Prospects for using information technology
Methodologically, new information technologies in education should be developed with a focus on specific applications. Some technologies can support the educational process (lecture and practical classes), other technologies can effectively support the development of new textbooks and teaching aids. Information technology will also help to effectively organize the conduct of experimental and research work both in the school and in the university. Of particular importance is the information technology acquired when students work independently on the home computer using the modern modeling methods.
What new opportunities are opened by the introduction of modern information technologies in education? On the basis of multimedia technology, it becomes possible to create textbooks, teaching aids and other methodical materials on the computer medium, which can be divided into several groups:
1. Textbooks that are a textual presentation of the material with a large number of illustrations that can be installed on the server and transmitted through the network to the home computer. With a limited amount of material, such a tutorial can be implemented in the user's direct access to the server.
2. Textbooks with high dynamics of the illustrative material, made on SO-IOM. Along with the main material, they contain interactive access tools, animation and animation tools, as well as video images that demonstrate the principles and methods of implementing certain processes and phenomena. Such textbooks can have not only an educational, but also an artistic purpose. The huge amount of memory of the information carrier allows you to implement an encyclopedia, reference book, guide, etc. on one optical disc.
3. Modern computer training systems for conducting educational and research works. They realize the modeling of both processes and phenomena, that is, they create a new learning computer environment in which the trainee is active, and can conduct the learning process himself.
4. Virtual reality systems, in which the student becomes a participant in a computer model that reflects the world around them. For the competent use of multimedia products of this type, it is extremely important to study their psychological characteristics and negative impacts on the learner.
5. Distance Learning Systems. In a complex socio-economic environment, distance education becomes especially relevant for remote regions, for people with low mobility, as well as self-education and independent work of students. Effective realization of distance learning is possible only with the purposeful program of creating high-quality multimedia products for educational purposes in fundamental, natural-science, general professional and special disciplines.
Unfortunately, this requires considerable financial resources and yet does not pay off on a commercial basis, substantial budgetary allocations are needed in this area. The implementation of such a program will allow to organize the educational process in a new way, increasing the load on the student's independent work.
The formation of a new information culture should be based primarily on a certain level of schooling, and therefore special attention should be paid to the content of the basic computer science curriculum, which, on the one hand, must be coordinated in content with subsequent training in the university, and on the other , should support other subjects of school education. In the course of computer science, information on modeling processes and phenomena is already being laid, according to the methodology for the formation of information models of the surrounding world. Students should have an information picture of the world in the process of cognition. This is impossible without the formation of an information culture of the population. The basis for creating an information culture of a new society should be the idea of computer support for each studied subject, it can not be replaced by studying a single course in computer science.
Very important is the principle of continuity of information training for students, which must be observed at the school stage, as well as from the school to the university level. In the structure of higher education, computer science is a fundamental discipline. Along with informatics, a number of informational training courses can be envisaged in the specialty curriculum even for non-technical universities that need to be improved so that the computer becomes a natural tool of work in any subject area of graduate work. Information training can include teaching methodology and modeling tools. Creation of an advanced information environment of continuous United States education requires a number of methodological and organizational problems, including the following:
1. Adoption of a unified system of software and hardware compatible means of computing and communication technology, used in a continuous educational process. This requires certification of the educational tools used and the implementation of the program for the creation of certification centers and their effective use.
2. Connecting educational organizations to a single digital network in the subsequent access to the Internet. The solution to this problem is being realized to a large extent currently in higher education and is constrained in school education for financial reasons, as well as for implementation difficulties for remote areas.
3. Formation of a unified information environment for continuous education with the creation of databases on the directions and specialties of training that would include methodological documents, encyclopedias, reference books, textbooks and teaching aids, as well as additional tools that support the learning process. Actual is the representation in the international network of our achievements and opportunities. It is necessary to organize the exchange of information resources of the United States educational system with the international one.
4. It is necessary to improve the tools of continuous education, focused on accelerated mastering of the material and the acquisition of sustainable skills of trainees, as well as pursuing the goals of individual learning. These include promising software shells for the development of computer textbooks and methodological materials, software and hardware for creating computer-based learning systems, tools for developing multimedia products, information systems, etc.
5. It is necessary to organize the infrastructure of informatization of education as an integral part of informatization of the society as a whole. This structure should ensure the creation of new, replicating and implementation of existing information technologies in continuing education.
Ideologically, with the informatization of education, it is necessary to take into account a number of fundamental positions:
• Evolutionary development of the existing methodology of education due to the clear advantages of new information technologies, namely, the possibility of visual, dynamic representation of informatization using video and audio, the use of remote access for acquaintance with the external and making its own information resource in education.>
• Continuity and continuity of computer education at all levels of education from preschool to postgraduate. Continuity can be provided by computer support of all subjects and disciplines of the learning process.
• Providing freedom of choice of methodology, style and means of teaching in order to identify the creative individual abilities of the learner in combination with the possibility of their collective activity based on information technologies and telecommunication systems.
• Creation of a scientifically and methodically based system of basic education based on computer technologies. One of the real ways to solve the problem as a whole is the formation and implementation of regional scientific and technical programs with shared federal and local budgetary financing with the additional use of extrabudgetary funds. The content, methods and means of the development of education as a leading system in the future information society should become the subject of special studies of the Higher School teams. At the same time, a fundamental place is occupied by methods and modeling tools, based on which you can predict the future. Only with the sustainable development of civilization can we hope for the consistent development of the noosphere as a sphere of reason. The future development of mankind must be manageable and in this aspect, undoubtedly, the development of education must also be managed.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay