The main provisions of the state policy in the sphere of the use of information technologies in the activities of public authorities
The main goal of state policy in the use of information technology in the activities of public authorities is improving the efficiency of public administration on the basis of a common information technology infrastructure , ensuring their functioning, interaction between themselves, the population and organizations within the framework of provision of public services.
The increase in public administration efficiency is manifested in many factors:
• Optimization of public functions;
• increasing the level of transparency of executive bodies;
• Counteracting corruption;
• the formation of an effective system for the provision of public services;
• Reducing administrative barriers, i.e. restriction of state interference in the economic activity of business entities, including excessive state regulation.
These factors determine the content of the administrative reform, therefore the quality of the introduction of ICT in the activities of public authorities is of decisive importance in its effectiveness.
The state policy in the sphere of using information technologies is aimed at solving the following main tasks.
1. Implementation of strategic priorities in the use of information technology in public administration:
• development and implementation of government programs and projects;
• formation of the mechanism of interdepartmental coordination in the field of creation of information systems in accordance with the goals of social and economic development.
2. Development of a single secure information and telecommunications infrastructure:
• centralized creation of state information resources (registers, cadastres, registers, classifiers) containing complete, consistent, reliable, up-to-date information necessary for performing the basic functions of public administration;
• Providing citizens and organizations with access to public information on the activities of public authorities, relevant public information resources, including through the Internet;
• Organization of interactive information interaction and services for citizens and organizations.
3. Development and improvement of information legislation and practice of its application:
• Improvement of the regulatory framework to improve the efficiency of the use of information technology in the activities of public authorities, taking into account international practice;
• Legal protection of intellectual property, preventing the use of software that does not have appropriate licensing support in the activities of public authorities
• Development of standards in the use of information technology in the activities of public authorities, the creation of state information systems, their integration and sharing in the creation of a common information space for public authorities.
4. Creation of conditions for the implementation of the state information policy in the sphere of the use of information technologies in the activities of public authorities:
• Ensuring information security of the activities of federal public authorities and elements of information technology infrastructure;
• Creation of a unified system of management, monitoring and control of the effectiveness of the use of information technology in the activities of federal government bodies, ensuring effective interdepartmental coordination of the state programs and projects being implemented, their coordinated and interrelated implementation in accordance with the main priorities of social and economic development;
• Implementation of comprehensive training and professional development programs for civil servants in the use of information technology, development of the necessary educational infrastructure and methodological support.
The state policy in the use of information technology in the activities of public authorities is based on the following basic principles:
1) Priority solutions to the tasks of social and economic development and modernization of the public administration system;
2) optimization of budget expenditures in the use of information technology based on specific results and performance indicators of public authorities;
3) consolidation of budgetary funds for the creation of state information systems of great social, economic and political importance;
4) provision of organizational, technological, normative legal and methodological unity creation and functioning of state information systems at all levels of management;
5) openness and transparency the use of information technology in the activities of public authorities;
6) unification elements of information technology infrastructure, use of standard solutions for the creation of state information systems.
5.3. Priority directions of the implementation of state policy in the sphere of using information technologies in the activities of public authorities
Determination of priorities in the use of information technology in the activities of public authorities is carried out on the basis of assessing the possibility of obtaining a significant socio-economic result and the volume of the corresponding resources.
Priorities in the use of information technologies in the sphere of public administration are updated on a regular basis in accordance with current tasks at different stages of informatization.
In the medium term, priority areas in the use of information technologies in the activities of public authorities are the complexes of planned activities in specific areas of modernization of the country's development:
• in the sphere of public administration;
• to ensure information openness
• in the field of information security.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay