Article 680. Temporary Tenants
The employer and citizens permanently residing with him, by common consent and with prior notification of the renter, have the right to allow uncompensated living in a dwelling premise for temporary tenants (users). The landlord can prohibit the residence of temporary residents, provided that the requirements of the legislation on the norm of the total living space per person are not complied with. The term of residence of temporary residents can not exceed six months (in the amended version of Federal Law No. 189-FZ of December 29, 2004).
Temporary tenants do not have an independent right to use a dwelling. Responsibility for their actions before the renter is borne by the tenant.
Temporary tenants are obliged to vacate the premises after the agreed period of residence, and if the period is not agreed upon, no later than seven days from the date of presentation of the relevant demand by the employer or any citizen permanently residing with him.
Article 681. Repair of a rented dwelling
1. The current repair of a dwelling rented out is the duty of the tenant, unless otherwise stipulated by the contract of hiring a dwelling.
2. Capital repair of a dwelling rented out is the responsibility of the landlord, unless otherwise stipulated by the contract of hiring a dwelling.
3. Re-equipment of a dwelling house in which a dwelling premise is rented, if such alteration substantially changes the conditions of use of a dwelling premise, without the consent of the employer is not allowed.
Article 682. Payment for a dwelling premise
1. The amount of payment for a dwelling premise is established by agreement of the parties in the contract of hiring of a dwelling premise. If the maximum amount of payment for a dwelling premise is established in accordance with the law, the fee specified in the contract should not exceed this size.
2. Unilateral changes in the amount of payment for residential premises are not allowed, except in cases provided for by law or by contract.
3. The payment for a dwelling premise should be made by the tenant in the terms provided by the contract of hiring of a dwelling premise. If the agreement does not provide for a period, the payment must be made by the tenant monthly in accordance with the procedure established by the Housing Code of the United States.
Article 683. Term in the contract of hiring a dwelling
1. The contract of hiring a dwelling premise is concluded for a period not exceeding five years. If the term is not specified in the contract, the contract is considered concluded for five years.
2. The rules provided for in paragraph 2 of Article 677, Articles 680, 684-686, paragraph 4 of paragraph 2 of Article 687 of this Code, unless otherwise provided by the contract, are applied to the contract for the hiring of a dwelling premised for a period of up to one year (short-term lease)
Article 684. Pre-emptive right of an employer to conclude a contract for a new term
At the expiration of the contract of hiring a dwelling, the tenant has the pre-emptive right to conclude a contract for hiring a dwelling for a new term.
Not later than three months before the expiry of the contract for hiring a dwelling, the lender must invite the tenant to conclude the contract on the same or different terms or to warn the tenant about the refusal to extend the contract in connection with the decision not to rent out the living space for at least a year . If the lessor has not fulfilled this obligation, and the tenant has not refused the extension of the contract, the contract is considered extended under the same conditions and for the same period.
When agreeing on the terms of the contract, the employer does not have the right to demand an increase in the number of persons who permanently reside with him under a contract for renting a dwelling.
If the landlord refused to renew the contract due to the decision not to rent the premises, but within a year from the date of expiration of the contract with the tenant concluded a contract of hiring a dwelling with another person, the tenant has the right to demand recognition of such a contract as invalid and (or) reimbursement losses caused by the refusal to renew the contract with him.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay