PRACTICES OF APPLICATION OF INFORMATION AND ANALYTICAL SECURITY SYSTEMS OF MARKETING
As a result of studying this chapter, the student must:
• Theories of information systems for enterprise management and the theory of information management systems for marketing;
• principles of the formation and use of marketing databases;
• principles of operation and application of systems for building relationships with customers;
• the specifics of the organization of marketing research on the Internet;
• Technologies for collecting marketing information, processing and analyzing it;
• the leading United States and foreign marketing information Internet resources;
be able to
• Form marketing databases;
• organize and inform the functioning of marketing management systems;
• Analyze data from marketing information systems;
• plan and organize a marketing research on the Internet;
• choose information resources and collect information on the research topic;
• coordinate the activities of participants in the research process;
• technologies for developing models of information marketing systems;
• tools for analyzing data from marketing systems;
• technologies of obtaining and ways of processing information from the Internet;
• methods of obtaining information about the market, competitors and consumers on the Internet;
• skills in preparing analytical reports.
Market of marketing information systems
Enterprises of the most diverse forms of ownership are interested in obtaining information about the current state and prospects for the development of demand. There is a growing need for a comprehensive study of buyers' demand, comparing products with domestic and foreign counterparts for flexible production reorganization. Through continuous monitoring of the state and degree of satisfaction of consumer demand, the enterprise is able to reorient production based on the information received.
At present, the market of information services is a set of economic, legal and organizational relations for the sale and purchase of information services that are formed between providers and consumers of information.
The set of information necessary for the implementation of marketing activities, forms a marketing information system.
The marketing information system can be defined as a set of procedures and methods designed to create, analyze and disseminate information for advanced marketing solutions on a regular, ongoing basis. With the development of the market, marketing and interactive technologies, the evolution of marketing information systems also takes place.
The marketing information system as a set of (single complex) personnel, equipment, procedures and methods is designed to process, analyze and distribute in due course reliable information necessary for preparing and making marketing decisions. The marketing information system is used for early detection of possible difficulties and problems, identifying opportunities, finding and evaluating strategies and activities of marketing activities, evaluating on the basis of statistical analysis and modeling the level of implementation of plans and implementation of marketing strategies. The relationship between marketing information systems and the functions of marketing and advertising is shown in Table. 7.1.
Information systems and marketing and advertising functions
Types and roles of information systems
Marketing and Advertising Functions
Information Resources and Systems
Information and data. Information processes. Information Systems. Information resources in the field of business and advertising
Advertising information flows in the enterprise