The essence of this method is to consider the problem (problem) from three positions (a dreamer, a realist and a critic).
1. Assessment of the situation from the position of the child ("dream"). If you want to achieve something that seems at first sight difficult to achieve, then allow yourself to dream "from the heart". Do not include any limiters, do not evaluate your images and ideas critically, give vent to fantasy.
2. Assessment of the situation from the position of the parent ( criticism ). After you've had a lot of fun, it's recommended to "include criticism and really take a critical attitude to what you plan to do, consider the situation with a limit of healthy skepticism.
3. Assessment of the situation from the position of an adult ("realism"), In this case, an attempt is made to systematically assess the situation using a rational and irrational approach.
Contextual, informative and interpersonal reframing
Any event and phenomenon can be subject to reframing. Often changing the context of an event can give it new meanings. A frame is the context in which we put events.
There are several ways to encapsulate events.
The goal frame - using this framework allows you to concentrate on the goal independently of the context and thus contribute to the fastest and most efficient achievement of it.
The frame of ecology - this frame is used in the transition from the state in which you are currently in the desired state. This is the construction of a kind of "bridge": a person must want to build such a bridge and must be sure that the goal is fundamentally achievable. In this context, it is also estimated whether this goal is built into the hierarchy of other goals and is consistent with them.
The framework of evidence - in this context it is necessary to check the clarity and the obviousness of setting the goal and a detailed idea of its results. The so-called sensory evidence (the ability to visually, audibly, kinesthetically present the desired result) helps to achieve the desired result as soon as possible.
The box as if - in this case it is recommended to act as if all the necessary conditions have already been fulfilled and all the necessary events have already occurred. Usually three scenarios are considered: best, worst and most likely.
The frame of rejection of one's own interpretation - in this context one takes into consideration the view of the things of another person.
In addition, you can also use the method of coming up with a certain number of solutions.
All these frames allow you to look at events from different points of view.
According to the classification of E. de Bono, there are three types of problems.
1. Path is closed & quot ;. There are various objective reasons and circumstances that hinder the attainment of the set goals. Once they are eliminated, you continue to move in the desired direction.
2. You've lost the road. " As a rule, this type of problem is somehow connected with the lack of information. Once the necessary information is collected, you can continue to move on.
3. You missed the right turn & quot ;. According to Bono, problems of this type are the most complex, since you do not know what exactly they are.
In the first case, the most common methods of solving problems. In the second case, it is necessary to take into account different opinions, because you do not have information, and not the fact that you will be offered the right solutions, because you do not even know what kind of information you are missing. In the third case, one must rely mainly on intuition. The analytical method in this case, as a rule, does not work.
Reframing can be used in each of the three types of problem solving. From the point of view of the creative approach, there is only one way to solve the problem, we can only talk about an adequate solution for this case. In case of lack of information, it is recommended to use the widest possible view of the problem, so as not to narrow its vision. If we talk about the problems of the third case, it is recommended to always think creatively, and as practical exercises to apply reframing. Therefore, you need to trust the right hemisphere, accustom it to work in automatic mode.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay