Q1:->How can information technology support a company's business procedures and decision making, and present it a competitive advantage?Give illustrations to demonstrate your answer
Information technology Support a Company's Business Processes And Dicision Making An d Its Cometitive Aadvantage Is:-
Support Business Process:-As a Consumer, You Regularly Enconter Information Systems That Support THE BUSINESS ENTERPRISE Processes And Procedure At THE COUNTLESS Retail Sstores Where YOU shop.
For Example:- Most Retali Stores now use computer -bassed Information Systems To Help Them Record Coustmer Purchhases, Keep Track Of Inventory, Pay Employes But New MeRchandise, And Evaluaate sales Tendencies, Store procedures Would Grind To aA Halt MINUS THE Support Of Such Information systems.
Support dicision making:-Information system also Help Stores Managers AS WELL AS OTHER Business Professionals make smarter Desions.
For example:-Decisions on What Lines Of MerchandiseNeed BEING Added Or discontinued or On what Kind Of Investing they might need, ARE USUALLY made after an analysis SUPPLIED BY Computer -Based Information systems. this NOT MERELY helps The Decisions Making Of Stores Managers, Buyers WHILE OTHERS But also Helps Them search for ways to Gain AN EDGE Over Other Retailers In YOUR COMPETITION For Customers.
Support Competitive benefit:-Gaining a Strategic Benefits Over Competitiors Requires Innovative Of Information Systems.
For Example:- Store Management might Decide To Instaall Touch Screne Kiosks In All Stores, With Links To Their E-commerce WebsiteFor Online Shopping. This Might Draw in New coustmer And Build Coustemers Localty DUE TO The Ease Of Shopping AND PURCHASING Merchandise Provide Products And Services That Give a small business a Comparative Benefits Over Its Competitors.
Q2:->Identify several basic competitive strategies and make clear how they may use information systems to comfront the competitive forces faced by way of a business.
There Are Five Basic principles competitive Strategies
1. Cost Leadership Strategy.
2. Differentition Strategy.
3. Advancement Strategy.
4. Progress strategies.
5. Alliance strategies.
1. Cost Management Strategy:-A Low-cost Developer Of Products and Services In The Industry, Or Finding Ways To Help Its Suppliers OR Customers Reducee Thier Costs Or To raise the Costs Of the Competitors.
2. Differention Strategy:- Developing Ways to Identify a fiems Products And service s from Its Competitiors Or Reduce The differentiation Benefits of Competitiors. This May Be A Firm TO TARGET Its products TO PROVIDE It an edge In Particular Sections Or Niches Of a Market.
3. Innovation Strategy:- find The New METHOD OF Doing Buiseness. THIS MIGHT Involve THE INTRODUCTION OF Unique Products And Service Or Accessibility Into UniqueMarkets Or Markket niche categories. It May Also Require Making Radial Changes To THE BUSINESS ENTERPRISE Procedures For Producing Or Distributing Products And Services WHICH MIGHT BE So Different From The Way an enterprise CONTINUES TO BE Conducted That They Allow The Fundamental framework Or A BUSINESS.
4. Growth Strategy:- Significantly Widening A corporation Capacity To Produce Goods and Servieces Expanding Into Global markets, Diversifing Into SERVICES And services, or Integrating Into Related Products And Services.
5. Alliance Strategies;- Establish HOME BASED BUSINESS Linkage And alliance With Coustemers, Suppliers, Competitiors, joint Ventures, forming Of "virtual companies" or Other Marketing Manufacture Or DisTriBution contracts Between an enterprise And It Trading Pateners.
Q3:-> Identify the major types and uses of micro-computer, midrange and mainframe computer systems ?
The Major Types And Uses Of Micro-Computer, Midrange And AminFrame computer SystemsAre:-
1. Micro-computer:-It Is Most Important Categoty Of The PERSONAL COMPUTERS For PEOPLE And Consumers. Through Usually Called a Personel Computer, Or possibly a PC, A microcomputer IS A LOT More Than A Small Computers for Use By SOMEBODY'S computers.
2. Mid Range :-Midrange computers Are High-End Network Srvers and OTHER STYLES Of Servers And Other Types Of servers That may Manage The Large-scale Procesing OF SEVERAL Business Applications Throught Not As Powerful As Mainframe Computers They Are Less Costly To buy Operate AND KEEP MAINTAINING Than mainframe systems, And Thus Meet The Computing Need OF SEVERAL Organizations.
3. Mainframe Systems:- IT IS The Large, Fasr And Powerful Computers systems.
For Example:- Mainframes ccccccccan Process Thousands Of Million training Per Sec Mainframes can Also Have Primary Storage Capacities.
Q4:->Put together the major systems and uses o computer peripherals for source, output and storage space?
The Major Tecnologies And Uses AComputer For Type Output And Storage area Tecnologies is:-
Peripherals Is The Generric Name Given To All Input Outcome And Secondary Safe-keeping devices That WILL BE THE AREA OF THE Cpu Pheriperals RELY ON Direct Cable connections Or Telecommunications Links To The Centerals Processing Unit Of a PERSONAL COMPUTERS. All Pheriperials Are Online devices That Is They Are Separate From But COULD BE Electronically LINKED TO Attend BECAUSE OF THE Cpu.
4. Hard disk drives
5. DISC Drives
6. Backup Systems.
Q5:-> What developments are occuring in the development and use of the major types of personal computers?
Software. Software applications involves two major types of programs: (1) application software that directs the performance of a particular use, or application, of computers to meet the information processing needs of users, and (2) system software that handles and supports the operations of a computer system as it executes various information control tasks. Make reference to Figure 4. 2 for a synopsis of the major types of software.
· Request Software. Software software includes a variety of programs that may be segregated into general-purpose and application-specific categories. General-purpose application programs perform common information control jobs for end users. Examples are word processing, electronic digital spreadsheet, and presentation graphics programs. Application-specific programs attain information processing tasks that support specific business functions or operations, scientific or engineering applications, and other computer applications in modern culture.
· System Software. System software can be subdivided into system management programs and system development programs. System management programs take care of the hardware, software, network, and data sources of a pc system during its execution of information handling jobs. Examples of system management programs are operating systems, network management programs, databases management systems, system utilities, application machines, and performance and security screens. Network management programs support and manage telecommunications activities and network performance telecommunications networks
Q6:-> Explain the next terms:
(a)DTP :-DTP Stands for Desktop Posting And It Use to get rid of Users And Organizations to Produce Thier Own Printed Materials That looks Professionally published THAT'S design and Print Their Own Newsletter, Brochures, Guides, And BooksWith Several Type Styles, Design, Photographs And colors On Each Webpage.
(b)Presentation Graphics:-It Helps To Convert Numeric Data Into Design exhibits such as Series Charts, Pub Graphs, pie Charts, And Many Other Types Of Graphics. Largely Top Deal Also Helps U Prepare Multimedia Presentations OF Graphics, Photos, Animation, And Vidio Chlips Includind TOWARDS THE WORLDWIDE Web
(c)Software licensing:-A S/w Applications IS BOUGHT COTS Or Is accessed Via An ASP, The Software SHOULD BE Licenced for Use Software Licence Is Organic Theme Which Involve Factors Of The Special deals characteristics Of Software In The Context on the Main Intellectual ProPerty Protection under the law, Including Copyright, Hallmark And Secrets Aswell As Traditionls Contracts Law Including Deal LawIncluding the Unigorm Commercial code(UCC).
(d)RAID:-RAID Stands for Redundant Arrays Of Separate DisksThey Combines from 6 To More Then 100 Small Devices Drivers And Their Control MicroProcecessors Into A single Product. RAID Units ProVide Large Capacities With High acess Rate Since Data aRe Reached In Parallel Over Multiple Pathways From Many Disks.
(e) Software providers:-It Is A Large And Fast Growing VARIETY OF Companies Are Turning To Application providers Instead OF Expanding OR Purchasing The Application Software They Need To Run Their Business Applications service Provides That Own Operate And Maintain ApplicationsSoftware ALONG WITH THE Computer System ResourcesRequired TO OWN Use Of the applications Software For the Fee As the Sservice Over the Internet.
(f)Development languages:-It IS ACTUALLY A Strategy Catagory Of System Software THEY MIGHT NEED The Use Of Varity Off PRograming Deals To Help Developers Develop Computer Programs, And Dialect Translator Programs To convert PROGRAM WRITING LANGUAGE Instructions Into Machine codes. The Five Main Major DEGREES OF Programing Langauges Are Machine dialects Assembler Languages, High-Level Languages, Fourth Technology Languages, And Object-Oriented Languages Oriented Dialects Like Java and XML Are Being TRUSTED ONLINE Business Applications And Services.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay