Organization document flow
Workflow - is the movement of documents in the organization from the time they are created or received to the completion of the execution or sending.
Under the general principles of the organization of workflow can include the following:
- speed of documents movement, its purposeful regulation and optimal implementation;
- ensuring uniformity in the order of passing and processing technology of the main categories of documents;
- the exclusion of instances of passage and actions with documents not due to business necessity.
Thus, the main rule of the organization of document circulation is the operational movement of documents along the shortest path with minimal outlays of labor and time.
The movement of documents in the organization from the time they are created or received to the completion of execution or sending is called document management.
All the institution's documentation is divided into three document flows:
- incoming (incoming) documents;
- outgoing (sent) documents;
- internal documents.
The number of documents for all flows for the year will amount to the volume of the document circulation of the institution. The amount of workflow is needed to calculate the required number of office personnel.
The following steps can be distinguished in the processing and document flow chain:
- receiving and initial processing of documents;
- preliminary consideration and distribution of documents;
- document registration;
How to ...
Tired of looking for a solution?Get Your ESSAY Now!
- control of performance;
- information and reference work;
- execution of documents and sending.
The procedure for passing documents and operations with them in the federal executive bodies is governed by:
- The standard rules of interaction of federal executive bodies approved by the US Government Decree of January 19, 2005 No. 30;
- The standard regulations of the internal organization of federal executive bodies approved by the Decree of the Government of the United States of July 28, 2005 No. 452.
Regulatory documents also include: instruction but office work; regulations of the federal executive body; a table of unified forms of documents; regulations on structural divisions; job descriptions and job descriptions.
On the basis of these documents, internal regulations and instructions approved by the head of the organization and being normative documents for office work in the organization are developed in each organization.
All the organization's documentation in relation to the management tool is divided into three document flow: incoming documents, outgoing documents and internal documents.
The main parameters of these flows, taken into account when organizing workflow, are:
- the direction of the flow, determined by the points of departure and destination;
- the volume of the flow, which is determined by the number of documents passing through its section per unit time;
- the structure of the flow, determined by a variety of documents, authorship and other signs of classification division;
- the flow mode, which is determined by the frequency of movement of documents through processing points.
The movement of documents in each thread must be straightforward, i.e. exclude return, zigzag and other routes. Different processing operations of the document should be carried out in parallel in order to reduce the time of his stay in the field of office work and to increase the speed of execution.
The document turnover of a modern organization is formed on the basis of the synthesis of traditional "paper" and computer technologies. Documents, as a rule, are created with the help of modern information technologies, and their transfer, processing and storage are carried out both electronically and in paper form.
Various information technologies are used to automate document management support:
- software for preparing graphic and text documents, image processing and optical character recognition (allows to work with graphic images of documents and text files);
- document management systems that automate the storage, retrieval and management of electronic documents;
- business process automation systems designed to provide collective processing of documents in the process of implementing various business processes;
- software systems for workgroups, employees of organizations of electronic interaction of performers on the basis of a permanent exchange of documents.
The main provisions for the organization of workflow are reflected in the organization's charter, provisions on subdivisions, orders on the distribution of duties, organizational structure, and the main documents regulating the specific ways of organizing document circulation are the instruction on record keeping and the schedule of workflow.
Ready to make your order?Get your great paper now
Instruction for office work.
The workflow statement should contain:
- sample documents with the names of the files, while on the computers of employees must be installed templates of documents used in the work of the organization;
- the nomenclature of the organization's affairs and the procedure for its compilation, approval and revision;
- the order of registration of documents;
- the rules for storing files (with the directory and folder in which you want to save files of different kinds of documents);
- the time frame for snoring documents and files;
- rules for working with versions of documents for which the destruction of all previous variants is envisaged (ie storing only one file with the last signed (approved) version of the document);
- terms, procedure and responsible for the execution and distribution of documents;
- the order of informing the management of the organization on the status of execution of documents;
- rules for drawing up and registering cases;
- the order of temporary withdrawal of documents from cases;
- the rules for scientific and technical processing of documents for transfer to archive storage;
- the order of destruction of documents after consideration of inventories and acts by the expert commission;
- a methodical guide to working with documents.
If the organization for some reason (the company is very small, just started its activities, etc.) has not yet developed a manual on record keeping, then when working with documents, you can use the "Rules for the preparation of regulatory legal acts of federal executive bodies authorities and their state registration and "Methodological recommendations for the development of instructions for record keeping in federal executive bodies."
Workflow schedule. Creation and processing of documents are made in accordance with the order and terms established by the schedule of the organization's workflow.
The schedule of workflow is compiled in the form of a scheme or a list of works performed by each division of the organization, as well as all executors with an indication of their relationship and the timing of the work. For each organization, the workflow schedule should be developed taking into account its specific features: size, type of activity, management structure, and the like.
It is recommended that each document include the following sections in the workflow schedule:
1) the order of creating the document:
is the number of instances;
- responsible for the discharge;
- responsible for registration;
- responsible for execution;
- the due date;
2) the order of document verification:
- responsible for checking;
- who represents;
- the order of presentation;
- submission time;
3) the order of document processing:
- the due date;
4) the order of transfer of the document to the archive:
- the date of the transfer.
It is expedient for each executor to deliver an extract from the schedule, in which the documents pertaining to one hundred work are listed. Persons composing and signing management documents must ensure timely and qualitative execution of documents, as well as the reliability of the data contained in them.
The work on drawing up the schedule of document circulation and control of its execution is organized by the head of a special structural unit (department of affairs, general department, office, secretariat, etc.). The schedule of workflow is approved by the head of the organization.
The organization of workflow with the use of computer technology should ensure the compatibility of manual and automated processing of documents.
Correct drawing up of the schedule of document circulation and its observance promote rational distribution of official duties between workers and strengthening of control functions, provide timeliness of preparation of necessary administrative documents.
Price Plan & Our Features
- Free Outline
- Free Formatting
- Free Title page
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Submission by Chapters
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Customer Service
- 1 – page abstract
- VIP Support
- Expedited delivery
- Essay outline
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay