V. The procedure for calculating the aggregate income of the recipient's family
32. The total income of a family or a lonely resident citizen for granting a subsidy is determined for the last 6 calendar months preceding the month of submission of the application for grant (hereinafter referred to as the settlement period).
33. When calculating the aggregate income of the recipient's family, subsidies regardless of whether they are separated or cohabitation are taken into account the incomes of citizens who are in relation to the recipient of the subsidy or members of his family:
b) parents or adopters of minor children;
c) underage children, including adopted children.
34. The total income of a family or a lonely resident for the purpose of granting a subsidy is calculated in accordance with the rules set forth in the second paragraph of Article 5 and Articles 6-12 of the Federal Law on the Procedure for Accounting for Income and Calculating the Per capita income of a family and the income of a lonely resident for recognition as poor state social assistance "; (Collected Legislation of the United States, 2003, No. 14, Article 1257), taking into account:a) the types of income specified in paragraph 1 of the list of types of income taken into account in calculating the per capita income of the family and the income of a lonely resident to provide them with state social assistance approved by the Decree of the Government of the United States No. 512 of August 20, 2003 (Collected Legislation Of the United States, 2003, No. 34, Article 3374), with the exception of cash equivalents received by family members benefits and social guarantees established by government bodies of the United States, ennoy authorities of the United States, local authorities, including the benefits to pay for housing and communal services provided to citizens in the form of discounts in payment. This exemption applies also to lonely citizens;
b) cash payments granted to citizens as measures of social support for payment of housing and utilities;
c) income received from the delivery of residential premises in sublease;
d) compensation for the payment of housing and utilities, paid to certain categories of citizens;
e) funds allocated to the guardian (trustee) for the maintenance of the ward;
e) funds directed at paying for training in educational institutions of all types, in cases when such payment is not made from the students' own income or living together with his family members, but at the expense of the funds of other persons provided for free and irrevocable basis (sub-"e" in the edition of the Decree of the Government of the USA No. 1001 of December 24, 2008);g) income derived from the harvesting of wood juices, collection and sale of wild-growing fruits, nuts, mushrooms, berries, medicinal and food plants or parts thereof, other forest food resources, as well as technical raw materials, moss, forest litter and other types of secondary forest use;
h) income of amateur hunters obtained from the delivery of furs, fur or tanning raw materials or flesh of wild animals.
35. When calculating the size of the aggregate income of a family or a lonely resident citizen:
a) types of income specified in paragraph 12 of subparagraph e paragraph 1 (except for allowances and additional payments to all types of payments specified in this subparagraph), paragraphs 2 and 3 of the list of types of income taken into account in calculating the per capita income of the family and the income of a lonely resident to provide them with state social assistance approved by the Decree of the Government of the United States from On August 20, 2003, No. 512 (as amended by the US Government Resolution No. 379 of June 18, 2007);
b) before the entry into force of the relevant federal law, the amount of the monthly cash payment established in accordance with the Law of the United States "On Social Protection of Citizens exposed to radiation due to the Chernobyl disaster" (as amended by the Law of the United States of June 18, 1992 No. 3061-1), Federal Laws "On Veterans" (in the wording of the Federal Law of January 2, 2000 No. 40-FZ), "On Social Protection of the Disabled of the United States"; and "On social guarantees for citizens exposed to radiation due to nuclear tests at the Semipalatinsk test site";
c) cash equivalents of social support measures provided to citizens for payment of housing and communal services in the form of discounts in payment;
d) the amount of previously granted subsidies for payment of housing and utilities;
e) Other types of material support in the form of cash payments and (or) natural assistance provided to citizens from the budgets of various levels of the budget system of the United States in accordance with the legislation of the United States, except as indicated in subparagraphs "b"; and r of paragraph 34 of these Rules.
36. If citizens are unable to confirm any types of income documentarily, with the exception of income from labor and individual entrepreneurial activities, they can declare them in the application themselves. Such information can be checked by the authorized body in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the United States.
37. The average monthly income of each family member or lonely resident is determined by dividing the amount of his income received during the accounting period by the number of months of this accounting period during which he had these revenues.
38. The average monthly total family income in the accounting period is equal to the sum of the average monthly incomes of all members of the family.
39. The average per capita income of a family in the calculation period is calculated by dividing the average total family income by the number of family members.
40. The aggregate income of the family, taken into account when calculating the size of the subsidy in accordance with paragraphs 23 and 24 of this Regulation, is equal to the product of the per capita income of the family in the calculation period by the number of persons belonging to the family of the applicant (the recipient of the subsidy) determined in accordance with paragraph 18 of this Regulation.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay