The accession of the United States to the Bologna Declaration served as a prerequisite for the creation of new basic educational programs, the third generation of Federal State Educational Standards (GEF). The transition to the tertiary education system "bachelor's degree", the bridging of the gap between the requirements for the results of the development of educational programs by universities and the requests of employers for the training of young specialists, the introduction of a credit system for assessing the labor intensity of educational programs and a number of other innovations implemented in a new, third generation GEF . Education is a field of activity, the results of which are significantly reflected in the future.
A distinctive feature of the new standards is a competence-oriented approach, within which the requirements for mastering the educational material need to be formulated taking into account the interests of the labor market representatives. Bridging the gap between the requirements for the results of the development of educational programs from universities and the requests of employers for the training of young specialists led to an understanding of the need to develop and implement a competence-oriented approach, and professional competencies. A set of universal (general scientific, instrumental, social, personal and general cultural) and professional (research, production, technological, organizational, technological, organizational, managerial, project, etc.) competences is offered.
In the New Generation GSP of the new generation studying any academic discipline pursues the goal mastering theoretical knowledge in a specific field of science and (or) professional activity, acquiring the skills to apply them in practice or in situations simulating this activity, as well as the formation of general cultural and professional competencies required by the graduate.
One of the directions is the preparation of bachelors in the GEF VPO "Commerce business". The curricula for the preparation of bachelors provide for the allocation of 50% of the study time for the independent work of students. Based on these requirements and developed this textbook, which includes a competence approach to evaluating learning outcomes.
In order to increase the effectiveness of teaching students in the textbook, the section "Assignments for the independent work of students" is introduced, where a fund of evaluation tools is proposed, which allows to form professional competencies: control questions, tests, practical situations and case-meters.
Case meters are innovative assessment tools, including the special problem of the problem, in which the student is invited to reflect on the real life situation, reflecting the vital issue and update certain set of professional skills. A distinctive feature of this problem is the lack of unambiguous solutions.
The proposed textbook is aimed at the formation of the following professional competencies in the framework of the GEF HPE in the direction of preparation "Trade business" (qualification (degree) bachelor "), the profile Marketing in trading activities :
- ability to apply the basic laws of social, humanitarian, economic and natural sciences in professional activities, as well as methods of mathematical analysis and modeling, theoretical and experimental research; mastery of the mathematical apparatus in solving professional problems (PC-1);
- the ability to use normative documents in their professional activities, their readiness to comply with the current legislation and the requirements of regulatory documents (PC-2);
in trade and technology:
- the ability to manage the assortment and quality of goods and services, evaluate their quality, diagnose defects, provide the necessary level of quality of goods and their preservation, effectively monitor the quality of goods and services, accept and register goods by quantity and quality (PC-3);
- the ability to predict business processes and evaluate their effectiveness (PC-4);
- readiness to identify and satisfy the needs of the buyers of goods, their formation through marketing communications, the ability to study and predict the demand of consumers, analyze marketing information, the commodity market situation (PC-6),
in organizational and management activities:
- the ability to manage the personnel of the organization (enterprise), readiness for organizational and managerial work with small teams (PC-8);
- the ability to collect, store, process and evaluate information necessary for the organization and management of professional activities (marketing) (PC-11);
- readiness to work with technical documentation necessary for professional activity (marketing) and check the correctness of its registration (PC-12);
- the ability to provide material and technical supply to the enterprise, purchase and sale (marketing) of goods, manage inventory (PC-13);
- readiness to analyze, evaluate and develop organizational strategies (PC-14);
- the ability to conduct research, including marketing, research in professional activities (PC-16);
- the ability to participate in the development of innovative methods, tools and technologies in the field of professional activity (marketing) (PC-17);
in the project activity:
- the ability to develop projects of professional activity (marketing) using information technology (PC-18);
- willingness to participate in the implementation of projects in the field of professional activity (marketing) (PC-19).
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay