Generating cases - is the grouping of executed documents into cases in accordance with the nomenclature of cases.
Cases in the organization are formed in the centralized conduct of office work by the service of the organization's DOW, when decentralized - as structural units
(persons responsible for the DOW), and the service of the organization's POC.
Control over the proper formation of cases is carried out by the Dow service, with the methodical help of the organization's archive.
When creating cases, you must follow the following general rules:
- put in the case only the executed documents in accordance with the headings of the nomenclature cases;
- to group the documents of one calendar year into the case, with the exception of passing cases, court cases, personal files, documents of elective bodies and their standing commissions, educational institutions, theaters, case histories and some other specific groups of documents, the period of their formation does not coincide with a calendar year;
- Separately group in the documents documents of permanent and temporary storage periods;
- include in the case one copy of each document;
- put in the case photocopies of faxgrams, telegrams on general grounds;
- every document placed in the case must be properly issued (have a date, signature and other details);
- documents should not be placed in the case, subject to return, excess and draft copies of documents (except for particularly valuable ones);
- by volume, the file should not exceed 250 sheets, with a thickness of not more than 4 cm. If there are several volumes (parts) in the file, the index and the title of the case are put on each volume with the addition of " 1 & quot ;, 2 and so on
The order documents are grouped into cases by types and chronology with related applications.
Charters, regulations, instructions approved by administrative documents are annexes to them and are grouped together with the specified documents. If they are approved as an independent document, then they are grouped into separate cases.
Orders for main activities are grouped separately from orders for personnel.
Orders to the polish personnel are grouped into cases in accordance with the established terms of their storage. It is advisable at large volumes of documents, orders on personnel, concerning various aspects of the organization's activity (hiring, firing and moving, traveling, etc.), grouped into separate cases.
The records in the case are arranged in chronological order by numbers.
Documents for protocols, grouped into separate cases, are systematized according to protocol numbers.
Orders of higher organizations and documents on their execution are grouped into cases according to the directions of the organization's activities.
Approved plans, reports, estimates, limits, title lists and other documents are grouped separately from projects.
Documents in personal files are arranged in chronological order as they arrive.
Personal accounts of workers and employees on wages are grouped in separate cases and are arranged in them according to the alphabet of surnames.
Offers, applications and complaints of citizens on the work of the organization and all documents for their review and execution are grouped separately from applications of citizens on personal issues.
Correspondence is grouped, as a rule, for the period of a calendar year and is systematized in chronological order; the document-answer is placed behind the document-request.
When resuming correspondence on a certain issue that began in the previous year, the documents are included in the case of the current year, indicating the index of the previous year's case. Depending on the specifics of the organization's activities, correspondence may also be grouped for the academic year, the term for convening elected bodies, etc.
Separately from documents on paper, on the hard disk of a specially allocated computer, ED, DB and files (folders, directories) are formed in accordance with the nomenclature of the organization's affairs.
Electronic databases are formed in separate cases, the name of the case corresponds to the name of the database.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay