The reason I've choosen this theme is that I love children very much and it is near me, because maybe I will become the teacher(after graduation). I wish to say that anything that is linked with children is very interesting and exiting for me. Every day most of us clash with different age group children. The each is so nice however in the other hands very different. All of them has his / her own figure; own specific features how to do some things that are around them. Parents usually feel that they are really too small plus they can not think in their age. ButWe can't even visualize how clever and skilful they are.
In my research I would like to s introduce people, not only parents or future parents, with children old 3-6 years, preschool children or learners. On this research I am going to give main information predicated on some sources and viewpoints.
In all sources I found some typically common things, like age the preschool learners; ways of this learning; some issues that can show up when teaching plus some others. I believe this theme is quite interesting because things and issues that will be explored in my own work aren't very difficult to comprehend and look through.
Small children, especially pre - institution get older and pupils of your elementary school perfectly understand that speak them and superb remember. About as far as children are advanced, I shall speak in the top about "Content of Teaching".
The approach to research is qualitative.
My attitude to the problem (Benefits part)
First organized dialect academic institutions (Theodore Anderson)
Methods of coaching (Plays, sounds)
What should know the kid of Pre - University time? (Content of Teaching)
First Dialect School
The problem how to instruct a foreign language to preschool children and the kids of primary academic institutions is not solved either in this country or abroad, while some methodologists and professors have shown a pastime in it and there are a few books, documents and theses interacting with this problem. For instance, soon after World Battle II the present day Language Association in the USA, with Theodore Anderson at the head, began a marketing campaign for the teaching of international languages in major schools. A broad experiment was sorted out in many elementary schools throughout the country. It had been done to demonstrate that it's necessary to begin the teaching of any spanish in the first class and even in the kindergarten if great results are to be achieved. Otherwise younger generation won't master international languages.
In our country the interest for teaching young children a spanish was aroused immediately after the first classes with lots of subjects educated in a spanish were exposed in Latvia and other locations, i. e. , in the 50's. Experience has proved that the sooner the children commence to learn a words, the better they get good at it.
Methods of teaching
It is necessary to tell apart between coaching pre-school children in the kindergarten and educating children in major levels of the elementary school, as there are some psychological era characteristics that ought to be taken into account. Below are a few of those.
1. A child of 5 or 6 easily learns words and phrases of foreign language and associates them directly with the items, activities, etc. He learns a word as a sense unit without any stress as easily as he learns isolated words. (Based on connection with one educator, that works in a kindergarten)
For example, if a kid is aware only isolated words, he includes them in Latvian speech: "Iedod man doll. Aizver door.
Sometimes a child does not notice that he uses British words in a phrase said in Latvian. Es tagad shall demonstrate. Ї № shall demonstrate. English words live hand and hand with Russian words and the kid uses those words which first come to his mind. Therefore in teaching English the children must be given words in connection with selected sentence patterns.
For example: a doll.
Give me a doll. (There are some dolls on the table. )
Give me the doll. (The educator highlights the doll she wishes the child to give her. )
2. The natural activity of a child of 5-6 is a play. He lives in an environment of various games. Moreover, if the child helps grown-ups in doing a room, cleaning a garden, in dusting chairs, watering crops, etc. , he is playing because he pretends to be a grown-up. In teaching the English dialect to pre-school children the professor must take this factor under consideration and suggest different game titles to them. This is one of the ways to make them learn words and sentences in a spanish. Participating in is, therefore, the best drive for children to just work at assimilating the dialect. A kid of 7-9 likes playing very much, as well. They can and must work hard, however, in conquering the difficulties he encounters. He is taught to do a lot of things: to read, write in the mom tongue, count, make various things of paper, etc. Therefore in educating him English learning, though very important, is not the one means to encourage him to learn the terms. Various exercises should be performed along with.
Content of Teaching
2) Game titles (the titles of some playthings, some words denoting actions with the toys and games, sentences the children say while playing);
3) Words (phrases) and sentences connected with children's daily activities: washing, participating in, laying the stand, clearing up, and going home;
4) Holidays, the labels of some holiday seasons, some sentences connected with children's prep for the holiday season.
Pre-school children commence to learn the words at the age of 5-6. Children must have 4 periods a week, each long lasting 25-30 minutes.
Conclusion and results
Having familiarized with an additional materials which concerns my theme, I can draw a conclusion, that theme is very topical and is generally discussed in the world and press.
The main thing, that kind of teaching for children provides positive effect.
Playing, performing, even dancing will be the best of illustrations how correctly to instruct children, Game elements, creative works, melodies very help.
As an outcome, a good example that likes and dislikes children is obtained. As the future teacher and mother, I think, that this theme is necessary to build up and render the financial help schools.
Children are our future which relies not only future of our point out, but also development of systems, dialogue etc. Each of us wants to have the best life, and for this purpose it is necessary to help one another, to accept new methods of training, to market improvement of their state situation in the country. It's important for preschool educators to think of children as dynamic learners who pull upon their earlier knowledge and activities to seem sensible of the world as they grow and learn.
Being done this interesting for me personally research I came across some interesting items for me that I came across. They are very important for those who are able to meet children every day.
You need to be very patient and understandable to the children
You have to put yourself into their places (it'll be simpler to understand one another)
Try to be inventive when dealing with children
The one who is teaching don't have to be annoying because if so nothing will go well
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay