Guarantees provided to a municipal employee
According to Part 1 of Art. 23 of the Federal Law No. 25-FZ municipal employees are guaranteed :
1) working conditions ensuring the performance of his duties in accordance with the job description;
2) the right to receive in full and on time the monetary content;
3) rest provided by the establishment of a normal duration of working (official) time, the provision of days off and non-working holidays, as well as annual paid leave;
4) medical care for a municipal employee and members of his family, including after retirement of a municipal employee;
5) pension provision for long service and due to disability, as well as pensions for members of the family of a municipal employee in the event of his death, which occurred in connection with the performance of his official duties;
6) compulsory state insurance in case of damage to the health and property of the municipal employee in connection with the performance of his official duties;
7) compulsory state social insurance in case of illness or disability in the period when the municipal servant passes to the municipal service or after its termination, but has come due to the performance of his official duties;
8) protection of the municipal employee and his family members from violence, threats and other unlawful actions in connection with the performance of their official duties in cases, procedures and conditions established by federal laws.
In addition, upon termination of an employment contract with a municipal employee in connection with the liquidation of a local government body, an election commission of a municipal formation, or staff reduction of a local government body, municipal formation, a municipal employee is provided with guarantees established by labor legislation for employees in case of their dismissal due to the liquidation of the organization or a reduction in the staff of the organization.
By the laws of the United States entity and the charter of the municipal formation, municipal employees can be provided with additional guarantees .
The salary of a municipal employee is made in the form of cash. It consists of the official salary of the municipal employee in accordance with the replaced by him the post of municipal service, as well as from monthly and other additional payments determined by the law of the subject of the United States.
Local self-government bodies independently determine the size and terms of payment for municipal employees. The size of the official salary, as well as the amount of monthly and other additional payments and the procedure for their implementation are established by municipal legal acts issued by the representative body of the municipality in accordance with the laws of the United States and the laws of the United States.
The working (service) time of municipal employees is regulated in accordance with labor law.
The municipal employee is provided with annual leave with preservation of the replaced position of the municipal service and monetary maintenance , the amount of which is determined in accordance with the procedure established by the labor legislation for the calculation of the average wage. The annual paid leave of a municipal employee consists of a basic paid leave and additional paid leaves.
The annual basic paid vacation is provided to a municipal employee with a duration of 30 calendar days. For municipal employees who replace the posts of the municipal service of certain groups of municipal service posts, the laws of the United States entities may establish an annual fixed paid leave of a longer duration.
Annual additional paid holidays are granted to the municipal employee for long service (no more than 15 calendar days), and also in cases provided by federal laws and laws of the subject of the USA. The procedure and conditions for granting an annual additional paid vacation for length of service to a municipal employee are determined by the law of the subject of the United States.
A municipal employee, upon his written application, by the decision of the representative of the employer (employer), may be granted vacation without maintaining the monetary content for a period of not more than one year. A municipal employee is granted leave without preserving the monetary content in cases stipulated by federal laws.
The rights of a public civil servant in the United States, established by federal laws and laws of a United States entity, are fully applicable to the municipal employee in the field of pensions. Determination of the size of the public pension of a municipal employee is carried out in accordance with the law of the United States established by the ratio of posts of the municipal service and posts of the state civil service of the United States entity. The maximum amount of state pension of a municipal employee can not exceed the maximum state pension of a state civil servant of a US subject for the corresponding state civil service position of a US subject. In the event of the death of a municipal employee connected with the performance of his official duties, including those that occurred after his dismissal from the municipal service, members of the deceased's family are entitled to a survivor's pension in accordance with the procedure determined by federal laws.
In length of service (total duration) of the municipal service the periods of work on:
1) posts of the municipal service (municipal posts of the municipal service);
2) municipal positions;
3) public positions of the United States and public positions of RF subjects;
4) Civil service positions, military posts and law enforcement posts (public civil service positions);
5) Other positions in accordance with the law of the subject of the United States.
The procedure for calculating the length of service in the municipal service and offsetting other periods of work in addition to the above is established by the law of the United States.The experience of the municipal service of a municipal employee is equal to the length of the civil service of a civil servant. Work time in municipal service posts is included in the length of the state civil service, calculated to establish a monthly supplement to the official salary for long service, annual additional paid leave for length of service and the size of the rewards for an impeccable and efficient civil service.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay