Information support for business process support
With all the openness of business permitted by law, the availability of control by government agencies, public and non-profit organizations, clients and citizens, a complete formal description of the activities of commercial companies is impossible. But many processes within the companies themselves can be effectively managed with the help of specially created information systems.
The main feature of information support for business processes is that it is necessary to develop management systems for each company individually, taking into account the specifics of its activities.
Generate requirements for the six software groups that are used to support business processes.
1. Business Performance Management (BPM) systems. Are intended for the decision of following problems:
• medium- and long-term planning and budgeting (financing of the company and its projects);
• Multifactor analysis based on combined historical, current and predicted data with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP-systems);
• Implementation of strategic management techniques, etc.,
• management of investment risks. Assessment of all possible types of risks;
• monitoring the financial stability of the company;
• formation of consolidated (consolidated) financial and management reports;
• the formation of requests and the construction of operational reporting.
2. Decision Support Systems (DSS). Are intended for the decision of following problems:
• support of various stages of the decision-making process: the intellectual part - brainstorming, the design of the sequence of actions and the choice of ways to implement them;
• modeling of various options for the development of the situation and suggesting ways to respond to them;
• Support for consistent, alternative and interdependent solutions;
• Support for group styles and methods for solving problems by a team of managers;
• Adaptation of support for the activities of managers of different levels;
• providing managers with data, both accumulated in the company, and quickly accessible from external sources.
3. Customer relationship management (CRM). Are intended for the decision of following problems:
• maintenance of the customer database, which does not contradict the current legislation;
• Data collection and analysis of customer preferences;
• Data collection and analysis of information about errors in the service, in advertising, in the design of customer service halls
• creation of applications for automation of the sales process and its control;
• creating real-time estimates, invoices, offers, sets of payment documents;
• Integration of corporate CRM-system with other systems and company structures, for example with EPR system, commodity warehouses, call-centers, etc.
• Integration of corporate CRM-system with partner systems (manufacturer of goods, delivery to the warehouse, delivery to customers, advertising agents, legal services).
4. Corporate information portals (Enterprise Information Portal, EIP). Are intended for the decision of following problems:
• creating a single place for storing all corporate information stored by employees;
• creation of mobile and network communication tools for users of the portal with territorial dispersion of offices;
• Creation of an individual workplace for any portal user with the ability to work with various types of information;
• a unified user rights management system, taking into account the distinction due to the specifics of the work;
• a unified system of classification, creation of requisites and accounting of all information resources of the company.
5. Corporate data warehouses (Data Warehouse, DW). Are intended for the decision of following problems:
• storage of data necessary for the company's work;
• organization of data structuring for fast access and processing;
• display of stored data by single requirements or local standards;
• Simulation of data in accordance with the tasks being solved by the company;
• ensuring the work with large blocks of data and their descriptors (metadata);
• the organization of the processes of obtaining, mining data (data mining);
• Integration with O LAP systems;
• ensuring uninterrupted management of information storage.
6. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Are intended for the decision of following problems:
• a comprehensive survey of the customer's company;
• Development and approval of a prospective resource management model for the customer's company
• Design and configuration of the information system developed in accordance with the coordinated management model in the customer's company
• Training the personnel of the customer's company for the rules and methods of working with the developed information management system of resources.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay