THE ESSENCE OF EDUCATION, ITS STRUCTURE AND UPDATE PROCESSES
• Historical mission of education, its essence as a phenomenon of culture and social good
• value guidelines, goals and socially significant results of education;
• modern social-personal humane paradigm (concept and model of education);
• the laws and principles of an integral pedagogical process as a unity of education, training and development of trainees and educated;
• the essence and content of the competence approach in education;
be able to :
• use the system of categories and leading concepts of pedagogy;
• stimulate the development in the pedagogical process of the internal potential of the personality of every child/adult;
• combine in the education and upbringing requirements of society, interests and opportunities of students and pupils
• a social-personal approach to the analysis of pedagogical phenomena and processes;
• understanding of the unity of education and upbringing, elements of science and art in a holistic and open pedagogical process.
Historical mission of education and the basic conditions for its implementation
The role of education, its historical mission is extremely multifaceted and responsible. It implements social reproduction in general: the formation of a person, his preparation for the fulfillment of social roles (worker, citizen, warrior, family member), the reproduction and development of social relations, the broadcasting of cultural and civilizational achievements, the foundations of ideology and morality.
In economic terms, it develops the human production potential, or, relatively speaking, "human capital", which provides economic progress. In the social plan, education ensures the formation and progress of social ties and relations, counteraction to negative and destructive tendencies in the development of civilizations. In the personal plan - the preservation and restoration of health, the development of abilities, the fulfillment of a social request for the preparation of a person for productive work and creativity. It is designed to ensure the harmony of the interests of the individual, society and the state (provided that the state adequately reflects and protects the individual and human communities).
The high mission of education is embodied in the processes of education, upbringing and development of man. These processes are reflected in various aspects by such scientific disciplines as anthropology, sociology, philosophy, ethics, psychology, but most comprehensively, comprehensively - in pedagogy and its most important components - the theory of teaching (didactics) and the theory of upbringing, as well as in the psychological theory of personality development . The latter constitutes a special section of general, pedagogical and age psychology, and in pedagogy permeates and forms the core of didactics and the theory of education. Modern didactics consider the problems of the implementation of developmental and educational training, and the theory of upbringing is the conditions, mechanisms and methods of the educator's upbringing and upbringing, which ensures his social and personal formation and development. The history of pedagogy, in turn, traces the historical formation, genesis and development of goals, content and forms of education and upbringing, above all in the spirit of a single humanistic educational tradition.
In its mission, the mission of education can be carried out most fully and consistently if education manages to outstrip the socio-cultural and economic development of society, anticipate its needs, open prospects progressive and slow down negative and destructive tendencies in the development of mankind, individual states and regions. However, such a leading mission of education was carried out in history quite rarely, most often at a time when serious conflicts and transformations arose in the society. At present, in connection with the sharp acceleration of the development of society, the growth of environmental, political, demographic, moral-ethical (axiological) risks and threats, the fulfillment of the outpacing education mission is becoming especially urgent and is a prerequisite for overcoming the global crisis in world education and the clearly overtaken crisis of the United States system education. On the conditions and ways to overcome this crisis, which is largely connected with understanding the meaning, role and mission of education, with the willingness of pedagogical staff to implement productive educational processes, with the desire of parents and the public to support these constructive processes, and this chapter and subsequent chapters of the text .
The historical mission of education in relation to the current situation is reflected in the modern concept of education.
Both the modern and future-oriented educational concept, reflecting the essence and mission of education, understanding its tasks and ways of transforming its components - education and upbringing, is based on the following leading attitudes determined by all the long-standing experience of the history of education, the general conclusions of the sciences about man and his development in general, and pedagogical thought in particular.
1. Humanistic orientation, aiming at the maximum possible realization of human potential in specific socio-cultural conditions, his creative abilities and personal qualities.
2. Cultural continuity in combination with the innovative focus, challenges of the era and promising requirements for the development of society and man.
3. Use for the purposes of human development and social relations of all traditional and new opportunities of information and developing nature.
4. The openness of the country's educational system to the achievements of domestic and world experience.
5. Harmonization for the achievement of humanistic goals of social strategy, educational policy and practice of reforming and modernizing educational systems.
6. Organic unity of the goals and many essential characteristics of the learning and upbringing processes, as well as evaluating their results.
7. Continuity of the educational process throughout the life of a person and his significant role as an important component of the way of life of modern man.
Let us designate some consequences arising from the adoption and realization of the indicated settings.
Open Education means and reliance on tradition (openness in the past), and the capacity for anticipation and adoption of the conclusions of the future, the ability to re-evaluate the values, priorities, while maintaining the important moral norms and imperatives. Openness provides the ability to work together, partnering with other agencies and sectors of society, to the free circulation of domestic and international experience, the ability to surgery, change, mobility and social pedagogical creativity.
Strengthen the requirements for the construction of a special logic of the pedagogical process and pedagogical creativity as a synthesis of the logic of education and upbringing and the logic of building the economic and sociocultural potential of society. It is this logic that embodies the strategy of sustainable development of society, the transformation of it from a generating and consuming society into learning and learning society with the joint responsibility of society, the state and the most developing person.
Modern education is developing in a market economy. It has to fit in with the elements of the market, take into account its requirements. We are talking about the "human capital", the sale of educational services, education products (including specialists) as a product, the relationship between the labor market and the services market, and the marketing of educational services. Such interpretations are especially close to some developers of the problems of vocational education, management (science-based management) in the educational sphere. The foregoing aspect can not be rejected. He is legitimate in studying the issues of economics and education management. It is unacceptable, however, to spread it as a leader, determining the future destinies of the educational sphere and those who receive education.
Education contributes to the growth of labor productivity, the strengthening of the moral foundations of society, human development. It was, is and will remain henceforth a phenomenon of culture, a great boon for man, family, and society. But education itself does not produce a new value, it can not be measured only by economic categories. Investments in education are repaid many times, although this does not happen immediately. Here there is a delayed effect - both personal, social, and economic - successful education represents a cultural, intellectual basis for crisis-free development. But for this it is necessary to overcome the crisis trends in the education itself, to strengthen one hundred resources, to weaken the administrative press, to create conditions for the awakening of the initiative "from below", of mass pedagogical creativity.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay