Run the test. Where is the boundary of your possibilities?
Walk around. Before starting the movement, find the pulse on your left wrist with your index, middle and ring fingers. Finding it, make ten slow calm steps. Then increase the tempo twice and make ten more steps, then again ten slow and ten quick steps. Repeat these actions several times at your discretion. But please do not lose your pulse! Feel with this exercise that point, after which you go beyond the limits of your abilities. Approach the moment, after which you need substantially more energy in order to maintain the pace of walking (as described above) step by step. This point is your physiological limit of possibilities, in this situation - the boundary of your efficiency and allowable load. The sense of this border will help in daily life and routine work. This very simple method will allow you, at least, ns always to act in the red zone .
With the help of the above exercise, you develop a feeling of your own heartbeat. After some practice, you can feel your heartbeat even when you are not at rest, without putting your hand on your heart. The characteristics of the heartbeat can explain your inner self-awareness: when the heart beats violently, calmly and rhythmically, you emanate calmness, strength and harmony: "I live full life and firmly with my feet."
You must learn to feel your heartbeat in every situation. This will help you to strengthen your health. In addition, using the inner rhythm increases the charm. First of all, the following will help you: attach a palm to your stomach - one above the navel, and the other under it. The central lines of your palms should correspond to the central line of the body. After a few weeks of passive sensations of the pulse, you will feel that its quality is improving. This is the most effective and effective way to achieve peace, independence and inner strength.
It is well known that caffeine is a stimulant. But at work we drink coffee in the same large quantities as any other drink. In most offices you can drink coffee, and to get any other drink, you need to make considerable efforts. People who drink too much coffee should gradually reduce the level of consumption of caffeine, because nervousness and increased heart rate harm not only health, but also natural charm. And one more important point: the consumption of coffee increases the production of heme (non-protein part of hemoglobin) and at the same time complicates the assimilation of mineral elements. To avoid water scarcity and dehydration, drink a glass of water with each cup of coffee.
Tip: Try to refrain from coffee for half an hour or hour before important meetings or negotiations, as this increases your nervousness and reduces the positive impact.
Exercises: pulse and heartbeat.
Exercise 1: Internal rhythm.
This exercise will help you, even in moments of the highest emotional stress, quickly and easily return to a balanced and calm state full of inner energy. Repeat this exercise as a whole or its individual elements with your eyes open or closed. Your self-perception, perception of your own capabilities and boundaries will improve, and attention to other people in everyday situations will increase in four weeks.
1. Lie down on the floor. Relax your arms and lay them along the body. Close your eyes. Let the breath be calm. Feel the air coming in and out with each breath and breath.
2. Try to imagine that your breath is completely independent (arbitrary) and not controlled by strong-willed efforts. Breathing flows in accordance with the internal rhythm. The longer the breathing is calm, the more relaxed the body and the calmer you feel.
3. When breathing is relaxed, place your hands on the imaginary central line of your body: one above the navel and the other under the navel. In this case, the central lines of the palms should coincide with the central line of the body. Elbows, as before, lie on the floor. If you need to lift them, put only the fingertips on the center line of the body.
4. Feel your breathing more and more flowing into the center of the palms or fingertips. Try to look at yourself from the side and observe how the breath flows where you touch the body.
5. After a while you will feel a heartbeat in your hands, your fingerbones, or somewhere else in your body. Stay in this position until you begin to clearly feel