Functions and main purpose of the class guide
The essence of classroom management
Administration in the person of the director and his deputies directs the class mainly indirectly, i.e. through the members of the teaching staff, relying primarily on the institution of class teachers. At the same time, the main role of the administration is coordination. It is the administration that ensures the optimality of the educational process, organizes monitoring of the activities of teachers.
Educational functions in the general educational institution are performed by all pedagogical workers. However, the key role in solving the problems of education belongs to the pedagogical worker, who is assigned the functions of a class teacher. The activity of the class teacher is built on the basis of the charter of the general educational institution, taking into account the actual tasks facing the pedagogical collective of the general educational institution, and the situation in the classroom. Class - a group of students, usually one age, mastering one basic educational program in accordance with the curriculum of the general educational institution.
Class leaders are appointed:
- in state educational institutions that implement general education programs of primary general, basic general and secondary (full) general education;
- in Suvorov military schools, Nakhimov naval schools, cadet (naval cadet) schools and corps;
- in boarding schools;
- in the evening (replaceable) general education schools
- in the educational colonies of the penitentiary system;
- in educational institutions for orphans and children left without parental care;
- in sanatorium-type health-improving educational institutions for children in need of long-term treatment.
Functions of the class teacher.
- ensuring the connection of the general educational institution with the family (other legal representatives);
- interaction with teachers of the school for organizing in the classroom of the educational process;
- the organization of educational work with students, stimulating the diverse activities of students, including in the system of additional education for children;
- maintenance of documentation.
- regulation of interpersonal, interethnic, interconfessional relations between students;
- the establishment of productive interaction between teachers and students;
- contributing to the general favorable psychological climate in the classroom;
- assistance to students in the formation of communicative qualities.
- study of individual characteristics of students and the dynamics of their development;
- the definition of the state and prospects for the development of the class collective.
- monitoring the progress of each student;
- control over the attendance of training sessions by students.
Traditional forms of the class teacher: class hour, extra-curricular activities, parent meetings.
In accordance with their functions, the class teacher chooses the forms of work with students:
- individual (conversation, consultation, exchange of opinions, individual assistance, joint search for solutions, etc.);
- group (creative groups, self-government bodies, etc.);
- collective (competitions, performances, concerts, hikes, rallies, competitions, etc.).
When choosing the forms of work with trainees, it is advisable to follow the following:
- to determine the content and main activities in accordance with the tasks facing the general educational institution;
- take into account the principles of the organization of the educational process, the opportunities, interests and needs of students, external conditions;
- to ensure the integrity of the content, forms and methods of socially significant, creative activity of the learning class.
Documentation and reporting is formulated in each Shelter individually, based on the traditions of the given teaching staff, but not contradicting the requirements of the new editions of the US Law "On Education" and the Labor Code of the United States. The class teacher has and keeps (fills) the following documentation:
1. Class magazine (last page).
2. Plan for educational work with a class collective.
3. Personal affairs of students.
4. Psychological and pedagogical maps of studying the personality of students.
5. Protocols of parent meetings.
6. Reports on the effectiveness of educational work on quarters.
7. Folders with the development of educational events, with the results of classroom socio-psychological research, which in the future can be important when passing attestation.
The performance of the functions of the class teacher can be assessed based on two sets of criteria: performance and performance.
Performance criteria reflect the level attained by students in their social development (level of general culture and discipline of students, their civic maturity).
The activity criteria make it possible to evaluate the implementation of the managerial functions of the class teacher (the organization of educational work with students, interaction with pedagogical workers working with students in this class, and other participants in the educational process, as well as educational and support staff of the general educational establishment, parents (other legal representatives) of students and the public on education, training, creative development of students).
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay