Natural, dendrological parks, botanical gardens and state sanctuaries
In natural, dendrological parks, botanical gardens prohibitions and restrictions of economic and other activities are established, and their natural resources and real estate are limited in civil circulation.
The regulations on the natural, dendrological park, and the botanical garden are approved, respectively, by decisions of the federal executive bodies authorized by the US Government, the highest executive body of state power of the United States entity that establish parks, state institutions under their jurisdiction, as well as state scientific organizations and state educational institutions organizations of higher education.
In accordance with US legislation, local authorities create and use in the interests of the population, the education of ecological culture, the formation of special plant collections, the conservation of flora and fauna and the maintenance of their diversity, other forms and types of PAs, including urban nature parks, dendrology Parks and botanical gardens of local (municipal) significance.State natural reserves are the territories (water areas) that are of particular importance for the conservation or restoration of natural complexes or their components and maintaining the ecological balance.
The declaration of the territory by the state natural reserve, as well as other PAs, is allowed both with and without withdrawal from users, owners and owners of land plots.
How to ...
Tired of looking for a solution?Get Your ESSAY Now!
State nature reserves may have a different profile, including:
• complex (landscape), designed to preserve and restore natural complexes (natural landscapes);
• biological (botanical and zoological), designed to preserve and restore rare and endangered species of plants and animals, including valuable species in economic, scientific and cultural relations;
• Paleontological, designed to preserve fossil objects;
• hydrological (marsh, lake, river, marine), designed to preserve and restore valuable water bodies and ecological systems;
• geological, designed to preserve valuable objects and complexes of inanimate nature.
Owners, owners and users of land located within the boundaries of state reserves are granted benefits but land tax in the manner prescribed by US tax law.
On the territories of state natural reserves, activities are constantly or temporarily prohibited or restricted if it contradicts the goals of creating state nature reserves or harms natural complexes and their components.
The owners, owners and users of land plots that are located within the boundaries of the state nature reserves are obliged to observe the special protection regime established in the state nature reserves and bear responsibility for its violation of administrative, criminal and other legal liability.
Order of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of the United States of 16.01.1996 No. 20 approved the Model Provision on State Nature Reserves in the United States.
According to this Model Provision, the types of activities subject to prohibition or restriction in the territories of state nature reserves (if it contradicts the purposes of creating reserves or harms natural complexes and their components) are:
• plowing of lands;
• solid felling, harvesting of gum, haymaking, pasturing of cattle, harvesting and gathering of mushrooms, berries, nuts, fruits, seeds, medicinal and other plants, other uses of the vegetable world;
• fishing, sports and amateur hunting, fishing, catching animals not classified as hunting and fishing, other uses of wildlife;
• collection of zoological, botanical and mineralogical collections, as well as paleontological objects;
• Provision of land for building, as well as for collective gardening and gardening;
• carrying out irrigation and irrigation works, geological prospecting and mineral exploration;
• Construction of buildings and structures, roads and pipelines, power transmission lines and other communications;
• use of pesticides, mineral fertilizers, chemical plant protection products and growth stimulants;
• Explosive work;
• the passage and parking of vehicles, ships and other floating vehicles, the arrangement of halts, bivouacs, tourist camps and camps, other forms of recreation of the population;
• any other types of economic activities, recreational and other nature use that hinder the conservation, restoration and reproduction of natural complexes and their components.
Price Plan & Our Features
- Free Outline
- Free Formatting
- Free Title page
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Submission by Chapters
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Customer Service
- 1 – page abstract
- VIP Support
- Expedited delivery
- Essay outline
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay