INTERNATIONAL AND United States ORGANIZATIONS AND EDITIONS
INTERNATIONAL AND United States ORGANIZATIONS AND EDITIONS
As a result of studying this chapter, the student must:
• existing United States and foreign professional professional associations, the main principles of their activities;
• professional publications in the field of advertising and PR, their themes and specifics;
be able to
• to be guided by professional problems, discussed in the professional community and ways of their solution;
• Understand the peculiarities of the work of professional associations;
• skills of analysis of the modern information array in the field of development of advertising and PR-technologies.
Leading national and international associations of experts in the field of advertising and public relations
United States Association for Public Relations
The United States Association for Public Relations (RASO) was established in 1991 as a public non-profit organization with the rights of a legal entity.
Founders of the Association - Union of Journalists of the USSR, Association of Advertising Workers, Journal of the RSFSR, Secretariat of the United Nations (New York, Department of Public Information), Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the RSFSR, United States Commodity Exchange, Moscow Commodity Exchange Stock Exchange, Rosvneshtorg, Vneshtorgreklam, the USSR Embassy in the United States, the Information Department of the USSR Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the USSR Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Economic News Agency, the Institute of Sociology of Parliament.
The mission of the United States Public Relations Association is the consolidation of the efforts of individual operators of the PR market to address issues of general industry significance.
Aims of the United States Public Relations Association:
1) creation of the infrastructure of the Public Relations industry for the comprehensive and progressive development of the sphere of public relations;
2) protection of the interests of the PR industry in general and of each of its subjects in particular;
3) the introduction in practice and business turnover within the industry of professional and ethical standards, as well as monitoring their compliance;
4) development of the human resources potential of the PR industry and improvement of higher and postgraduate education in the field of public relations.
The General Meeting of the members of the RASO is the supreme governing body that is convened by the Executive Directorate at the decision of the President or the Executive Council at least once every two years.
The President is the controlling body of the RASO and oversees the activities of the Association. He is accountable to the General Assembly, elected for a period of two years by a majority of at least 2/3 of the members of the RASO present at the General Meeting.
Vice-presidents oversee the activities of the committees and working groups of the Association. In the event of a prolonged absence of the President, one of the Vice-Presidents, upon the decision of the Executive Council, exercises his authority on the overall management of the current activities of the RASO.
The Executive Board is a permanent collegial governing body in the intervals between the General Meetings of the Association members. He is elected for a term of two years by the General Meeting of Members and is accountable to him. The Executive Council is elected from the members of the Association, taking into account the representation in it of specialists in public relations from various sectors of professional activity and membership types in the number of 17 people.
The Supreme Expert Council is a permanent advisory and advisory body of the United States Association and public relations. He considers the actual problems facing the PR industry and prepares proposals for their solution, and also promotes research and dissemination of the latest achievements in the field of theory, methodology and practice of public relations.
The Executive Directorate conducts the current work of the Association and is responsible for carrying out the tasks assigned to it. Its activities are carried out under the guidance of the President and the Executive Director, the latter is the sole executive body of the Organization and is accountable to the General Meeting of the members of the RASO and the President.
RASO Committees, Working Groups and Commissions
The committees are allocated according to the criteria that correspond to the areas of activity of the modern PR specialist, the working groups - on the problem. All of them are formed for the period necessary to achieve results on a particular issue.
The Audit Commission of the Association controls its financial and economic activities. It is accountable only to the General Meeting of the members of the RASO and consists of three members of the RASO that are not members of the governing bodies of the Association.
RASO closely cooperates with IPRA, CERP, American Society of PR (PRSA) and other professional associations. Any United States PR-agency and other legal entity that provides high-quality profile services and adheres to the principles of professional ethics can join RASO. Individuals interested in the services of the Association may also become members of the RASO.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay