Promotion and responsibility of municipal employees
The legal status of a municipal employee provides for his encouragement.
Promotion is a form of recognition of merit and honor for the results achieved in the professional work of a municipal employee. The promotion of municipal employees is aimed at strengthening the interest of municipal employees in raising the professional level, timely and qualitative performance of their duties, increasing responsibility for the work performed.
The promotion of municipal employees is usually carried out on the basis of an individual assessment of the quality of performance of official duties by each municipal employee and his personal contribution to the tasks assigned to the local government in which he operates.
The types of incentives for a municipal employee and the procedure for its application are established by municipal legal acts in accordance with federal laws and laws of the subject of the United States.
For the impeccable, efficient and long-lasting municipal service, the following types of rewards and awards can be used:
- Acknowledgment announcement
- rewarding with the certificate of honor of the local government;
- presentation to state awards and honorary titles of the United States, its subject and municipal formation;
- payment of a one-time promotion;
- presenting a valuable gift;
- other types of encouragement of the local government.
For the commission of a disciplinary offense - failure to perform or improper performance by a municipal employee but his fault in the official duties assigned to him - the representative of the employer (employer) has the right to apply the following disciplinary sanctions :
3) dismissal from the municipal service on appropriate grounds.
A municipal employee who committed a disciplinary offense, may be temporarily (but not more than for one month), until the resolution of the issue of his disciplinary responsibility , is suspended from the performance of official duties with preservation of the monetary content . The removal of a municipal employee from the performance of official duties in this case is carried out by a municipal legal act.
The procedure for applying and removing disciplinary penalties is determined by the labor legislation of the United States.
Federal Law No. 25-FZ (Article 27.1) provides for penalties for non-compliance with restrictions and prohibitions , requirements for prevention or settlement of conflicts of interest and failure to perform duties , established to counter corruption.
For non-compliance of municipal employees with restrictions and prohibitions, requirements for prevention or settlement of a conflict of interests and failure to fulfill the obligations established to counter corruption by federal laws No. 25-FZ, No. 273-Φ3 and other federal laws, the penalties provided for in Art. 27 of the Federal Law No. 25-FZ.
The municipal employee is subject to dismissal from the municipal service in connection with the loss of confidence in cases of committing offenses established by Art. 14.1 and 15 of the Federal Law No. 25-FZ.
Penalties provided for by these articles are applied by the representative of the employer (employer) in accordance with the procedure established by the regulatory legal acts of the subject of the United States (or) municipal statutory acts, on the basis of:
1) report on the results of the check conducted by the Human Resources Branch of the relevant municipal body for the prevention of corruption and other offenses;
2) recommendations of the commission on compliance with the requirements for the behavior of municipal employees and the resolution of conflicts of interest in the event that the report on the results of the inspection was sent to the commission;
3) explanations of the municipal employee;
4) Other materials.
When applying foreclosures under Art. 14.1,15 and 27 of the Federal Law No. 25-FZ, take into account the nature of the corruption offense committed by the municipal employee, its severity, the circumstances under which it was committed, the compliance of the municipal employee with other restrictions and prohibitions, requirements for prevention or settlement of conflicts of interests and fulfillment of obligations , established for the purpose of counteracting corruption, as well as the previous results of performance by the municipal employees of their official duties.
In the act on the application to a municipal employee of a penalty in the case of committing a corruption offense as the basis for the application of penalty, part 1 or 2 of Art. 27.1.
Penalties provided for by Art. 14.1, 15 and 27 of the Federal Law No. 25-FZ are applied in the manner and within the timeframe established by this Federal Law, regulatory legal acts of the United States entities and (or) municipal regulatory legal acts.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay