2. Author: Frances Eliza Hodgson Burnett was born in manchester, england, in 1849. when she was sixteen her familie visited the united states, she continued writing reviews for childeren and men and women. Little lord Fauntleroy made her famous in 1886. in 1905 experienced she made an other famous e book te princess or queen. she made the trick garden in 1910 she dies in 1924
3 Who are the main characters?
* Mary Lenox - She was spoiled, rather than as beautiful as her mom. she was so spoiled that she didn't even understand how she would dress her and nothing interested her. maar persists the storyplot has her now how to deal with emotions. and helps she other folks.
*Colin - is the child of Mr Craven and it is very stubborn but also very scared. He has a large mouth. He wants to see anyone, however when Mary lenox learned hem they truly became big buddies. but collin is still jealous. he's very fearless and strong. He gets better in the and of the storyplot.
*Martha Sowerby - she is the servant of Mary lenox, and learn her how to dress her personal. she actually is very
generous. she cames out a large family and tolt Mary a lot of storyline about them. but she tolt Mary also about your garden who's locket for 10 years.
*Dickon Sowerby - is the sibling of Martha. And family pets love him. he's very kind and helps mary lenox with the secret garden.
4 Where will the story take place: in the get started the story occurs in India and then Mary steps to some individuals who had known here parents(also in India). later she goes to Yorkshire, in the north of england because here uncle lives there.
5. Explain the subject of the storyplot: The name is about your garden, that the lady Mary find, the garden is a riddle for each body who resided inside your home, nobody now's where in fact the key garden is or the key. But Mary finds him after 10 yr the garden is available.
6. What do you especially like and dislike in this book?: What I like about this e book is the fact Mary changes in the report and helped Colin to opinion that he don't have a crooked back again. And helpes him to learn walking again. What I didn't like concerning this story is that Mary's parents needed to pass away before Mary learns how to be here self. And I didn't like this Mary held your garden as a hidden knowledge wen she founded him.
Nobody Seemed to value little Mary, or the didn't know her. Mary acquired a thin irritated face and slim yellow wild hair. when the epidemic broke out and every body around Mary died, was she overlooked until they found her and send her to many people who experienced known here parents. She could not connect to children. That's why she was send to her uncle in England, whit is crooked again. But her Uncle was never at home. She attained an extremely large old house. It appeared dark and very undfriendly from the exterior. In the within Mary searched aroud the best shadowy hall, and it sensed really small and lost. She most stay in her room, Because Mr Craven doesn't want her to wander all over the house. Mary was bored in the best house, so she gosh to see the garden, and began to be friensd with the gardenner and his friend the robbin. Robin was a friendly bird. het good friend the gardenner informed her the storyplot about the trick garden. Sometimes when Mary was inside your home she could here a child crying. But her was advised that it was the wind. When mary on a morning was walking to the garden, and the tiny robin was singing on her behalf she followd him. In then years really the only won who was bin in your garden was the tiny bird. Mary liked her only good friend, But she wished to be friends with Dickon he was the sibling of martha, martha is Mary's servant. Dickon liked animols and animols liked him. The little Robin was little by little flying away and mary followd him. He stopped at a place in which a dog got dug a opening un the ground. As mary viewed the hole, she pointed out that something was almost burried. She put her hand in it and fallt something and taken it out. It had been a old key. Perhaps it was the main element of the trick garden. She could play in it all by herself, and no person would know she was there. that day she heerd the crying again, but was to taird to consider it. another the she gone playing outside the house again and playd with the tiny parrot. and sang with him. She strolled along the wall membrane and found a door, it was the entranceway of the secret garden, she found him finally. she fulfilled Dickon that day when he was siting over a tree and playd a good music on his flute. she informed dickon a few day's later that she found the garden. He
wanted to help mary with the garden. a couple weeks later she found her uncle with his crooked back. She sayd that mr craven is a very nice man, but he viewed very unhappy. a couple weeks later she herd the crayng again an she must find what it is. She was wolking inside your home and behind a door she herd a very noisy crying. Then she found mr craven sun Colin he was very jealous. When mary whent to your garden because he was unwell she will need to have thing he was pitiful. But that isn't what she thing she wanted to help him of his idea that he is tired and gads a crooked back again. and that's
what she did over a day, she took him to outside she brought him to your garden and he wanted to help to. But still he was very jealoius at Dickon because Mary and he where very goodfriends. the gardenner listened to some loud loving but it come from over the wall membrane, he start climming and observed Mary, Dickson and Colin. He would help at the garden to. Colin was beginning to get beter, he was leurning to walk and he was good at it to. \ no one was allowed to to learn he could wolk. Only Mary and Dickon know he could wolk. At 1 day his dad was thinking off of the garden because he was saw a flower. A couple of days later he was gowing to his home at Great britain to see his little youngster. He was afraid he had a crocked back to but when he found his sun he could not believe his eye. They found your garden he kept efter his
wife died. And his sun wasend sick.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay