Basic analytical planning plots
Different analytical sections are used to separate the plans, for example, they are mandatory for planning purposes:
• script - used to separate estimates, store parameters (periodicity, allowance for amounts and quantities);
• the planning object - indicates what is planned (nomenclature or nomenclature group);
• not mandatory for planning purposes:
• order (buyer's order, order for production);
• the counterparty and the contract with the counterparty;
• Specification (for production purposes).
Let us consider in more detail some analytical sections.
Planning Scenarios: The main requisite of the composite planning document. The scenario can be used to divide up plans into enlarged and refined ones; strategic, prospective and current; by versions on preliminary, approved and working; on optimistic and pessimistic.
Directory Scripts Used in the formation of plans for sales, production and procurement. For planning purposes, the following information is used: Periodicity & quot ;, Planning Object & quot ;, checkboxes Sum Accounting & quot ;, Quantity Accounting & quot ;. The planned estimates can be either natural or total. Purely summed production plans can not be used as a source for shift production planning, but they can be used to assess the feasibility of plans. In the planning documents, the summation accounting is maintained in the management accounting currency, and the quantity accounting is maintained in the residuals storage units.
The project: an additional section of analytics is maintained in the "Projects" reference book, and in order to be able to specify this analytics in the plans, you must check the Maintain project accounting in the accounting policy.
Subdivision: used for additional detailing of plans, subdivisions are entered in the Division directory.
Plan formation by planning documents
Sales, production and procurement plans are generated in the system by the relevant planning documents: "Sales plan", "Production plan", "Procurement plan". The form and content of the planning documents are almost identical, for example, consider the "Sales plan" (Figure 9.29).
Let's briefly review the main details of the planning document.
The main requisite is the "Planning scenario", it defines the basic planning parameters, such as the planning frequency, the planning object, the need for quantitative and/or summary accounting.
Props Planning date indicates the start date (boundary) of the period for which data is entered. Recall that the duration of the period is indicated in the scenario as the periodicity of planning and can be equal to a month, a quarter, etc.
There are also additional details "Project", "Division."
Props Periodicity of detail allows you to divide the entire planning period into subperiods and set a rule for allocating the scope of the plan to the period (amount, amount) for subperiods.
The plan data itself is entered into the table section of the document. Here it is possible to fill several details, for example:
• Counterparty & quot ;, which transactions are planned, and Order & quot ;;
• Source - indicates a certain plan (planning document), for example, a sales plan in which the current position of the procurement plan is planned;
Fig. 9.29. Sales plan document
• "Distribution variant", which determines how planned targets will be distributed within the period (for example, how to plan the release of the specified volume of production within the specified period): "as soon as possible", "evenly", ; exactly to the term .
You can fill out planning documents using the matching mechanism (item list or nomenclature group, depending on the scenario), and automatically using the "Planning Assistant" processing, which can be called from the planning document by clicking the & Fill button.
When completing the planning document, based on the entered quantitative indicators of the plan, you can automatically fill in the totals for the prices of the item listed in the "Prices and currency" form. (the corresponding button of the document panel).
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay