Continuous Emission Monitoring System (SO2 Measuring on Emission Gas).
CE 2. 1
In this profession episode report, I'd like to spell it out my experience in Continuous Emission Monitoring System designing. CEMS systems are used for calculating flue gas for oxygen, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide to calculate the combustion control in industrial monitoring purpose. Nowadays it is recognized as a standard to talk with various emission requirements. Factories are operating CEMS system consistently to obtain the emission files and send these data to respective express/federal regulators.
CE 2. 2
Chemtrols is one of the leading solutions providers in Process Gas Analytics, Environment Protection and Emission Monitoring, Flow Measurementation, Chemical research and Automation, Instrumentation alternatives, Data Handling and Flames & safeness Systems. It really is a technology innovated company controlled by several specialists having high technical skills and proven job management track data. You can find skilled teams to managing small to large projects; they will offer numerous levels of the job such as design, procurement, integration, checking, troubleshooting, commissioning and maintenance. They efficiently implemented many assignments in various sectors like Steel, Oil & Gas, Cement, Ability, Chemicals etc. as a specialized solution service provider.
CE 2. 3
On 2010, I had been designated as the Senior Project Engineer of continuous emission monitoring job for Saint Gobin Glass Ltd. It was a prestigious minute for me working with Chemtrols since the tasks were the to begin its kind in Chennai - India to gauge the SO2 emission from the using of flare stacks. The primary purpose of the proposed job included to making of analyzer system, planning of material specification, assembly with the analyser, calibration, assessment, timely delivery and site supervision of complete analyzer bundle. I was designated to reviewing the client specification and inquiries to supply the feedback if the facility could handle the job.
I conducted multiple specialized discussions with the customer to getting authorization on documents, launching changes/improvement to finalize the design prior to starting the fabrication. Because of various specific requirements from the client during engineering stage, I put re-examined a lot of factors to accomplish consumer requirements. Each and whenever I have submitted a written report to my supervisor about the cost, quality, functionality and schedule which were affected in the design.
CE 2. 4
I experienced performed the next activities to effectively complete the proposed job,
- I examine the project need/purchase order and clarified the complex queries that have been pending during sales stage. Also identified the range of work and materials to provide.
- I was authorized to generate the standards of materials necessary for the machine and procure the same by making use of procurement team.
- I was assigning careers to other associates those who involved in this project such as draftsman, development supervisors, fabricators, fitters, helpers, and electricians. I was responsible for arranging the drafting team for getting ready the anatomist drawings.
- I ready the weekly task status and regular progress report to the business as well as the customer for evaluation. These information help me to examine the project progress, budget and time schedule.
- I was conducted regular ending up in other team members to investigate the improvement of individual's process and effectively package all issues and troubles to obtaining the targets.
- I was frequently communicated with the client to confirm the design, quality, and progress of the jobs.
- I lead the team having executive, fabrication, production and tests for the Analyser systems.
- I was began to compare similar equipment from different manufacturers based on project requirement. It can help me to gauge the differences between price, quality, and consistency than it.
- I was rectified errors and errors made during executive/fabrication and execute an inquiry among my team to comprehend causes. After conclusion of every milestone, I perform a group conversation procedure with my team members for an examination about the same and guide them to achieve the next goal.
CE 2. 5
I have given the organizational composition of the proposed project in Fig 1
Fig 1: Organisation Composition of the Project
2. PERSONAL WORKPLACE ACTIVITY
CE 2. 6
Initially, this task was regarded as a typical CEMS application just like refinery flue gas stack. AS I go through the depth of the task specification, I understood that it was totally dissimilar with refinery applications. The customer wants to measure Sulphur dioxide (SO2) gas content in the emitted gas to the atmosphere, then your measured SO2 reading to be saved and submitted to State Pollution Control Table in a particular format recommended by them. According to State Air pollution Control Board guideline, the SO2 range must be at least 2% lower than the limit.
CE 2. 7
After a great deal of communication with the customer, I take an effort to go to customer place with the job manager for a site survey to obtain a clear knowledge of the website condition. I organized a technical meeting with customer's maintenance team. Through the discussion, I realized more about the process and how it is non-identical with the emissions from other sectors. There's a great deal of highly dangerous gasses created from the stock during normal procedure. This is the cause of making some corrosive gasses and acid after contact with moisture content. This gas is very bad for human being and which might lead to blindness and other critical diseases.
Due to the corrosive characteristics of this ingredient, I decided to use Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) tubing and cup materials for the project instead of stainless steel tubes. Normally stainless steel tubes and fixtures are being used in analyzer system. All other components of the machine such as Sample Probe, Sample Heating Tracer Line, Test gas cooler, stream meter, tubes and tube fixtures are also checked for the suitability to the application.
CE 2. 8
In addition to the, I carried out an in-depth research of all industrial criteria and statutory rules highly relevant to the project. I did so research through manuals, journals, specialized documents, check with my acquaintances and seniors those who find themselves expert in such application. Using the support of this knowledge, I take it as difficult to get customer gratitude.
I choose appropriate equipment and materials relating to my computations. I take safe practices and correctness as my first factor of designed items. Also, I consider physical areas of the proposed site location, maintenance procedures, and accessibilities, crisis safety measures of the designed thing. I provide very easy and simple methods for the set up and procedure of equipment. So my system was very user-friendly and even a non-skilled person also can understand easily.
- Prepare standard detail materials list (BOQ) for analyzer system include the quantity of materials with part statistics and brand (such as the analyzers, valves, water heater, cabinets, pipes with fittings, electro-mechanical components, junction containers, calibration gas, control relay etc).
- Design the schematic of test condition system that involves necessary functional need at a lower cost. On basis of this, I prepared the complete pulling of analyzer system such as general arrangement, electric powered wiring, reasoning, control and safeness top features of the analyser system.
- Produce the required technical computation for the system such as test transportation time, wake regularity, utility utilization, and phase calculation.
- Compose the product quality related documents such as quality confidence plan, inspection test plan, stock acceptance test process and site acceptance test technique.
- I inspected the major aspect at manufacturer's workshop and see the performance of the same.
- I included various ways of environmental security and fire safety measures. I estimate which equipment is to be reconstructed and which one should be replaced by the new equipment.
All these documents are posted to the customer for approval and get their popularity before starting the procurement activities. I clarified various concerns raised by the client and get their approval with slight changes. All components were procured as per the project necessity. I was directly monitoring the purchase activities to ensure that materials will be well suited for the task and under the suggested costing. Also, review the material receipt to verify that the received materials are in functional condition. We had supplied Stainless probe to the customer to resist at a temp about 500 Degree C and provided additional design on the probe to filtering the HF for sampling. I specially designed a sample probe for this project. Also, add a new fully customized sample gas cooler made with a glass coil to avoid any corrosion in the foreseeable future. If we used stainless Steel cooler, then it is corroded and ruined within a week time. Similarly, I supervised the production and tests activities to complete the job at the scheduled time frame.
I have planned my works always because I have to use several disciplines at exactly the same time. My schedule always really helps to balance my works and concentrate my subordinate group on time. I provide necessary information to other technicians involved with this task from different departments. Posted all design basis for an assigned certifying specialists to get authorization.
CE 2. 9
Around a month before the planned factory acceptance test, the client informed that we now have some changes in process parameters at the sample remove point. They provided a fresh specification having a huge change with the prevailing parameters. I pointed out that there's a huge amount of wetness content and stable contaminants in the new sample. Because of this, sample transportation lines will chock (block) within weekly and our analyzer system won't provide any consequence. All developing activities are done and around 75% of fabrication was completed. I wanted the management to carry all the fabrication activities until I end the basic calculation with the new specs provided by the customer. I did the lag time calculation, phase calculation, wake frequency computation and utility ingestion within 1 day and proposed some changes on the prevailing design. After consulting with the project director, I shared the action plan with our customer and receive the acceptance from those to move forward further. Then we restart the development and evaluation activities.
CE 2. 10
I did the following design changes to ensure that the analyzer system will work at the site without any issues.
- The internal diameter of the test tube is risen to 10mm rather than 4mm to avoid blockage.
- Due to sample tube size change, test travel time also increased from 56 seconds to 152 a few moments. I implement a higher capacity pump on the travelling to keep the project specified sample vehicles time (less than about a minute).
- Implement an automatic air cleaning (30 secs atlanta divorce attorneys two hours) service on the sampling range.
- Install redundant filtration arrangement near by the sample tapping point. As a result of this, Client can do the maintenance on each filtration without disturbing the analyzer system.
- Maintain the heat of transportation brand around 20 Deg C above the dew point to avoid the contamination (water development) at sampling line.
- Provide a water removal system nearby analyzer to avoid the passage of drinking water content to the analyser.
With the above-mentioned changes, manufacturing plant popularity test was performed on the planned date and delivered the machine to the site. As a result of this hard work, I were able to finish this task a couple of days before the planned closing day. The offered system was effectively installed and commissioned at the client location. We work was highly successful.
CE 2. 11
I totally follow the client specifications all the time of anatomist and preparing technological data sheets meticulously. This system was assisting me to avoid the price over-runs and bring forth a steadiness in the progress of job execution. After site conclusion, I concluded all my learning point from this project. I established an internal ending up in my team for a job closing dialogue and well prepared the job closure article. The specialized competency in your design team increased. I needed done an in depth examination of a whole lot of equipment and materials to execute the best design. I had been coordinated with different disciplines of customer liaise the improvements and changes both technically as well as commercially.
CE 2. 12
In Conclusion, I needed added myself to complete this Analyser System with extra activities, spend more personnel time to finish. The customer was very much appreciated because of this work and they also experienced a learning point out of this job because they already procured similar Analyser system from other supplier and failed within 2 months of procedure. After 1 year procedure, I received a received a reviews from the customer that the gear is working fine. These types of projects are extremely beneficial for me to become competent in terms of caring for other subdivisions, clients, and domains. I had been learned the ways to control all difficult situations arising at different periods of the job. Clear up this kind of situation improve my managerial and technological skills in scheduling, supervising, monitoring and execution of big tasks. I got great experience in my own career during my tenure with the corporation. During this period, I grasped Instrumentation Engineering in depth and got a lot of opportunities to do what I acquired discovered from my course.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay