4.2.5. Methods of formation of reflection
E. P. Arnautova calls the following methods for the formation of reflection in parents of pupils:
- targeted monitoring of children in activities with a fragmented involvement of parents in it;
- parents' self-testing of their own experience in family education;
- direct practical interaction of parents with the child in various children's activities (gaming, educational, sports, etc.);
- game simulation and role playing of ways of parental behavior;
- training sessions with elements of game actions, educational in meaning;
- elements of the art methods of communication (joint dances of parents and children, drawing techniques, theatrical-game interaction).
Such methods also have interactivity, which facilitates the practical implementation of the principle of openness of an educational institution (according to the Concept of Preschool Education) and means that the relations between the PRI and the family are built on the principle of interpenetration and full partnership, parental involvement in the management of the kindergarten and direct educational process with children. The use of interactive technologies plays an important role in this.
4.2.6. Evaluation of technology as a holistic pedagogical phenomenon
Summarizing the above, we can distinguish the following features of the creation and implementation of interactive technology in a modern kindergarten.
1. The search, adaptation and development of technology causes awareness of problem areas of development, problem situations of interaction between participants in pedagogical interaction.
2. The technology is based on the definition of the method or method that ensures the successful solution of the tasks of pedagogical interaction, and the transfer of this tool to other educational areas that have similar meanings of interaction between children, teachers and parents.
3. When creating and approving the finished technology, an algorithm is used that will specify the sequence of the teacher's actions:
- orientation, in the process of which an idea is formed about the educational or learning goals of interaction between the subjects of the educational process;
is a simulation that has two aspects: modeling content that children need to assimilate, and modeling the educational or learning interaction of subjects and objects of the educational process;
- a performance characterized by the implementation of methods, methods and means of education or training (or a combination of them) in a prescribed sequence;
4. When assessing technology as a holistic pedagogical phenomenon, educators need to visualize the interrelation of its elements:
- subject-object - under it is recognized the person or group of persons carrying out education or training, as well as a person or group of persons in whose interests educational or training interaction is organized;
- the target component , which characterizes the orientation of educational technology or learning technology;
- a content component , reflecting what personal qualities should be formed in the learners (it necessarily corresponds to the target component);
- activity - depending on various pedagogical situations includes a certain system of forms, methods, methods and means of educational or training interaction;
- the resultant component characterizes this or that educational technology or technology of training according to the degree of achievement of the set educational goals.
There are different types of connections between the components represented. An example of a linear link is that its objectives have a direct effect on the content of upbringing, and the content, for example, on the activity component.
Feedbacks between components reflect their mutual influence on each other, for example, the achievement of a result contributes to a change in the next goal, or, on the contrary, insufficient achievement of educational results or learning outcomes has a corrective effect on one or more components, causing their transformation.
Teach and actively influence these links educators learn directly in the formation of professional experience and the development of interactive methods and forms of interaction not only with children and parents, but also with colleagues. Great importance in the success of this process is played by the mentoring culture that developed in the kindergarten.
Also We Can Offer!
- Argumentative essay
- Best college essays
- Buy custom essays online
- Buy essay online
- Cheap essay
- Cheap essay writing service
- Cheap writing service
- College essay
- College essay introduction
- College essay writing service
- Compare and contrast essay
- Custom essay
- Custom essay writing service
- Custom essays writing services
- Death penalty essay
- Do my essay
- Essay about love
- Essay about yourself
- Essay help
- Essay writing help
- Essay writing service reviews
- Essays online
- Fast food essay
- George orwell essays
- Human rights essay
- Narrative essay
- Pay to write essay
- Personal essay for college
- Personal narrative essay
- Persuasive writing
- Write my essay
- Write my essay for me cheap
- Writing a scholarship essay