Information and communication technologies for personal developmental learning
Objectively occurring process of informatization of society makes new demands on the professional qualities of specialists of any profile in the field of using information and communication technologies. With the interaction of the participants in the educational process, information technologies act as new educational tools, they allow qualitatively to change the methods, forms and content of education, have a number of didactic merits (non-linearity of instruction, individual approach to learning, etc.). Relying on the positions available in pedagogical science (VK Beloshapka, VP Bespalko, SA Beshenkov, AA Kuznetsov, VS Lednev, I. Ya. Lerner, IV Robert and etc.), the specialists distinguish three levels of development of cognitive abilities on the basis of information and communication technologies:
1) know (the assimilation of concepts, theories, ideas as a result of memorizing information);
2) be able (the reproduction of the learned teaching content, the application of theoretical provisions in practice);
3) own (ability to apply the knowledge gained to solve typical and non-standard tasks).
These levels correspond to the progress of the student on the steps from knowledge through understanding to creative activity and to the development of universal abilities of the person, i.e. from mastering the basic competencies to the formed universal competencies. The implementation of these technologies in training, unlike most of the previously listed, allows the collection, storage, processing, input and replication of various types of information. Based on these conceptual provisions, the following requirements for information and communication technologies can be formulated:
How to ...
Tired of looking for a solution?Get Your ESSAY Now!
- focus on the personality of the trainee in the field of development of his individual qualities, the disclosure and manifestation of the intellectual potential of the trainee;
- assistance in the development of the ability to solve new, vaguely defined tasks, in the formation of intellectual skills and the development of creative potential;
- creating conditions for the implementation of educational activities that stimulate individual and collective creativity, develops social and communication abilities of the individual;
- orientation to the development of the professional-cognitive activity of the trainee.
To fulfill these requirements, it is necessary to implement the following didactic principles of personal developmental learning:
1) consideration of the learner as an active subject of cognition and the process of interaction in learning;
2) the implementation of independent learning activities that promote self-learning and self-development of participants in the educational process;
3) development of the communicative abilities of the individual.
With the use of information and communication technologies in the educational process, it is possible to apply various methods of activating the professional-cognitive activity of students: to impart a problematic character to the presentation of new material; to fix theoretical positions with examples from electronic knowledge bases; use visual-shaped materials with audio and video equipment. All this is aimed at a meaningful and profound mastering of new material and support of a high level of attention and thought activity of trainees.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay