Monitoring and monitoring of educational activities
Pedagogical control is a system of measures that ensure the timely detection of the degree to which the actual practice of upbringing corresponds to the requirements of the program-target benchmarks.
The main goal of control in education is to determine the connection between the planned results and the effects of upbringing and its content, methods and methods used.
Based on the analysis of the data obtained during pedagogical control, the correctness of the selection of means, methods and forms of employment is verified, which makes it possible, if necessary, to make adjustments to the pedagogical process.
In the practice of upbringing, five types of control are used, each of which has its own functional purpose.
1. Preliminary control is usually conducted at the beginning of the school year. It is designed to establish the initial level of child-rearing and determine the readiness of the subjects of upbringing for the upcoming classes. The data of such control (diagnosis) allow you to set educational tasks, identify means and methods for their solution.
2. Operative control (diagnosis) is designed to determine the educational effect in one session. The data of operational control allow you to react quickly in the course of educational work on the mood, the internal state of the child and a group of children.
3. The current control of upbringing is carried out regularly to determine the reaction of the organism dealing with the load after the session. With its help, it is possible to specify in a timely manner the methods, methods of upbringing, their effectiveness. The current monitoring data serves as the basis for planning the content of the nearest tasks.
4. Stage control serves to obtain information on the cumulative educational effect obtained during one academic quarter or year. With its help determine the correctness of the choice of directions and content of education, the use of various means, methods.
5. Final control is carried out at the end of the first stage of education to determine the success of the implementation of educational schedules, the degree of solving the tasks posed, and the identification of the positive and negative aspects of the upbringing process and its components. The data of the final control are the basis for the subsequent planning of educational work.
Monitoring is a complex of dynamic observations, analytical estimation and forecasting of the state of a holistic system of upbringing. This is a modern means of detecting problems in educational work.
The managerial goal of monitoring is the informational reflection of the state of education, the analytical generalization of the results of educational activities, the development of a forecast for the development of the educational work of the teacher or school in the work. The pedagogical goal of monitoring is to find out how the process of upbringing organized in school contributes to positive changes in the personality of the child. Integrating both goals, we can say that monitoring is carried out in order to detect and solve the most acute problems of the organization of the upbringing process in order to analyze, generalize and disseminate a positive experience of upbringing.
It is important to understand at the same time that monitoring is an instrument of not control, but management of educational work, therefore, it is focused on monitoring dynamics and growth in upbringing, and not on the correspondence of educational results to a given model.
• Development of technology for selecting the types of requests and methods of collecting information;
• information gathering;
• development of a computer basis for information, generalization, systematization and primary analysis of collected information;
• processing, updating and entering information into databases;
• creating an information bank;
• Identification of the main trends, patterns of the system and technologies of education in the classroom (school)
• Creation of forecasts, analytical, reference materials, reports.
• the personality of the child - the goal, the subject and result of education;
• The diagnostic toolkit is not cumbersome and requires minimal amount of effort and time to prepare, conduct, study and process the data received;
• preference is given to quantitative methods of evaluation;
• The pedagogical cycle is observed during the research;
• maximum use of pedagogical personnel (psychologists, methodologists, tutors, administrators and technical personnel) and parents in monitoring;
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay