Group estimation method
The method of group assessments is used to obtain indicators of the level of development of individual qualities of the individual or the teaching staff. The method has certain advantages, in particular:
- allows you to see a professional group from within through the eyes of members of this group;
- with a large number of estimates (over 20) obtained from the group members, the possible randomness of individual answers is erased and a certain regularity is manifested in the summary evaluations; mathematical processing of estimates makes it possible to establish sufficiently reliable and objective information;
- makes it possible to compare data expressed in a single system of coefficients, as well as to compare heterogeneous and different in size professional teams.
To apply the method of group assessments, you need to develop questionnaires in questionnaires.
For example: "Rate by a five-point system, to what extent your members have the following characteristics."
The ability to interact
Ability to cooperate
5 - developed very strongly;
4 - strongly developed;
3 - developed medium;
2 - poorly developed;
1 - very poorly developed;
0 - is missing.
After completing the questionnaire by all group members, the overall rating of a particular characteristic is determined by the formula:
where Q is the index of the group estimate of the characteristic; V - score in the points of a separate answer to this question; - the amount of points received on the issue in the group as a whole; n - the number of members who answered this question; - the maximum score of this scale;
- the maximum (ideal) for a given group of points taken per unit.
The index Q is expressed in fractions of one with an accuracy of 0.01.
Naturally, the recommended methods and techniques for analyzing the results of the study of the personality, the relationships of members of the collective can serve only as one of many approaches and criteria for objectivity in the selection (appointment) of functional leaders, for example, the head teacher, the head of the department at the faculty or the postgraduate student at the department (public order).
As is known, the collection, processing and analysis of collected information, enabling to analyze, evaluate and correct further work, constitute the content of monitoring technology. The basic for this technology is a diagnostic system, for its implementation, a choice of criteria (generalized indicators) and indicators is necessary. Criterion is a general indicator of the development of the system, the success of the activity, the basis for classification. It involves the selection of a number of characteristics by which you can determine the criteria indicators. For example, an educational criterion may include the following indicators:
- the quality of training for students in the leading subjects and areas (the number of medal winners, winners of contests, competitions, the availability of grants, etc.);
- the number of students involved in creative and research activities
- depth, systematic and effective knowledge, level of mastery of activities, level of development of competencies, etc.
indicators , which are the main sources of information about the state of the object under study and the course of interaction of the participants in the educational process, can also be used in monitoring. For example, indicators for diagnosing the level of development of behavioral competence in teamwork include, in our opinion, the following:
- Easily establishes contacts with other people and uses interpersonal skills to achieve goals;
- offers his own ideas about the solution of the problem;
- shows interest in the point of view of team members;
- helps the group achieve the result;
- seeks to achieve consensus;
- owns interactive skills;
- is ready to actively support team processes;
- can voluntarily refuse to use its advantages in favor of the team;
- maintains an atmosphere conducive to creativity and cooperation in the team;
- in case of conflict it seeks to resolve it, etc.Therefore, taking into account the specifics of pedagogy and psychology relating to the scientific disciplines of the humanities cycle, the researcher must not forget that he remains a scientist and therefore must follow a certain logic and adhere to the rules of the scientific approach while observing the balance between quantitative and qualitative in a concrete psychological and pedagogical research.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay