Advertising agent (advertising, publicity) - a person hired by the company to spread information about her and her products and attract the attention of the general public.
Agency commission - commission paid to an advertising agency by means of advertising distribution, in which it places advertising messages of its customers.
Agency fee - paid by the advertiser to an advertising agency for the services rendered. Can replace a commission or be paid along with it.
Agent fee - payment to the agent for performing intermediary services. The amount of compensation depends on the agent's orders, usually appointed by agreement as a percentage of revenue for the goods sold (service).
Advertising agency is an organization specializing in the creation and placement of advertising.
- full cycle - an agency that provides a full range of services in the field of advertising and advertising communications - from market research, development of advertising strategy and the creation of advertising before the provision of media services;
- highly specialized - an agency specializing in one kind of service;
- creative - an agency that offers non-standard, creative and integrated approaches to solving the client's problems in the field of advertising, information technologies;
- marketing - a company that provides services in marketing analysis, development of advertising campaigns, design, sales organization;
- creative - an agency that deals with creativity in an advertising campaign (production of an advertising product), not distribution;
- own - an agency controlled by one advertiser
- Interactive - an agency specializing in advertising on the Internet and using interactive communication with a person who browses sites;
- Communications - a marketing agency specializing in developing programs for public relations, advertising media, direct marketing programs, etc.
ATL - above line ( above-the-line ) - advertising in traditional media: press, radio, TV, outdoor advertising, etc.
Audiovisual advertising - advertising through movies, slide-films, filmstrips, sounded or accompanied by sound, which combine the impact on the organs of sight and hearing.
Advertising Audience is the total number of people who can receive an advertising message distributed via mass media, either individually or in combination:
- share - the total number of persons who can see (hear, read) a specific advertisement transmitted by a particular source of information. A group of people who are of interest to the advertiser and actually received an advertising message;
- final consumers - the aggregate of consumers of a certain product or service, is usually the target audience for advertising this product;
- rating - measurement of audience popularity, which determines the percentage of listeners watching or listening to this program or accepting a given TV or radio station at any given time;
- mean is the number of households whose receivers are tuned to a particular broadcast program at every average minute of its broadcast (American research firm's methodology, AK Nielsen),
- target - the audience to which the efforts of marketing communications are aimed. It is determined by socio-demographic characteristics: gender, age, education, income and psychographic: consumer preferences, lifestyle, etc.
Billboard - one of the carriers of print advertising in the form of a poster or a large-format advertisement, in which the text information start usually prevails.
Banner is an advertising medium on the Internet, a static or animated picture posted on a web page for promotional purposes. Usually this picture is a link on which you can go to the advertised website or to a page containing more detailed information about the advertised product.
Banner advertising - Internet advertising using banners as advertising media:
- network - the organization of exchange of banners for a group of resources between companies on the Internet;
- Site - a place on web pages of a specific format, designed specifically for posting banners. Can be created by the owner of a web page for independent advertising.
Flight from advertising, zapping - deliberately switching to another channel during a commercial break in the TV show being watched.
Billboard - a carrier of outdoor advertising in the form of a shield, panel, etc., on which there is an information, visual message. Sometimes used in the form of a short radio advertisement.
Billing is an integrated settlement system that allows you to track statistics, qualitative and quantitative characteristics of incoming and outgoing calls.
Charity is an effective means of public relations aimed at encouraging and developing any socially important forms of activity (protection of monuments, environmental protection, etc.), rendering material assistance to people in need.>
Blogging is a tool for viral marketing, indirect, hidden promotion of advertising information in blogs and online forums, online diaries, personal pages and sites with a high attendance rating. Appeared in the early 2000's. in the USA.
Blockbuster media is a radio or television program that far exceeds the expected ratings and thus provides the advertiser with a large audience.
Brand is a symbol, symbol, word or combination that helps consumers to distinguish goods (services) from one company from another. It is perceived as a well-known trademark or a company occupying a special place in the minds and psychology of consumer segments from the mass of similar ones:
- assets - the value of the brand's ability (as an intangible asset of the company) to receive additional profits;
- attributes - the external form of the brand, perceived by consumers through sight, hearing, touch, smell or taste;
- global is a brand of a product known and sold on the world market;
- umbrella is a welcome when a company's brand is used to designate several groups of goods or product categories at once;
- Icon is a brand that succeeded in becoming a symbol in the product category into which it enters;
- individuality - the personification of the image of the brand in the mind of the consumer, expressed in terms of individual traits of the person;
- identity is a unique set of features, but which the brand is accurately identified by consumers;
- capital - a concept that regards the brand as a tangible and intangible asset that can be bought and sold;
- Loyalty - a stable positive attitude of the consumer to the acquisition of goods of a given brand, expressed in the repeatability of their purchase;
- value is a term used to describe the financial value of a brand.
Brandbook is a book that represents a set of unified rules for identifying a brand, its attributes. It prescribes visual concepts related to the brand, layout schemes, principles and rules for the development of design models of advertising media.
Branding - targeted marketing activities and actions to create a long-term consumer preferences for the brand (product, service) of the company.
Brand management is the activity of a specialist in the marketing department, which promotes the promotion of brand image.
Brief - a short written form of conciliation between the advertiser and the advertiser, which prescribes the main parameters of the future advertising campaign:
- mediobrof - used to plan and conduct an advertising campaign;
- creative - creating an advertising product (video, poster, etc.):
- Expert - creating and launching a new trademark, is a marketing research tool preceding branding.
Brochure - contains information that may be necessary for the consumer (product use rules, safety information, etc.):
- a clamshell - a brochure, catalog and other printed publications designed in such a way that when you expand a graphic element rises from the page and becomes voluminous.
BTL - below line ( below-the-line ) is a marketing technology that focuses on direct communication, unlike ATL. Includes: sales promotion, direct marketing, special events, etc.
Booklet - a publication printed on one sheet, usually folded in several parallel folds, without sewing (accordion). Used for advertising leaflets, pamphlets, guidebooks.
Bull Mark is a printed advertising tool in the form of a colorful bookmark, which the publisher invests in a book or magazine.
Advertising budget - the size and structure of funds for advertising purposes.
Website - A collection of electronic pages combined thematically and usually located on the same address. A site can have an unlimited number of pages.
Web page - one page, one document, accessible for viewing with the browser.
Nesting - placing text and illustrations in the printed page.
Video is a short video film used to advertise goods (services) on television, advertising video screens on the streets of the city (in department stores, at exhibitions), on the Internet.
Viral advertising - development of such advertising strategies that encourage consumers to send advertising messages to each other.
Showcase - means of advertising in places of sales and outdoor advertising. Represents the laying out, demonstration of goods separated from consumers by a transparent partition. There are specialized, combined, external, internal, etc.
Packing liner - advertising, packaging materials that are put in the package.
Perception - the process of selection, systematization and interpretation by the consumer of communication influences that stimulate his buying activity:
- AIDA model - attention, interest, desire, action - a concept that explains the perception of goods by consumers. Represents a number of successive stages of the reaction of consumers who are about to make a purchase;
- audience impression - a person's reaction to advertising while watching television;
- advertising - assimilation of advertising information by consumers.
The choice of means of advertising - search for the most effective from the economic point of view of the media that can provide the necessary number of contacts with the target audience.
Sampling is the part of the consumers selected and representing the general population.Signboard (advertising symbol or sign) - one of the means of advertising and promotion of goods, which is an enlarged image of the brand or logo of the company, in a variety of designs, often backlit, hung or installed near its location or places of trade in its goods.
Layout - location of goods in ways that encourage impulsive purchases. There is a catchy (attracting attention), thematic (layout of goods that complement each other or are related to each other - by season, by taste).
The exhibition is a specific form of marketing communication (a means of advertising and PR, sales promotion) in which samples of new goods are demonstrated for sale on a relatively small-sized equipped territory or services are offered for the purpose of their subsequent implementation.
The newspaper - one of the main media in the press. They can be daily, weekly, Sunday, local, regional, national, news, specialized (trade magazines, newspaper advertisements).Goodwill (good name) is a monetary valuation of the company's intangible assets that can not be measured in material terms (reputation, technical competence, business connections, marketing techniques, influence, etc.).
Dagmar is the advertising appeal model proposed by R. Collie. United States translation of the abbreviation: "definition of advertising purposes - measurement of advertising results". The effect of advertising is determined by the percentage increase in the number of buyers at each phase of the buyer's exposure process.
Motto is a laconic expression of an advertising idea, the essence of an advertising message.
Tasting - an offer to consumers to taste the products of any brand, organized in the store.
Demonstration - informing potential consumers about products (services) by conducting marketing campaigns.
Jingle, advertising verse - sounds or words that are easily remembered and executed in a rhythmic manner.
The advertising dialog - one of the main genres of radio advertising (advertising scene, dialogue of two interlocutors, etc.), no more than 45 seconds.
Design - artistic design of utilitarian products of modern industrial production:
- advertising - the design of the structure of advertising (advertising message), the creation of graphic elements of advertising, the decoration of advertising.
Announcer - an employee of a television or radio reading advertisements and a program host.
Direct marketing is an interactive marketing activity that creates and uses direct communications between the seller and the consumer (real or potential).
Direct mail - direct mail.
Marketing Director is the head of all marketing activities in the company structure, including advertising, sales promotion, research and other elements of the marketing mix.
The advertising lifecycle is the period from the placement of the advertisement or the beginning of the advertising campaign to the termination of a positive reaction to this ad or campaign.
Magazine - a media carrier in the press, a periodical multipage publication featuring a high polygraphic reproduction level.
Idea is the platform on which the buyer determines the purchase of certain goods:
- advertising - the main argument in favor of the acquisition of the advertised product, the core theme around which the advertising campaign is being developed;
- products - a general idea of the product that a company could offer the market. Serves as a starting point for drawing up a business plan, forming the strategic intentions of the manufacturer.
Illustration - all the contents of an advertisement in a printed publication that is not text, it is possible the text that is created in fine print.
Image (reputation, prestige, face, image) - an emotionally painted image of something. Formed and consolidated in the mass consciousness, acquiring the character of a stereotype.
Index is a value that is reduced to a single brand.
Internet is a global computer network, a community of people who communicate through the Internet on the basis of common interests in terms of obtaining information about specific aspects of the acquisition process.
Internet advertising - advertising messages on the Internet, on web pages.
Newsletter - the carrier of direct mail; it looks like a business letter, printed on a letterhead, in some cases with illustrations. It is produced in a typographical way, bears the features of a personal appeal to the addressee, is sent by lists.
Advertising Campaign is a set of advertising events conducted by an advertiser or its serving agency in one or more advertising media for a certain period of time.
Channel marketing is a large organization consisting of independent agencies and agencies that ensure the availability of goods and services to end-users:
- sales - direct mail advertising agencies or newsagents;
- retail - the channel for the sale of products through retailers;
- spread - the route of the goods movement from producer to consumer.
Advertising catalog - a magazine with a list and a brief description of the products offered by the company.
Movie advertising - the form of screen advertising, created by J. Melies in the XIX century. Characterized by a high degree of attracting attention and memorability (about 75%), allows you to accurately segment the target audience. Advertising in the cinema before the beginning or during the break of the film show.
Customer is a private person, a company that receives professional services from another company or an individual (notary, attorney, auditor).
Cliché - a photograph, a drawing, a drawing in a mirror image on metal, linoleum and other materials intended for printing.
Copywriter (text writer) - A person who writes advertising texts and ads and other advertising messages, recently - the Internet.
Creativity - the ability of the advertising manager (marketing) to generate unusual ideas, deviating from traditional thinking patterns, quickly finding solutions to problem situations.
Leaflet - the carrier of printed advertising; advertising, printed on one sheet of paper, hand-delivered or mailed.
Lobbying is a type of PR activity that has the purpose of influencing decisions taken by government bodies.Logo - the graphic sign of the company: image, symbol, word, letter, abbreviated name of the company as a combination of initial letters that serve as the identification mark of the company and its products.
Layout is a working outline of an advertisement or other advertising printed material giving an idea of the author's intent and the supposed mutual arrangement of text and illustrations.Labeling - symbols and images on a package or product (trademark, trademark, company name, data on the goods, manufacturer, handling rules, recommendations, conditional graphics).
Media Plan - the plan for using various means of advertising in the course of this advertising campaign, including the schedule for the appearance of advertisements in various media for a specific period of time, with quotations, duration, frequency of occurrence.
Media Planning - Select the best ad placement channels to maximize the effectiveness of your advertising campaign. Includes analysis of potential audience and competitive environment, setting advertising goals, identifying priority categories of media, determining optimal values of performance indicators, budget allocation by media categories.
Media advertising - advertising through all sorts of traditional and non-traditional means of disseminating information (TV, radio, print, the Internet, outdoor advertising).
Merchandising is a type of retail marketing (design of shopping counters, display cases, placement of goods in the sales room, presentation of information about the product).
Place of sale - outlet, store, territory, organized for the sale of the goods of the manufacturer.
Patronage - like sponsorships, refers to the effective form of PR. It is carried out in the form of donations, financing, providing material support to representatives of the sphere of culture and show business.
The motive (consumer) is a stable predisposition that guides the consumer behavior of an individual to a specific goal.
Consumer motivation is the individual's internal motivation to meet physiological and psychological needs through the purchase and consumption of the product.
Sticker - one of the small forms (media) of print advertising, usually produced on a self-adhesive basis.
Non-verbal communication is an act of sharing thoughts, opinions or information without using speech.
Naming is a special procedure for creative marketing and search advertising, selecting a suitable name, product name (for a new product or firm).
Advertising media - an item (channel) containing an advertising message (billboard, stand, poster, newspaper, vehicle, etc.).
Product sample - a sample of products that is smaller in size, is sold for the purpose of try & quot ;. It is distributed among the population (free of charge or for a small fee) in order to familiarize the population with this product, brand and to receive consumers' opinion about this product, brand.
Advertising announcement is an information message in any printed publication, paid for and intended to appeal to a mass audience in order to persuade, inform, promote, induce or change attitudes towards the nature of consumption, support or endorsement of specific goods, services, ideas or organizations.
Original layout of advertising - a sample of a print ad for printing.
Response is a measure of the effectiveness of banner advertising on the Internet. Represents the percentage, the ratio of the number of impressions of the banner to the transitions on it to the advertiser's site.
Postcard - a carrier of printed advertising and corporate identity, can be issued sets of advertising cards.
Public relations - public relations.
Publicity - the activities to disseminate various information about the company and its products in the media in order to attract public attention (including the media). Often has an outrageous, scandalous character.
Pilot film is a specially prepared commercial that represents the advertised movie before it reaches a large audience.
Pulling (banner) - a carrier of outdoor advertising, installation of which is carried out using a cable tension system. Can be fixed between buildings or specially installed supports. It is especially relevant for announcing special offers, promotions, sales, discounts.
Printed materials - catalogs, brochures, booklets, leaflets and other types of information materials about the product, companies and facilitating the process of selecting the right product.
Pluggy is a category of heavy viewers who spend a lot of time watching television screens and are most susceptible to the influence of compulsive advertising.
Poster - a shield or banner with printed advertising information.
Buying advertising time - purchasing air time or print space for advertising in the media.
Strip is the page of a printed publication (a book, a newspaper, a magazine).
Prime time is the period of the day when the media is attracted the most attention to a wide audience. Advertising messages during this period are paid at the most expensive price.
Presentation is one step in the sales process, in which the seller or sales agent demonstrates the benefits of the products offered, proving the need to purchase them.
Press conference - an instrument of the PR, publicity - an information meeting with media representatives who were previously acquainted with the materials on its content.
Press release - PR tool, publicity - specially prepared information about the forthcoming corporate event for the press.
Press releases - establishing and maintaining contacts with the press to provide editorial coverage of the company's activities, presentation of its products.
Product placement - placement of a particular brand (product, service) in a movie, television movie, television series or television program, books, games, music.
Prospectus - an advertising brochure, leaflet or leaflet containing information about a product or group of related goods offered by one firm.
Radio advertising is an advertising medium that uses radio as a medium. It differs in relatively low cost due to wide availability of the bulk of the population.
Rebranding - finding a new position for the brand in the minds of consumers, repositioning the brand.
Advertising - information disseminated in any way, in any form and using any means, addressed to an undefined circle of persons and aimed at attracting attention to the object of advertising, forming or maintaining interest in it and promoting it market:
- banking - banking institutions and the services they provide;
- informative - informing the target group about the existence of a certain product, its properties, advantages, prices, where it can be found;
- indirect action - advertising informs buyers about the existence of the goods in a veiled form, not directly;
- direct - is distributed directly by the advertiser, informs about the merits of the consumer goods;
- souvenir - is distributed as a souvenir as a reminder to the consumer about a product or company (trademark, company logo on calendars, pens, circles, etc.);
- social - propagandizing public, national, state interests and has a pronounced social character, pursues charitable purposes;
- comparative - demonstrates the advantages of one type of product in this category by explicitly or implicitly comparing it with other products of the same category;
- persuasive - emphasizes the characteristics and advantages of a certain brand;
- shocking - uses scandalous commercials and ads (erotic, sex, violence) that sometimes go beyond decorum;
- ethical - corresponding to the requirements of fair competition;
- the main means of advertising - the way advertising (radio, TV, print advertising, advertising in the press, outdoor advertising, the Internet, etc.) is distributed.
Advertising activities - one of the components of marketing, belongs to the category of marketing communications.
Advertising producer - the manufacturer or seller of the goods, or other, determined the object of advertising and (or) the content of the advertisement person.
Advertising Distributor is a legal entity or an individual who places and/or distributes advertising information through the presentation and/or use of property, including technical means of broadcasting, television broadcasting, airtime and other means .
Reputation - public opinion about the qualities, merits or demerits of someone, person, company or product.
Respondent is an individual who plays the role of an object of research and provides information during a survey or other scientific information gathering activities. The research participant is the one to whom questions are asked.
Restyling - activities aimed at changing the external image of the brand. A logo, emblem, label, etc. can be exposed.
Remake - Release of new products using previously encountered, old ideas, for example design.
Retail - any activity to sell products directly to end users for their personal non-commercial use.
Rotation - Re-publish a series of ads in the same order as they were originally published.
Slogan is a slogan, a call, a motto used in the form of an advertising text header. As a rule, he expresses the basic ideas of advertising circulation and consists of no more than 6-8 words. It should be short, dynamic, rhythmic and euphonious.
Message (announcement) is the primary element of the process of transferring information from the communicator to the recipient. Is the basis of any advertising. Information prepared for placement in the means of distribution of advertising.
Speechwriter is an expert in writing speeches for company executives, politicians.
Sponsorship - financial support of the company for any event or event in exchange for cooperation or participation in the sponsored event during the event or demonstration of the program.
Advertising guide - directories for advertisers of national importance or advertising agencies, published in most foreign countries annually.
Media is the aggregate of non-personal communication channels used by companies to influence the mass consumer audience (print media, radio, TV, outdoor media).
Styling - design, appearance, a special form of the product, a product designed to attract customers to it.
Stereotype - Simplification, ignoring the differences between individual consumer segments.
Style is the basic or special form of expression that occurs in any field of activity.
Stimulation of demand - marketing activities aimed at creating demand for a particular brand of the product.
Sales promotion - marketing efforts directly aimed at boosting the purchase of goods by consumers.
Structure of the advertising text - identify four main parts: 1) the title, the initial phrase of the text (should raise curiosity); 2) the main advertising text; 3) resume - an echo-phrase; 4) code - contact information.
Scenario - a written version of the film's production in the cinema, on TV, on the radio, for an event intended for directorial processing.
Sampling is a type of sales promotion, by distributing test samples of the goods to the buyer in order to familiarize himself with it and provide opportunities to try it.
Sandwich-men - a man with advertising posters, ads on his chest, on his back, in his hands.
Ad text - the text of the ad or the text that people are pronouncing in the commercials.
Telemarketing - direct marketing by phone.
Teleshopping - retailing (choosing, ordering and purchasing goods) using television ads and services.
Testing - testing the product by the consumer by special psychological means and methods. Determination of respondents' reaction to advertising in general and to its individual elements (text, plot, style).
Teaser (bait) - a modern tool of information circulation to the consumer, when neither the product nor the manufacturer is named. An advertising message designed to provoke curiosity without revealing the name of the advertiser or the name of the product, and promising further information in subsequent messages. Usually precedes an advertising campaign.
Type of personality - a set of distinctive psychological characteristics of a person, ensuring the relative consistency and consistency of his responses to the environment.
Trademark is a distinctive and unique sign, text or other intellectual property object representing the organization.
Trade Exposition is an advertising and presentation material in the form of a presentation of a product from a separate company.
Recognition of the name (brand, brand) - the degree of consumer awareness of the brand or company name, affects the popularity of the product and firm in the market.
Unique Trade Proposal (TSS) is a concept that states that advertising should offer consumers a unique offer that includes: 1) the benefit to the consumer from the purchase of the product; 2) the benefit should be unique; 3) it must have such importance that the consumer wants to buy this product.
Packaging is a container and at the same time a means for displaying a message as an element of marketing communications.
Brand name is a brand name that belongs to the manufacturer of a particular product and is always used when selling its goods, and does not change depending on the distribution.
Corporate Identity is a collection of visual, visual, informational tools with which the company emphasizes its individuality.
Company color is the distinctive color used to color the company's products and all its corporate identity, as well as company attributes (transportation, clothing, etc.).
Flash banner - in Internet advertising: a banner using graphic animation.
Background - everything that accompanies the advertisement in print, on the radio and on TV.
Format is the size, shape, style, and appearance of a printed publication or advertisement.
Advertising sketch is a sketch of an advertising message in which the text writer gives the overall idea of the text, its approximate size and the overall concept of all advertising.
Label is part of a package that can be a simple label attached to a product, or a carefully crafted graphic design product that is part of the overall package design.
Label - A specially organized place for information that specifies the contents of the package and places advertising.Fair is an advertising medium, a specific form of sales promotion, where samples of new goods, scientific and technical and production achievements are demonstrated for sale on a specially equipped territory.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay