Methods of legal informatics
As the information is the object of study of many sciences, then the arsenal of methods for studying information objects is very wide. Let's consider the basic methods actively used by the legal informatics.
The system is a collection of interacting, relatively independent elements, united by the performance of some general function that is not reducible to the functions of its components.
The concept of the system is widely used in the legal sciences: the legal system, the system of legal regulation, the system of state bodies, the political system, the system of evidence, etc.
The systemic approach underlies the majority of particular methods of cognition, is one of the ways to generalize empirical facts, allows you to focus on identifying the integrative qualities that arise as a result of combining the elements in a whole.
The system approach most fully defines the following areas, according to which there should be a comprehensive study of the system:
• system-elementary - a description of the elements from which the system is built;
• system-structural - definition of the internal organization of the system and the way of interaction of its constituent components;
• system-functional - the definition of functions that the entire system and the components that make it up individually are
• System-communication, revealing the relationship of this system with others both horizontally and vertically;
• system integration, showing the mechanisms, factors of preservation, improvement and development of the system;
• system-historical, revealing how this system arose, what stages in its development took place, what are its historical prospects."The systemic approach," notes VG Afanasyev, "allows us to organically combine analysis and synthesis, qualification and quantification in the study of social processes, which opens a wide path for the application of logical-mathematical methods and modern electronic- computing tools ...
In particular, with reference to the study of information processes in the activities of any law firm, the systemic approach assumes:
• Defining the information objectives of the development of a law firm as an information education, the correct formation of a criterion for the optimal planning of work with information in a law firm;
• a structural analysis of information processes in the activities of a law firm, revealing the nature of the relationship and interaction of each division of the firm;
• study of the features of legal regulation and management based on the use of information technology, the study of the mechanism of direct and reverse information communications for the best implementation of the company's planned plans;
• determination of the nature and degree of influence on the legal firm of external information factors, the conditions of its functioning (environment) for increasing the reliability of planned decisions;
• research from the standpoint of the information theory of the processes of making and implementing decisions in each division of a law firm, taking into account its interaction with other units and its place in the firm as a whole.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay