admin. This is done in the next and 3rd week.
After this, we implement the design in to the running program and provide the useful structural methodology for this.
The next phase of verification of code was conducted. In this particular phase each code is run individually and tested appropriately.
3. 4 Evaluation the chance (manpower, resources) and make a project plan so that project can meet the timeframe.
The risk factors that affect our task can be resources related and manpower related. The people engaged in the task, they may leave the job scheduled to any reason (it might be their personal etc. )
The resources related issue can be induced if any failure may occur which may be related to hardware failure or software failure.
Phase- 4 (Test and Review the ultimate project)
TASK- 4(LO7) You need to keep documents of daily activity of your project. You might maintain a separate journal in which you will enter into these day to day activities. These activities will range between non-technical to specialized activities. The journal will be maintained on a person basis.
4. 1 Use a Microsoft office software (world/excel) to keep up your journal. Put data and name of your day each separate accessibility.
Team Users Attended
Date and Time
a) Consumer manual cover sheet
b) Stand of contents
d) System requirements/specifications
e) Set of available functions
f) Description of each function detailing the reason with display screen shot and the way to use these functions.
g) Faqs (FAQ)
h) Index and keywords (Glossary)
a) Group users introduction
b) Project Introduction
c) Functions demonstration
d) Question and Answers
Each of your group associates will be judged for their professional behaviour and actions through the presentation as well as the complete project. You will be judged for.
- Meeting and greeting:
- You will be judged how you meet and greet people related to the project. This will likewise incorporate your group members. Take up words like Please and Thank you in your conversation. Avoid words which may be offensive to other folks.
- Appearance: Appearance can be an important aspect of this project. You will be assessed on your overall appearance (Avoid informal dressing).
- Eye contact : Maintain eye contact all the time while delivering your presentation.
- Organization: You'll be appraised on the contribution you have made towards your project. You must always be ready and know the improvement of your project. Your attendance and punctuality will be a key aspect for this project.
- Body dialect:
Your gestures and postures while delivering the demonstration will be evaluated.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay