Moving on the municipal service and its termination
Between the entry into the municipal service and the dismissal from her, various transfers of the municipal employee are possible on her. They can be related to various circumstances - official (professional) or professional growth, renewal or rotation of the staff of the municipal service, relocation to an equivalent municipal office, if necessary, replacement of another post, for health reasons, due to age, family circumstances, education, demotion, etc. Each transfer is made out by the order (instruction) of the relevant manager with the indication of the reason for the transfer.
Termination of the municipal service is possible on the initiative of both the municipal employee and the head of the local government. In addition, the municipal service may be terminated and on the initiative of third parties in the manner prescribed by US law.
The termination of the municipal service can be carried out in accordance with the personal application of the municipal employee for dismissal from the municipal service on the grounds provided for by the labor legislation of the United States. The transfer of a municipal employee with his consent to another local government body is not grounds for termination of the municipal service. Such a transfer is the basis for the termination of municipal service only in a particular local government.
According to Part 1 of Art. 19 of the Federal Law No. 25-FZ in addition to the grounds for termination of the employment contract , stipulated by the US TC, the employment contract with the municipal employee may also be terminated on the initiative of the representative of the employer ) in the case of:
1) the attainment of the age limit established for the replacement of the post of municipal service;2) the termination of the citizenship of the United States, the termination of the citizenship of a foreign state of a participant in an international treaty of the United States, according to which a foreign citizen has the right to be in the municipal service, to acquire the citizenship of a foreign state or to obtain a residence permit or other document confirming the right for the permanent residence of a citizen of the United States on the territory of a foreign country that is not a party to an international treaty P ssiyskoy Federation, according to which the United States citizen who is a national of a foreign state, has a right to be in municipal service;
3) non-compliance with restrictions and prohibitions related to the municipal service and established art. 13, 14, 14.1 and 15 of the Federal Law No. 25-FZ;
4) the use of administrative punishment in the form of disqualification.
The retirement of a municipal employee is carried out in accordance with the procedure established by federal law. The age limit for finding a position in the municipal service is 60 years. It is allowed to extend the term of being on the municipal service of municipal employees who have reached the maximum age for the municipal service. One-time extension of the term of being on municipal service of a municipal employee is allowed for not more than one year. The extension of service to a person who has reached the age of 65 is not allowed.
The passage of the municipal service is reflected in the personal matter of the municipal employee. The personal matter of the municipal employee is maintained by the personnel service of the local government body in which the municipal employee works. When transferring or receiving a municipal employee to a new location of the municipal service or to the public service, the personal file of the municipal employee is transferred to a new duty station. Maintenance of several personal files of one municipal employee is not allowed. The personal file of the municipal employee contains information in accordance with a special list approved by the head of the municipality (head of the local administration) in accordance with the legislation of the subject of the United States on the municipal service and is maintained under the uniform rules established by the relevant municipal legal act. The personal file of a municipal employee is a document of strict accountability.
Information on municipal employees, including those who are included in the reserve, are entered in the register of municipal employees of the relevant municipal entity.
Register of municipal employees - a list of information about municipal employees, including those included in the reserve for promotion to higher posts of the municipal service.
The procedure for conducting personal files and registers of municipal employees of a municipal formation is determined by the regulatory legal acts of the municipal entity in accordance with its charter and in accordance with federal laws and the legislation of the United States entity on municipal service. Collecting and entering into the personal affairs of municipal employees and registers of municipal employees of the municipality information about their political and religious affiliation, about private life are prohibited.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay