Characteristics of the main directions, types and forms of social and pedagogical activity
Basic concepts: activity, type of activity, activity direction, form of activity, social and pedagogical work with different categories of students, social and pedagogical work in various educational institutions, social and pedagogical activity on interaction with various social institutions, social -pedagogical activity among various categories of families, objects of social and pedagogical activity, subjects of social and pedagogical activity, goals of activity, intermediate goal, the ultimate goal of social and educational activities, informatsionnovospitatelnaya work as a form of social and educational activities, social and legal work, psycho-social work medical social work, cultural and leisure work, social activity.
About the essence of the directions of social and pedagogical activity
Social pedagogical activity as a multifaceted and multilevel social phenomenon has a complex structure, in which among the various characteristics (its types, forms, methods, subject, object, purpose and result, etc.) primary is the direction of the efforts to realize the pedagogical potential society. Having taken the object to which the vector of the impact of the goal of activity is directed, as the basis for determining the direction of social and pedagogical activity, one can single out the most important of its components:
a) different categories of children and adolescents (preschoolers, older adolescents, adolescents of the "risk" group, adolescents with dependencies of different etymologies, deviant adolescents, children and adolescents subjected to violence, socially maladjusted children and adolescents, children and adolescents with limited health opportunities, etc.);
b) different categories of small social groups - families (young, large, incomplete, mixed, complex, distant, heterogeneous, interethnic, etc.); production collectives (pedagogical collective, student collective, collective or group (association, association) of concrete experts, etc.);c) social institutions in various spheres of society (education and science institutions - schools, colleges, universities, research institutes, social security institutions - social security centers, social rehabilitation centers for minors, centers for the support of families and children, boarding schools, hospices, etc., medical institutions - hospitals, polyclinics, narcological dispensaries, health centers, etc., cultural and sports institutions - sports clubs, theaters, museums, sports schools, etc., the establishment of rights order - courts, commissions for the affairs of minors and the protection of their rights, penal institutions, etc., youth public organizations, movements, etc.).
All these and many other components of the social life of society are the objects of social and pedagogical activity and in the case of their choice as a goal of interaction with them or influence on them, they determine the direction of social and pedagogical activity in general.
The main areas of social and pedagogical activities include work: with the family, with confessions or in denominations, in school, in health care, in residential care, with orphans, with children with disabilities, in penitentiary institutions , etc.
In each of the directions of social and pedagogical activity, all its structural elements are directed to the object of influence and function taking into account the peculiarities of its content, structure, place and role in the society and in the process of socialization of the younger generation and adults, aimed at the final result - social activity personality, social activity of the family, students in the school, employees of health institutions, residential institutions or orphans, socialization, adaptability in the social environment, etc.
In the theory and practice of the existence of social and pedagogical services of educational institutions, depending on the basis for classifying their work, three main areas of social and pedagogical activity are singled out:
1) social and pedagogical work with different categories of students, their parents, teachers and specialists of other social institutions. It can be work with children and adolescents (gifted, "average", hyperactive, socially neglected, pedagogically neglected, disabled, disabled children, orphans, children left without parental care, etc.), with different categories of families with underachieving students in various educational institutions. Work on interaction with teachers, educators, social workers of the educational institution and specialists of other social institutions ensures the implementation of the principle of openness of the activity itself, allows using their professional potential as part of the potential of the society and directing it to solving child and youth problems;
2) social and pedagogical work in various educational and other institutions and, in particular, in preschool educational institutions (including special correctional educational institutions), general education schools, gymnasiums, additional education institutions, professional clubs , lyceums, colleges and colleges and universities. Each level of education brings its own characteristics to the social and pedagogical work of the specialists in terms of the object of attention and interaction, the content and nature of the specialist's actions, the forms and methods of working with students and their parents, etc.The achievement of the goals of the social and pedagogical activity of the educational institution of various types is manifested in various forms, the main ones being socio-pedagogical diagnostics, social pedagogical prevention, social and pedagogical support, psychosocial correction, pedagogical support, individual and group counseling, mediation, medico-pedagogical consultation, medical and pedagogical rehabilitation, etc.
3) socio-educational activities on interaction with various social institutions of the city, in particular, with the institutions of social protection of the population, health, cultural and educational institutions, leisure, physical education and sports, penal institutions , children's and youth associations, foundations, unions, parties, movements.An important role in this area of activity is played by the socio-pedagogical approach, which requires the use of the capabilities of the family and other social institutions (various educational and educational structures, public organizations, social welfare agencies, charitable foundations, the church, etc.) microenvironments of the individual and society as a whole in providing care for the rights of the individual, developing her interests and opportunities, protecting the spirituality of the person, organizing mechanisms for pedagogically competent interference in various personal-environment situations with the purpose of their resolution and social protection of the child. Correctly organized interinstitutional interaction makes it possible to make social and pedagogical activity a purposeful, scientifically grounded, pedagogically grounded system of building a child's relationship with the surrounding social environment, with its multifactorial impact on the person.
Let's consider some of the directions of social and pedagogical activity in the modern practice of the social life of the city: social and pedagogical activity with various groups of children and adolescents; social and pedagogical activity among various categories of families; social and pedagogical activity on the interaction of the school and religious organizations in the formation of a healthy lifestyle among students.
Social and pedagogical activity is also being built on the same principle in other areas.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay