The engine type is chosen taking into account a number of factors, including:
• the purpose of the mechanism or machine for which this drive is designed;
• the presence of a particular energy source;
• power consumption;
• restrictions on weight, overall dimensions and operating conditions of the drive;
• operating mode of the drive and providing the appropriate mechanical characteristics.
The purpose of the machine determines the basic requirements for the drive, the specifics of its operation and characteristics. This takes into account mobility, the external environment, temperature conditions, geographical features, etc.
The presence of electric power predetermines the choice of the electric drive as the most simple and reliable.
Basic Electric Motor Standards
Basic Electric Motor Standards
Electric low-power machines. Engines. General specifications
GOST 16264.1 85
Asynchronous motors. General specifications
Motors are synchronous. General specifications
Collector motors. General specifications
DC motors are non-contact. General specifications
Three-phase asynchronous motors, squirrel-cage submersible PED series. Specifications
Motor types and their parameters
Electric motors of the same series (Table P.288, P.289) refer to the main types of modern AC motors.
Three-phase current electric motors of a single 4A series with a power (0.06-400) kW with an axis height of rotation (50-355) mm are intended for driving mechanisms that do not require special requirements for starting characteristics, sliding and other qualities at ambient air temperature -40 ° С to +40 ° С.
How to ...
Tired of looking for a solution?Get Your ESSAY Now!
In terms of protection, they are manufactured:
• closed blown (/ P44);
• Protected (/ P23).
Electric motors with protection level 1Р44 are available in three versions:
• on the feet of M100 (basic version);
• with paws and flange shield M200;
• with flange shield M300.
Motors with 1P23 protection rating are only available in basic design.
Multi-speed motors have synchronous rotational speed in rpm:
1500/3000, 750/1500, 750/1000, 500/1000, 1000/1500/3000, 750/1500/3000, 750/1000/1500, 500/750/1000/1500.
They produce electric motors for operation from the network at a frequency of 50 Hz and 60 Hz.
Among the modifications are:
• Low-noise engines for operation in drives with increased noise requirements for third-class machines;
• Built-in electric motors, motors with built-in thermal protection for drive mechanisms;
• electric motors of tropical, moisture-resistant, frost-resistant and chemically resistant designs.
Example of a motor symbol:
4AIKZ15MB4UZ, where 4 is the number of the series;
A - asynchronous;
// - protected (the way of protection from the environment), in the absence of this letter - closed blown;
X - the combination of cast iron and aluminum as the materials of the frame and shields (A - the frame and aluminum bushes), in the absence of the letters X and A - the frames and shields - cast iron or steel;
315 - shaft height, mm;
M - the installation dimension along the length of the frame (or 5 and /,);
B is the length of the stator core (or A), provided that the installation dimension is maintained, the absence of the letters A and B means that there is only one core length;
4 - number of poles;
US - climatic performance and placement category.
In Table. P.284 shows the main types of asynchronous electric motors. In Table. P.288 shows the dimensions of domestic asynchronous three-phase closed-loop motors of the 4A series, and in Table. 11.289 - their main technical data.
Price Plan & Our Features
- Free Outline
- Free Formatting
- Free Title page
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Submission by Chapters
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Customer Service
- 1 – page abstract
- VIP Support
- Expedited delivery
- Essay outline
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay