In User folders , you can store documents that are constantly required for work. You can place documents in User Folders from the list or in the document.
To manage the Main Folder , the following operations are implemented:
• create a subfolder at any level of the hierarchy;
• Deleting a subfolder with all its subfolders;
• changing the name of an existing subfolder;
• Moving a subfolder.
To put documents from the list in the folder, select them by holding down the Ctrl key if the documents are not in the list and Shift , if the documents are in the list next to them. Call the Put to Functional command or Context menu command. Documents that are placed in a folder are displayed at the top of the window (Figure 8.38 ). In the dialog that opens, in the Main folder , create a new folder with the command (Figure 8.38 ) or select an existing folder (Figure 8.38 13]). To add documents to a folder, click the button.
To delete a folder from the list, select it with the mouse and click the button (Figure 8.38 ).
To change the current folder name, double-click the folder name. In the input field, change the current name (Figure 8.38 [4J).
To move a folder, select the folder, hold the selected folder with the left mouse button, move the folder to the destination and release the left mouse button.
Fig. 8.38. The Put To Folder window
The tab in the document allows you to specify the location where the document will open when you access it from User folders .
To set a bookmark, open the desired document and use the cursor to highlight a small piece of text that you want to bookmark. Call the Set the bookmark of the Functional or Context menu.
In the dialog that opens, to save the bookmarks in the Main folder, you should choose the ready one or create a new folder using the command (Figure 8.39 ). The bookmarks that are put in the folder are displayed at the top of the window. In this window, you can change the bookmark name assigned by the system to any other (Figure 8.39 ). Click the button. The bookmark in the text of the document is marked with a flag (Figure 8.39 13)).
Fig. 8. 39. The Set Bookmark window
You can view documents and bookmarks in user folders by clicking the User Folders icon on the Navigation Toolbar . Documents and bookmarks are stored in the system folder Home folder , but on different labels (Figure 8.40 [3, 4]).
Fig. 8.40. User Folders Window
Go to Job History by clicking the Navigation Toolbar. You can navigate to the desired date using tree dates (Figure 8.41 ). To see which requests were posted and which documents were viewed, you should refer to the Shortcut Bar (Figure 8.41 ). The documents viewed are displayed on the Documents label. Requests that have been completed are on the Inquiry label.
Fig. 8.41. Query History
When you create a query in an intelligent search, you can check the spelling (Figure 8.42).
Fig. 8.42. Check spelling when creating a query in Smart Search
Documents on the control
This service tracks significant changes in the text and status of the document. To make a document for monitoring, you must perform the following actions:
1) set the cursor on the document in the list or open the document;
2) Click the Menu button on the Navigation bar of the tools and choose Put to Control .
The document is placed on the control and placed in the User folder - Documents in Control . Documents placed for control are accompanied by a button in the list with the button (Figure 8.43 ). The document placed on the control is accompanied in the text of the document with the button (Figure 8.43 ).
In the Documents in Control folder, you can see the number of changed documents in the control, and go to the list of all documents on the control.
Fig. 8.43. User Accounts - Documents on Control window
Each time the system is updated, it checks the documents on the control. If there are changes in the documents on the control, then:
• the type of the Documents in Control hyperlink changes, the number of changed documents is displayed next to the hyperlink;
• in the list of documents on the control of the changed document, the type of the icon in the annotation changes. The icon changes to ;
• In the Documents in Control folder, the modified documents are grouped at the top of the list;
• in the document window of the changed document, the button is replaced with the
Uncheck - the document is removed from control and removed from User Folders - Documents in Control.
In order to understand how two editions of a document differ, they can be compared. Comparison of the editions is especially in demand when changing the documents that are under control. To compare editions, open the Edit label in the text of the current document (Figure 8.44). For some legal acts, the current version is provided with a hyperlink See. Overview of document changes (Figure 8.44 ). Clicking on this hyperlink, you can quickly get information prepared by lawyers about all the changes compared to the previous version of the document.
Select two edits and click . The texts of the selected revisions will be opened in a new window for comparison (Figure 8.44 ). In this case, the earlier version will be opened in the left part of the window. In this case, you can also compare inactive editions.
Fig. 8.44. Compare Editions Window
The Version Comparison window contains:
• scroll bar to move through the texts of documents. At the same time, the editorial texts will move synchronously;
• special labels on the left border of the window. The red mark indicates the current position in the text of the document. The green marks indicate the location of the different fragments of text relative to the entire document;
• fragments of texts of editions that differ from each other, are highlighted in yellow stripe. It's easy to see the changes - they are all highlighted in color:
- fragments, present only in one edition, are highlighted with a blue background;
- the different fragments are highlighted with a green background.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay