Routes of traffic and calculation of performance indicators on these routes
The movement of vehicles occurs along the routes. Route of movement - the route of the car when performing transportation.
The main elements of the route: length of the route - the path traveled by the car from the starting point to the final point of the route; car turnover is the completed cycle of traffic, i.e. movement from the initial to the final point and back; Ride is the cycle of the transport process, i.e. movement from the initial to the final destination.
The main elements of the route are shown in Fig. 6.20.
Fig. 6.20. Basic elements of the route
The distance to which the cargo is transported for a ride is called the length of the carriage with the load ().
Traffic routes can be pendulum and circular. With the pendulum route , the route of the car between the two cargo points is repeated several times. Schemes of pendulum routes are shown in Fig. 6.21.
The Ring Route is the route of the vehicle's journey through a closed loop connecting several consumers (suppliers).
Fig. 6.21. Schemes of pendulum routes:
a - with the reverse idling; b - with a reverse not fully loaded run; in - with a reverse laden run; r - the ring route; β - coefficient of mileage of the car on the route. Varieties of ring routes are the traveling, prefabricated and assembly routes.
Routing is a route in which products are loaded from one supplier and delivered to several consumers. Collection route is a route of movement when products are obtained from several suppliers and delivered to one customer. A picking route is a combination of a route and a collection route.
Required indicators for calculating the work of the car on the routes:
- the time of driving a car, h;
- the time of the car's turnover, h;
- the time taken for zero mileage, h;
- time of movement of the laden car, h;
- the time of unloading the car, h;
- the time of loading the car, h;
- the time of movement of the car without load, h;
- distance of a loaded ride, km;
- the distance of a car without a load, km;
- daily volume of transportation by weight, t;
- daily turnover, tkm;
- the number of rides a car has while working on the route;
- static load factor;
- technical speed, km/h;
- the number of cars on the route;
- the time of the car on the route, h; q - the carrying capacity of the car, t;
- distance of transportation in the forward direction, km;
- distance of transportation in the opposite direction, km;
- average transportation distance, km;
- the mileage utilization factor of the car per revolution;
- the total length of the ring route, km;
- the number of revolutions.
Consider the calculation of technical and economic indicators on different routes.
Pendulum route with reverse idling
The schedule of the car on the route is shown in Fig. 6.22.
Technical and economic indicators for this route are calculated using the following formulas:
Determine the number of cars needed to transport 320 tonnes of second class cargo. The cars operate on a pendulum route with the reverse idle run: load capacity of the car q = 4 t; length of the loaded run and distance of the carriage without cargo km; statistical coefficient of using the carrying capacity of the mouth; idle time for loading and unloading min; technical speed km/h; the time of the car on the route h.
Define the turnaround time of the car on the route, h:
provided that ,
Fig. 6.22. The schedule of the car on the route
2. Determine the number of revolutions during the work of the car on the route:
3. Determine the possible weight of cargo transported by a car per day, t:
4. We determine the necessary number of cars for transportation of 320 tons of cargo:
5. Determine the mileage utilization factor:
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay